Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 5442 times)
frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:46:50 PM

Max appears to be the least scammy coin launched in recent times.  The pump at the beginning was due to people being unable to use the command line in order to generate currency.  The only option was to buy even though the self mining process was about as easy as you could get.

I hope you're joking
AzzX

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:51:08 PM

I hope you're joking

I self mined on release using a gtx670 and sold high due to demand - unless I am missing something obvious but the process was very simple.

Anyway is this Fork talk Real or just Fud?
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:56:28 PM

https://i.imgur.com/6M2nSUD.png

Looks like FUD, thanks bitcoinxpres

What you linked isn't a proof, just another rumors. We'll see soon if it's really forked.
mav3141

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:14:28 PM

https://twitter.com/maxcoinproject

'MaxCoin ‏@maxcoinproject  10m
Don't listen to the FUD. MaxCoin is working! keep calm and carry on maxcoining.'

Can we end the FUD campaign now?

Would anyone like to apologize for spreading lies?

I notice the bitcoinFUDexpress has gone silent, what a surprise.
davidpbrown

Activity: 531
Merit: 260

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 04:52:57 PM

So, what happens to the exchanges?
Depends on which fork they are on.

Interesting given what's happened at MtGox; I guess that would look the same to those who suffered an exchange following through on a fork like this.

Glad to see it's MaxCoin that's suffering this first. Sometimes you just have to watch others piss on the electric fence.  Grin

฿://12vxXHdmurFP3tpPk7bt6YrM3XPiftA82s
reorder

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:58:46 PM

Yes it's called sleep moron. Some of us don't mine to support out crystal meth habit.

There were two forks and 1GH was aware of it. 1GH was DDoS'd for a while till they pulled back below 50% for a while to allow the chain to merge. The Maxcointicker and Rocketpool both went off line for about two hours.

1GH is the issue and it will happen again at some point when they have more than 51% and another pool or entity starts gaining in hash rate.

~BCX~
Bullshit, you cannot merge the chain back in time. Besides, none of the pools shows the chain of orphans that a 'wrong' fork would become. You know, not every time you fail to configure your own wallet properly it is a fork.
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:21:12 PM

Hi AKC team,

The original DEV started to develop it's own BTC/AKC exchange and posted some picture on Tweeter. Are you going to finish development on this or you will rely on having AKC listed on some existing exchanges? Here is the tweet: https://twitter.com/AntiKeiser/status/434129687711711232/photo/1. Was it some kind of OpenSource exchange system which AKC dev tried to adopt for AKC or was this development from scratch?

To all AKC followers:

have you voted today? I see the votes are increasing very slowly on Mintpal and AllCrypt. I noticed on pools cca 10 stable miners alltogether so on Mintpal we should be able to make at least cca 300 votes everyday (5 hours x 6 votes x 10 miners = 300) but total votes on sites are increasing much slower. I personally try to make at least 60 votes everyday on Mintpal.

Whoever of you already wasted couple of KiloWat mining few AKC milions, don't be lazy and go vote. Nobody else will ever make this coin valuable and exchangeable other than its community.

What is positive is that we are keeping ahead of MAX on both sites. I am clicking like insane whenever I have time...  Grin

Once again the links:
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

mav3141

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:50:22 PM

Yes it's called sleep moron. Some of us don't mine to support out crystal meth habit.

There were two forks and 1GH was aware of it. 1GH was DDoS'd for a while till they pulled back below 50% for a while to allow the chain to merge. The Maxcointicker and Rocketpool both went off line for about two hours.

1GH is the issue and it will happen again at some point when they have more than 51% and another pool or entity starts gaining in hash rate.

~BCX~
Bullshit, you cannot merge the chain back in time. Besides, none of the pools shows the chain of orphans that a 'wrong' fork would become. You know, not every time you fail to configure your own wallet properly it is a fork.

What a surprise that the bitcoinFUDexpress cannot admit to being wrong and instead resorts to name calling. An apology for the lies would have been nice but the FUD train just rolls on.
yaboymarvo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:00:07 PM

~BCX~

What a surprise that the bitcoinFUDexpress cannot admit to being wrong and instead resorts to name calling. An apology for the lies would have been nice but the FUD train just rolls on.
But everyone should worship him and his botnet farm. He is so cool that he can bring down new coins just because he can and to teach the coin dev a "lesson".
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:24:02 PM

one day in many months from now everyone will be wondering why they didn't get into iCoin sooner BUT until that day comes keep on buying up these coins that have no hope of ever making into mainstream .
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:31:42 PM

But everyone should worship him and his botnet farm. He is so cool that he can bring down new coins just because he can and to teach the coin dev a "lesson".

much puppet, so wow..
reorder

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:43:16 PM

~BCX~

@Herp

How many sock puppets do you have?

You're shit was forked.

Even the great RS of mcxNOW seen it.

Maxcointicker and Rocket Pool certainly did go offline due to the fork.

1GH was DDoS'd for a short while to knock them back.

All of that said, glad you guys recovered.

If I wanted your chain dead, I can assure it would be dead.

~BCX~
Ah, so you admit you have commited crime doing DDoS activities?
thekekk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:40:10 PM

is true Maxcoin forked the moon

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
yaboymarvo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:41:54 PM

~BCX~

@Herp

How many sock puppets do you have?

You're shit was forked.

Even the great RS of mcxNOW seen it.

Maxcointicker and Rocket Pool certainly did go offline due to the fork.

1GH was DDoS'd for a short while to knock them back.

All of that said, glad you guys recovered.

If I wanted your chain dead, I can assure it would be dead.

~BCX~
Ah, so you admit you have commited crime doing DDoS activities?
He killed or tried to kill gamecoin just to prove a point. BTW i do not hold or even mine maxcoin,but i have seen you troll other threads bitcoinxpress claiming that you have a huge farm(botnet more than likely) and you can fork any new coin you want to.
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:18:57 PM

I wish it was forked.
broken_pixel

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:26:17 AM

This is funny shit. . . . . . .

http://www.change.org/petitions/bitcoinexpress-have-him-arrested

Reached 10 signatures, LULZ!

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
reorder

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 11:06:03 AM

This is funny shit. . . . . . .

http://www.change.org/petitions/bitcoinexpress-have-him-arrested

Reached 10 signatures, LULZ!
Filing a case IRL seems to be more effective.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:22:42 PM

Guys, do not bother with FUD by BitcoinEXpress. He is old member of this forum and he perfectly knows how cryptocoins work which means he
knows stuff he posted here is not all true. There can not be hard-fork if nodes on network use the same version! What happened (again) is 1GH
pool, people who were behind 51% attack on Bter, attempted and successfuly completed another 51% attack but this time revealing the origin
of it e.g. made it obvious it is they who are doing shits. Basically, what happened is large blockchain reorganization. At some point 1GH stopped
mining on legit blockchain, went off the network and used combined hashpower of miners (yes, you retards still mining there) to create second
version of blockchain which, due to them having way over 51% of total hashpower, became longer than legit blockchain (more work done). In the
meantime they made some transactions on legit blockchain, most likely sent MAX to exchanges to dump them, and once they dumped those coins
they withdrew BTC from exchanges and connected back to network. Since their node has version of blockchain longer (more work done) than all
other nodes, 1GH's version of blockchain started propagating through Maxcoin network, overwritting blocks and thus transactions that happened
on legit blockchain since 1GH went off network (that means transaction which moved 1GH's coins to exchange never happened and that means
exchange lost BTC). Due to size of new version of blockchain (in megabytes) and generaly very bussy MAX network (30 seconds blocktime is still
an overkill), what happened is that slower nodes switched to 1GH's version of blockchain with very noticable delay. Not everyone use super fast
Internet connection so 1GH's version of blockchain could not propagate to all nodes in a second! To put things for you into perspective, on Bitcoin
network which uses 10 minutes block time (much less traffic than with Maxcoin) it is observed that it can take up to 40 seconds for data to reach
all nodes. Now imagine Maxcoin where network activity is high by default due to 30 seconds block time then add megabytes more in an instant! Of
course, some nodes will almost halt, especially nodes run on slow computers. But after a while all nodes will have the same version of blockchain,
in this case 1GH's version. To sum it up, what happened is perfectly normal considering that Maxcoin uses 30 seconds block time. There is no need
for dev to add checkpoints. What is needed is that idiots still mining at 1GH move to some other pools.

TLDR - BitcoinEXpress wants to negatively affect MAX price or he is pissed off cause blocks he mined ended up orphaned by blocks mined by 1GH.

Bullshit, you cannot merge the chain back in time. Besides, none of the pools shows the chain of orphans that a 'wrong' fork would become.

It is not called merging but overwritting. Unless there are checkpoints added at certain block heights, attacker can overwrite all blocks down to but
excluding genesis block. In other words, if there are no checkpoints, genesis block is the only block hard-coded in wallet and thus permanent for
that version of wallet. All other blocks can be overwritten and that is the reason why any decent cryptocoin dev occassionaly adds checkpoints. As
for the no orphans shown at other pools, since 1 GH has massive hashrate once they went off network other pools mined not so many blocks. Some
pools mined maybe a block or two. If those blocks are later labeled as orphans no one would notice something very unusual. Given that orphans are
not so uncommon with 30 second block times, you would not notice a long serie of orphans (long reorg) anywhere except in wallet's debug.log file.

"He's currently DDoS'ing pools! And likes to impersonate Asian women!" by Simran

"I call for death penalty" by Satoshi

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
broken_pixel

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:09:10 AM

I thought you would get a kick out that.  Tongue

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:34:37 PM

Quote from: subSTRATA

Guys, do not bother with FUD by BitcoinEXpress. He is old member of this forum and he perfectly knows how cryptocoins work which means he
knows stuff he posted here about MAX are bullshit. There can not be hard-fork if nodes on network use the same version! ...

Is it possible you could be any more wrong?

Ohh, so you actualy do not know how cryptocoins work, cool.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: