Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EMP - A New Media Ecological Blockchain for Unbundling BAADD Media  (Read 63001 times)
nikolayenko

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:35:56 PM

It is said, that EMP would solve social problems of the BAADD media ecosystem. What are they and why so dangerous?
One can name economic inequality due to distribution monopoly. Traditional media business under Attention Economy has faced a stage, where it cannot grow itself. And there is a distribution of economic profits for a few of large media firms.
One more problem EMP is going to fight with is a biased dissemination of information and political abuse.
How does it work?
Information is concentrated by traffic that concentrated on a few of large media firms
Only the information selected for the media is exposed to the user.
I know that there are also problems with personal information?
BAADD media are accused of personal information leakage and infringement of personal information sovereignty.
Why is it so insecure?
It use the personal information for the advertiser of BAADD Media to reach their own purposes; also, companies who aim to collect Big data, excessively store and collect personal information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Atik059

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:36:55 PM

It is said, that EMP would solve social problems of the BAADD media ecosystem. What are they and why so dangerous?
One can name economic inequality due to distribution monopoly. Traditional media business under Attention Economy has faced a stage, where it cannot grow itself. And there is a distribution of economic profits for a few of large media firms.
One more problem EMP is going to fight with is a biased dissemination of information and political abuse.
How does it work?
Information is concentrated by traffic that concentrated on a few of large media firms
BAADD media are accused of personal information leakage and infringement of personal information sovereignty.
Why is it so insecure?
It use the personal information for the advertiser of BAADD Media to reach their own purposes; also, companies who aim to collect Big data, excessively store and collect personal information.
Are these all problems?
nikolayenko

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

How does it work?
Why is it so insecure?
Are these all problems?
One more important problem is a digital addiction. BAADD Media’s Psychological manipulation for maximizing of advertising impact. Users’ emotional problem and social problem occur due to the media contents addiction.
Atik059

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:39:35 PM

How does it work?
Why is it so insecure?
Are these all problems?
One more important problem is a digital addiction. BAADD Media’s Psychological manipulation for maximizing of advertising impact. Users’ emotional problem and social problem occur due to the media contents addiction.
Now it is clear, thank you! Wink
Faradenza

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

Please, tell me about EVE token?
C00l987

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:43:26 PM

EVE coin is a compensation for participants who engaged in content production and distribution mechanism
White_Storm

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

EVE coin is a compensation for participants who engaged in content production and distribution mechanism
It is an asset with high liquidity using basic coins traded within the platform.
Faradenza

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:47:09 PM

It is an asset with high liquidity using basic coins traded within the platform.
What do u know about ADD coin?
Faradenza

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

ADD coin consists of profit business mechanism such as advertisement, data licensing, contents payment and compensates for advertisement contribution, data usage.
It shows high liquidity and guarantees stable advertisement business operation through price rigidity
and the third coin? EXP if i'm not mistaking
White_Storm

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:53:58 PM

ADD coin consists of profit business mechanism such as advertisement, data licensing, contents payment and compensates for advertisement contribution, data usage.
It shows high liquidity and guarantees stable advertisement business operation through price rigidity
You are right. It is a kind of share that allows more activities and voting rights
Faradenza

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

You are right. It is a kind of share that allows more activities and voting rights
Can one buy or sell it?
White_Storm

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

Can one buy or sell it?
No, this asset that can not be traded.
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:53:14 PM

I've found out that EMP provides pricing and reward mechanism that gives value to participants and that is great!
basehype

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:55:05 PM

I've found out that EMP provides pricing and reward mechanism that gives value to participants and that is great!
It also supports decentralized self-sufficing media business
aquacharls

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:56:58 PM

Furthermore, there is safe and self-directed recovery of right to control individual information.
basehype

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:58:04 PM

Furthermore, there is safe and self-directed recovery of right to control individual information.
Every media organize decentralized self-regulatory organization.
aquacharls

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:59:15 PM

They have a digital addiction prevention on platform.
basehype

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:00:17 PM

They have a digital addiction prevention on platform.
This platform is aimed to make a shift from the internet of information to the information of value through blockchain technology.
Brahmankar

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:01:42 PM

What does decentralized self-sufficing media business mean?
aquacharls

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

What does decentralized self-sufficing media business mean?
It combines a democratic decision-making corporation and a foundation purse public interest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: