Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin more worth than other cryptocurrencies that have better specs?  (Read 1519 times)
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:40:59 PM

Because Bitcoin is the first, pioneer of cryptocurrency. Has a lot of integration with many Exchangers around the world.
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:09:12 AM

Many Reasons :

1.First Mover Advantage
2.Trust Among The Community
3.Mass Acceptance
4.Highest Market Capitalization
5. Easy and Low Fees Transaction
6.Low Supply (Only 21M).
7.High Supply And Demand
8.Great Returns (Over 3000% returns this year).
9.Transparency (Every Transaction is Visible on Block chain).
10. No Central Authority Owns It.

More : https://www.quora.com/
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:14:52 AM

Bitcoin has the best decentralization among all coins, it has the biggest network of nodes, the highest number of developers, and those properties are much more important than some transactions per second or speed. If you ignore decentralization, you might as well say that Visa has better specs. So, the reality is, altcoins are fragile: they get attacked, they have bugs, developers fail to deliver on their promises, many alts are just scams, and so on.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:35:57 AM

Bitcoin is more unique than other cryptocurrency,it is more popular and well known due to its benefits that can gave to any investors.Aside from being decentralized it has many advantages too.
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:34:33 AM

Bitcoin become the worth than other cryptocurrency because it is the oldest of virtual or digital currency. Its own system cannot be manipulated or copied by other else, and created very limit. It cannot be compared with other coins or things, it has special value that can not be adopted or imitated. In term of speculation it perhaps same as other crypto currency, but to make other digital probably easier than bitcoin. It is very secure and and strong currency in digital fiat.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:55:42 AM

The current times itself as it happens is already exciting. I'll have to say that we are lucky as this might be the most exciting part of bitcoin history.  The all time high last year was something quite phenomenal that we all witnessed with our own eyes.  I don't think such all time high hype will ever repeat again.

I mean, with bitcoin in nearly steady stream of $6K for the past few months, the price is still quite high compared to the price before bitcoin leap to $19K. And i really think such excitement will be hard to repeat with the fact that people are now pushing for bitcoin to atleast hold steady its value.

And this excitement is the same reason why bitcoin remained to be on top of all other cryptocurrencies, no other cryptocurrency made all of us more alive than bitcoin.
Ronald Wilson

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:35:30 AM

Another reason is that it has a higher number of users than other currencies, which is more acceptable than other coin.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

Simply because it was the first made virtual currency and the fact that it has the highest trust rate, also it is very profitable knowing the fact that it is limited which is twenty one million to be exact. Another reason was it has great developers and it is the "King Coin" of crypto currency for me.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Ms.Anna

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

So it was in the cryptomir that the best currency is bitcoin. He has a lot of fans, investors and even radical fans. Who do not recognize anything except bitcoin. And they can be understood. Bitcoin has the oldest pedigree, full of ups and downs.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

Bitcoin is the first in cryptocurrency, and only paired coin to all coins , which is another way it will have hedge over them, and it is well recognize than most of the coin with it reputation.
Most token now are control by some people but Bitcoin has no boss and don't forget that it was raised by giving out to early adopters by solving faucet then in the years and was not pre-mined too , so considering all these facts gave it hedge over other coin.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:39:29 AM

It will evolve and it will eventually become "more better specs" as you say than other cryptocurrencies. Every day more and more developers are joining the ecosystem and in a few years it will be more superior (or less inferior) to traditional fiat financial system.  And the "brand" thing... "Bitcoin" sounds the most fucking awesome, you just cant beat that  Grin
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3049

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:14:09 AM

Take care of that User and dont click on the Link   

Posted Link  :  https://www.mywalletether.com/   maybe phishing site and try to steal account settings !

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

Code:
1. Go to our website [b][url=https://www.mywalletether.com/]MyEtherWallet.com[/url][/b]

And the right Link should be  : https://www.myetherwallet.com/

Take Care of that LINK   

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:33:04 AM

One of the main reasons why Bitcoin has more worth than any other cryptocurrencies is because it has the proven track record to secure hundreds of billions of dollars ($269 billion as of Dec.8 ) without getting it lost to theft or accident.

If a person manages to successfully hack Bitcoin, he or she will easily top the Forbes’ Billionaires List at #1. And believe me, people have definitely tried to get this money that Bitcoin holds right now.

No other cryptocurrency has been held to the same amount of scrutiny and stress-test as Bitcoin. Let’s really test the limit of this technology.

Good or bad, I’m extremely excited what we will see in the future.

I hope you are too.
It is obviously because it is the pioneering and has the most trusted system where people and investors are comfortable of using from it's existence until now. Bitcoin is for me has the biggest and largest community, adoption and popularity all over the world nowadays. It could also be that Bitcoin being the king in terms of marketcap and that is where Altcoins are pretty dependent on.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:43:16 AM

I'd say it has a lot to do with the fact that bitcoin paved way for the cryptocurrency to be born.  The vote of confidence is undeniable with bitcoin no matter how atlcoins re-invent themselves as a cryptocurrency and packs a few more power punches with them.

Truly, lots of other coins and tokens exist in the market that offers better specs and services than bitcoin, but their following is not enough to move out of the shadow of bitcoin more so after bitcoin peaked its all time high. Besides being the first cryptocurrency ever, bitcoin also proved it can be a worthy investing instrument. Just imagine the value it holds right now and all the speculative forecasts of the coming years. Bitcoin alone was able to capture the trust of many as it stood the test of time with value that grown into epic proportion.

We now have altcoins mainly because people first believed in bitcoin. And with that, i humbly think that bitcoin deserves that worth over other cryptocurrency now and in the future as a gesture of appreciation and gratitude.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:55:10 AM

One of the main reasons why Bitcoin has more worth than any other cryptocurrencies is because it has the proven track record to secure hundreds of billions of dollars ($269 billion as of Dec.8 ) without getting it lost to theft or accident.

If a person manages to successfully hack Bitcoin, he or she will easily top the Forbes’ Billionaires List at #1. And believe me, people have definitely tried to get this money that Bitcoin holds right now.

No other cryptocurrency has been held to the same amount of scrutiny and stress-test as Bitcoin. Let’s really test the limit of this technology.

I hope you are too.
I think it is because it is the first electronic currency. It's almost the first thing people think of when it comes to electronic money. But to survive with time, value, and stability has somehow kept it in the first place. It maintains the neatly-traded features and high security of personal information as well as asset value.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:27:51 AM

Because bitcoin is the first and most stable cryptocurrency compared to other cryptocurrencies.

Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:50:56 AM

I hope you are too.

Bitcoin is more than worth because it has the highest value of all coins.Bitcoin is very expensive.And its the best way to earn a very big profit if the value will go higher and higher.Bitcoin is the hope to wipe out poverty of this world.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:04:31 PM

I think that bitcoin has more worth than other cryptocurrencies because it’s actually the first coin and it has the capacity to store more value. It seems to be a more trustworthy like coin which makes people invest more on it than other coins
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

It is impossible to hack bitcoin network so if ever someone is planning to do that, he can't hack it but he can spam it just like what happened last December.

Bitcoin is the worthiest of all the cryptocurrencies that we are seeing right now. And though there are some that will come out it will never be compared to it because its the king.

Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:52:21 PM

bitcoin is at the top simply because it has been the pioneering face of cryptocurrency.
people trust it than any other coins or token out because it has proven itself for a very long time now.
bitcoin in itself can be called as hack proof.
the thing we needed to look upon is how well do we protect it form others and the management of exchanges we use.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: