Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Emotions can hinder our success!  (Read 3890 times)
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:56:02 AM

someone really can't hold back his emotions because he is disappointed and his results are not satisfying for that it needs refreshment of mind and energy and patience for that need to be careful in stepping in towards a success.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:58:01 AM

Emotions will inhibit and even destroy our success if we let it enter us and control us. the best is to hold back our emotions, stay calm. and positive thinking. that is the key.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:01:05 AM

Yes I think so. Emotions can really cause a lot of problems especially when it comes to managing stress. The bear market can be stressful for everyone and if we don't control our emotions, we will end up selling at the low price. Emotions can stop us from being patient and can make us want to end the suffering of hodling. We will be forced to have weak hands if we don't do something about our emotion.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:01:18 AM

ETF is definitely not approved, so you need to look for completely different ways to recover. And without emotions it is difficult to observe all this and do nothing. This is who can do this.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:12:24 AM

It is true, because in crypto, one that could make us successful is with patience. When we don't have a sense of patience, then we are the emotions. If in a State of emotion, we can do things that can harm. For example, i.e. do the panic sell.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
fklfyl

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:14:27 AM

I agree with you. I believe that not only in the cryptocurrency market or in our daily lives, we must remain calm in the face of difficulties. We cannot stop our success because of bad emotions. The world of cryptocurrency is very unstable. I hope people Be sure to maintain a good attitude and wait patiently
SuperP

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:14:52 AM

Most cases with the loss of the bank due to the fact that a person did not control their emotions and accordingly lost
I also had this experience  Cheesy
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:22:53 AM

We have a seen a huge dip in the market this past few days after the ETF delay. I've read an article in cointelegraph that people are just overreacting on the said delay (https://cointelegraph.com/news/pantera-capital-ceo-investors-overreacting-to-etf-delay-should-focus-on-bullish-news). Honestly, I do agree with the article, there are a lot good news right now for market to experience a dip.

I think we need to control our emotions when investment is involved, don't sell when you are in panic. Try to think carefully and think more than 7 times before you click or do a transaction. ETF delay is not a bad news for me. I think it is a way for people to do panic selling and those rich people will abuse the dip and buy all the cheap BTC and after that, the ETF will be approved.

Right now, the market is green again and I think many people regrets selling their coins at a low price.

This is just my opinion, how about yours?

They only afraid to loss and that is realistic, in this situation who want lost money?. Can't control emotion is bad, everyone will say " yes " and I believe they already have experience about it. Keep follow our strategy is the best way to control emotion, so far only that thing can safe our asset. Just never give up with crypto and always positive thinking is better.

cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:29:17 AM

That is so true that when Emotion taking control, there are surely bad thing will become the outcome.
And that not just affecting in this cryptocurrency world, but also in another place.
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:34:21 AM

In this process, the emotions must be unambiguous. But they should not influence the course of your thoughts. Because they can harm in choosing a coin or in out of quantity and this is very important in investing.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:38:37 AM

"don't sell when you are in panic" perfect line I should have remembered when I did my worst trade ever. I sold one coin at around 5400 sats because I was too worried about the market. Just one day after, it started to rise and continues each day up to around 7500 sats. I feel like I'm a trash that time for a month if I'm not mistaken. Well, I still consider myself lucky enough because I was able to buy back at around 5200 sats when there came a very sudden dip after some time. This case is so isolated, it does not usually happens I guess.
Lesson learned, I should have not sold it at 5400 sats on the first place out of my fear. I should have studied the chart movements instead of following my emotions. That was part of my past, I am just so happy I had recovered.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:39:36 AM

I think emotions are still necessary for success as it will help you get motivated in what you are doing, the problem is being too emotional and showing the wrong emotions that can hinder and destroy your success. It also applies in any industry not just in cryptocurrency.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

Yes! Its true, your emotions can act as an hinderance for your success. Not only in case of cryptocurrency,but in normal life also you have to be normal and have control on your emotions,otherwise it will end up with bad result which will later on make you realise. So keeping in mind that emotions can spoil your success, have control over your emotions while taking any major decisions
cryptocrudivore

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:28:04 AM

It is true. Emotions can prevent us from success. Because emotional people can't think clearly, and usually make wrong decisions. In this case, many people were angry when they saw the price of coins dropped, and they took off all the coins they had. This means that they give up the opportunity to succeed in making a profit. Though what they need is patience to wait for the market to return to bull.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

Indeed it's best if we play in crypto. Wherever possible we should override emotion. This indeed is difficult, but this is really dangerous. Because when we're emotional, then bad things will be easy for us to do in crypto. as much as we can join the panic sell, or other bad things. then the mute emotion with patience, that we are closer to success in crypto.
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:47:56 AM

I really agree with your opinion about not involving emotions while investing, and don't sell coins when panic, because regrets occur when we have done something, like selling coins now and taking the risk of getting a lot of losses because of panic the state of the market that is experiencing a very drastic price decline, even though the market is still likely to experience price recovery, it's just that no one knows when it will happen, but it will happen.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:57:32 AM

Emotions often make us out of control so to achieve success with emotions it is not a good thing. Emotional effects will be negative and we will regret later.
Maintain emotions by managing them well, the results that will prove. One good emotion will bring goodness, one negative emotion then we will regret it. Often see the red market, only emotions are there, but keep calm with controlled emotions, the market will improve later.

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:06:42 AM

a lot of this kind of thing often happens. entered in the crypto with emphasis on lust and emotion will not result in anything good. need guidelines and good thinking to be successful in this field and it's not easy. a good analysis will determine the outcome of the emotions at the precedence.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

Indeed, everything that makes that emotion will not be good in the end. But controlling emotions in all sorts of things can suppress the evil that happens. Moreover, seeing an unhealthy market that befalls our coins, surely the immeasurable emotions will come to disturb and bring us out of control to release coins because of panic and emotion. But regulating emotions will be better and the results obtained are certainly better.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:21:00 AM

Crypto investment is a serious business and emotions should be ruled out it because it will always hinder right decisions to be made. Anyone who knows about crypto very well in a while wouldn't panic in a time like this, in other words experience is very vital to a successful endeavor in crypto... The more you believe in crypto, the less the whales keep taking advantage of the weak hands that sell in the dip
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: