Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: France declares war on the cryptocurrencies  (Read 1071 times)
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:12:09 PM

This being a news that took place long back has been overcome by bitcoin. At times the price fluctuation was experienced, but that too grew at the right time marking a big change in the entire digital currency development as well in its way of growing in a stable manner.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

It's an old news: the governments got scared during the December explosion, and they ran to stop with an incredible de-legitimization campaign.
But now that the market is relatively quieter, bitcoin is less under pressure.
We'll see.
We are waiting for the new European regulations.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
bombie1

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:31:39 PM

Some nations will regret soon when the countries that have the eyes to see through the power of bitcoin  and move in that direction begin to experience great developments that will shock most of the countries that initially kick against cryptocurrency. The time will come when nations will be chasing after this industry to just be part of it.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:47:51 PM

This being a news that took place long back has been overcome by bitcoin. At times the price fluctuation was experienced, but that too grew at the right time marking a big change in the entire digital currency development as well in its way of growing in a stable manner.

France will not win over cryptocurrency because people will always invest because bitcoins so profitable and it can even be used to sustain your daily needs.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

At the beginning of the year there was a worldwide plot to bring down the bitcoin.
No other institution or corporation would have resisted such an assault.
Instead, when the shot is hit, the bitcoin is preparing for new heights.
France will have to accept the situation.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:21:48 PM

France will not win over cryptocurrency because people will always invest because bitcoins so profitable and it can even be used to sustain your daily needs.
that is true and for me it is just impossible to made all of us think that investing in crypto could lead to something else than profit, for me it will get only more popular in coming years.

handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

Get ready for the epic shit, guys. Those bankers and all politicians don't give a damn about futuristic and technology, they interested in only on word - money. But what about ICO investment, will you invest this summer? What's your thoughts about Kelvin Blockchain? I want to invest in this project Smiley
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

I understand that France just wants to take a tax on cryptocurrency transactions.Well, it's not bad.Russia also introduces a tax on cryptocurrency in the amount of 13%.I think this news will not affect the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

This is not a good step for cryptocurrency, france is great country and they are furious about bitcoin and cryptos because the truth they want to impose rrgulation on bitcoin activities in their country, maybe they wants some taxes from cryptos , and will take the responsibilities of monitoring cryptos in their country.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

well, if this is really true, we can't do nothing about it, although we really hope that as bitcoin were accepted in many country it somehow helps its value in the market but then maybe they have their own reason in declaring wars over cyrptocurrency. maybe not forever but for quite sometime till they come to good terms and till they see the advantage of bitcoin in their country.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:09:34 PM

Like other countries who declares war on cryptocurrencies, France will be the country who will close the door for crpytos for sure. We know how their country are fighting for terrorism too as they were also become the target of terrorists lately. And they know what crypto can do and it can be a big help for terrorists so its better to wage war against cryptos too.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:04:27 AM

I understand that France just wants to take a tax on cryptocurrency transactions.Well, it's not bad.Russia also introduces a tax on cryptocurrency in the amount of 13%.I think this news will not affect the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies
I think so.
France only wants to levy taxes on electronic money transactions.
Yes, it is not bad, nor does it affect much.
Russia is also introducing a tax on new electronic money is also extremely attractive
I think this news will not affect the exchange rate of electronic money
And it could also be an opportunity for investors as well as the financial community.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

I read on news that

"The French finance minister has called for tough new regulations on cryptocurrencies to stop them being used to dodge tax or finance terrorism and other crimes"
Source ( http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/15/france-declares-war-cryptocurrencies-bitcoin-ethereum-litecoin-ripple-tough-new-stance-lead-ban-7231339/?ito=cbshare)

Is this having any impact on the downtrend nature of the whole Crypto Currency market today?
Are some investors having second thought about crypto and selling them?

Would like to get some idea about this.

everything that related to crypto has an impact to ths cryptocurrency. Especially this case which will make investors  in frace really hard to buy or sell their crypto on that country. Right now we really need etf approval so people would be easily to buy bitcoin and altcoins in every country. ETF  would bring such good sentiment on the market for long term.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Ajaaraan

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

For me, such countries should be able to learn from countries that accept Bitcoin. Based on the last year trend, I'm sure Bitcoin can grow into the future and sooner or later it will be a very step-rate digital currency because its value will be too high.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

I think so.
France only wants to levy taxes on electronic money transactions.
Yes, it is not bad, nor does it affect much.
Russia is also introducing a tax on new electronic money is also extremely attractive
I think this news will not affect the exchange rate of electronic money
And it could also be an opportunity for investors as well as the financial community.
What a damn comment,you hage just re write what the first comment this is the perfect example of generic posting ,and i hate reading such this post

Every country has their own reason why needed to put policy to cryptocurrency but most of them is the main reason to protect their peoples money because lots of scamming and hacking happening here,and we cant blame them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: