Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SUN COIN - Many Exchanges, Big Price PUMPS, MultiPool paying SUN!  (Read 54243 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoCoinMania

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:58:08 AM

Sun Coin Faucet
http://sunfaucet.cryptocoinmania.com

Sun Coin Lottery
http://sunlottery.cryptocoinmania.com
New Drawings every 2 days!  Get them tickets!

website doesnt work to me ;x

Which?  Both are functioning properly at the moment.  They load a little slowly at the present time as our servers are being hit a bit the last 48 hours.  If things do not let up, we'll move to a bigger space.  However, both sites open for me on different networks and different machines.

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:55:53 PM

now all works but i had prohlems yesterday Smiley

btw price and hashes are up. come on guys, put more hashes lets kick this back to 4000 satoshi. its easy.

yolo
cris1987

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:32:40 PM

wtb, send  pm with quantity and price u offer
Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:53:16 AM

wtb, send  pm with quantity and price u offer
U Can buy on mintpal or cryptorush cheap, we are holding it till 7000-12000 satoshi

I bought today For 0,5 myself

btcB2

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:49:48 AM

i love the ideas u guys have.
if we could get as 'peru coin' would be great and sure we can pass premine for citizens - we didnt drop anything.

and yes we di notice somebody buying out cheap coins to manipulate the price. we assume the person can have even 50k SUN, so sooner or lateer the big pump is coming.

about pools - if anybody can please tell fees of each pool - ill update thread. its other SUN admiun who put 2,5% - i cant change it till he wakes up Wink

Giving it to citizens might be hard, but it's important to notice that Bitcoin is barely known in the Spanish speaking world. For instance, Spain is the most advanced Spanish speaking country, and only 20K people own Bitcoins, in a country with 50,000,000 people. Countries such as Peru, Colombia or Venezuela (where the Sun brights all year long Smiley ) have barely used Bitcoin, which means that SUNcoin could get there before people even hear about the mother of crypto-currencies, making SUNcoin the most popular option in the region.

Also, on countries such as Venezuela, where the government controls the money of the people, especially foreign currencies (there are restrictions which prevent people from buying more than a certain amount of dollars), the use of cryptocurrency could do a world of good, increase the freedom of the people and their standard of living.

Since my native language is Spanish I could be of help with website translations or anything needed to promote the coin in those regions. I also have a lot of friends in those areas, and I could introduce SUNcoin to them and explain why they should use it --given the situation in countries such as Venezuela, like I said before, people would almost immediately start using it, as they cannot access more powerful foreign currencies easily, and they have no trust in their own currency (Bolivar Fuerte) at all--.

I do think, however, that we need a strong argument that answers the question: why should we use SUNcoin? What makes it better? If we can answer that question with confidence we can surely promote the coin in those areas, the name and logo are perfect and people would feel instant identification with the coin. And please remember that I'm talking about real countries, with populations of 30,000,000 each Smiley
forzendiablo
Legendary

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:49:43 AM

i love the ideas u guys have.
if we could get as 'peru coin' would be great and sure we can pass premine for citizens - we didnt drop anything.

and yes we di notice somebody buying out cheap coins to manipulate the price. we assume the person can have even 50k SUN, so sooner or lateer the big pump is coming.

about pools - if anybody can please tell fees of each pool - ill update thread. its other SUN admiun who put 2,5% - i cant change it till he wakes up Wink

Giving it to citizens might be hard, but it's important to notice that Bitcoin is barely known in the Spanish speaking world. For instance, Spain is the most advanced Spanish speaking country, and only 20K people own Bitcoins, in a country with 50,000,000 people. Countries such as Peru, Colombia or Venezuela (where the Sun brights all year long Smiley ) have barely used Bitcoin, which means that SUNcoin could get there before people even hear about the mother of crypto-currencies, making SUNcoin the most popular option in the region.

Also, on countries such as Venezuela, where the government controls the money of the people, especially foreign currencies (there are restrictions which prevent people from buying more than a certain amount of dollars), the use of cryptocurrency could do a world of good, increase the freedom of the people and their standard of living.

Since my native language is Spanish I could be of help with website translations or anything needed to promote the coin in those regions. I also have a lot of friends in those areas, and I could introduce SUNcoin to them and explain why they should use it --given the situation in countries such as Venezuela, like I said before, people would almost immediately start using it, as they cannot access more powerful foreign currencies easily, and they have no trust in their own currency (Bolivar Fuerte) at all--.

I do think, however, that we need a strong argument that answers the question: why should we use SUNcoin? What makes it better? If we can answer that question with confidence we can surely promote the coin in those areas, the name and logo are perfect and people would feel instant identification with the coin. And please remember that I'm talking about real countries, with populations of 30,000,000 each Smiley

what about: faster than bitcoin, cool logo Smiley, SUN for sunny countries. we dont have merchants - but actualyl almost nobody buys from merchants - everybody exhanges to BTC/LTC to buy or get $.
i mean, i love SUN, just for the logo, and i cant speak spanish but im sure we can push it to spanish market due to SUN and WARMNESS Smiley
also the coin is not DOGE - its rare, just 10 per block.

yolo
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:34:04 PM

over 14BTC today on mintpal, somebody is having good FUN with SUN.
price already came to almost 3000 satoshis.

Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:35:24 AM

Actually its easy to mąke cash now,it jumpes by 100% everyday the goes backend.propably easiest coin to trade now, hence 14btc yday

Palaxidon

Activity: 462

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 02:02:42 PM

I love this coin, and the concept it's great! Switched my miners to sole mine this coin! May others follow! Are there any competitions for Sun, also what are the big plans of the Sun coin Dev team, or is this open for discussion?

all ideas we will take. we think of making foundation now to support some things based on what u guys said Wink
do i use this same nodes at (in first page) for solo?

Palaxidon

Activity: 462

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 02:11:28 PM

Why everyone at suncoin.biz pool?
2.5% is too much!

Moving my miners over to https://chunkypools.com/sun
1% FTW

only 5 miners, so switch over!
Man. I better mine on official pool as there is still alot of free spots for miners and 2.5% is pretty ok as It going for this coin donation Smiley Thats great

pcmerc

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:32:12 PM

Come join us at our new SUNcoin pool:

http://sun.kryptochaos.com

2.25% fees, 0.25 BONUS BLOCK REWARD, VARDIFF, STRATUM, CLUSTERED!

Dedicated admin & network team

Clustered MySQL instances

We care about your mining experience!

forzendiablo
Legendary

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:39:00 AM

I love this coin, and the concept it's great! Switched my miners to sole mine this coin! May others follow! Are there any competitions for Sun, also what are the big plans of the Sun coin Dev team, or is this open for discussion?

all ideas we will take. we think of making foundation now to support some things based on what u guys said Wink
do i use this same nodes at (in first page) for solo?

yes they are good for solo.
u can mien on official or on solo if u have enough power Smiley

yolo
SUNcoinDEVs (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:48:15 AM

coin is doing good, we are working on hitting spanish market more thanx to atsuky

new pools added to OP.

if you guys can.. email support@cryptsy.com to add coi nfor voting. we did that but it seems they need more users wanting it to be there to add it to the vote.
then we can send some BTCs and win it Wink

we also styill need asian exchange - if anybody can hel pwuit hthat [we did email them but seems theyd prefer asian mails from users] would be great.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:21:20 PM

Looks like more and more people are trading SUNcoin, maybe because of pumps, but it is a good sign.
linkme

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:48:51 PM

Actually its easy to mąke cash now,it jumpes by 100% everyday the goes backend.propably easiest coin to trade now, hence 14btc yday

True dat, its an easy trading coin 4 sure, still nowhere near its potential so i'm still buying cheap and waiting to sell Smiley
Dunking Style

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:38:42 AM

Everyone is at the moon..
it's not new anymore.

TO THE SUN WE GO!   Cool
linkme

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:33:43 PM

Everyone is at the moon..
it's not new anymore.

TO THE SUN WE GO!   Cool

The moon has gone down, its time for the sun to come up Smiley
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 01:07:02 PM

bros put more hashrate. im poinign my gridseeds here. if diff raises = price raises back.

ZARMiner

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:41:14 PM

Im in 350khash. All I have. Lets see where this coin flies .... Hopefully to the SUN!
kaduwall

Activity: 221

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:20:23 AM

Be ready guys, hold on to your coins, the sun is about to get much brighter!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: