Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Emotions can hinder our success!  (Read 3889 times)
Corelianer

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

The ability to control emotions will make you very rich. In the cryptocurrency market earns the one who can wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

From all the topics, I think this is a topic that comes from your heart.

I agree any form of anger or excessive emotion can prevent us from achieving something. We as humans are obliged to have a patient and not greedy nature so that everything goes without obstacles.

natumanya

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

yeah its give a strenthg to go to our limits and success in life that we have today!! And let thank this forum that give as a chance to change our life and future by joining this Family!!

I see how some members trying to cheer up when we have difficult moments on the market and this is very heartfull as for me) I hope we will be real team in working in this way further in the future
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

Undeniably, an emotion can lead us to the end of failure. Because when emotions hit, our bodies cannot be controlled and cannot think clearly.
So, control your emotions when making decisions and stay patient.
tifani05

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

yes that's right, emotions will keep us from success. if we are emotional, of course we will not be able to think clearly and we will panic and also rush into action. it will only harm us.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

yes that's right, emotions will keep us from success. if we are emotional, of course we will not be able to think clearly and we will panic and also rush into action. it will only harm us.
Because of our emotions it may affect our certain decision which is success, if we're involving in unstsble technology we must have positivity and patience as always.  One of the reason why we failed to achieve success because of negstive thoughts and not in, self which it destruct our way of getting success.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Caesar-Giulius

Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

What you have said is true, emotion play a part when we have to make important decision. That is why investment planning is important from the start.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

kenharry

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

The more emotional we are the more we suspend our head.Investing in crypto   requires that we conduct enough research,and when finally you decide on a coin it is to hold it for sometime without panicking at the least fluctuation in the market . We cannot rule out the cyclical trends in the market.If we allow our emotions to rule us we will crash out sooner.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

In trading crypto currency one need to erase emotions or stop emotion from taking full control because one can lose good money if you let emotion to dictate your actions
it is true that emotions will have an adverse effect on an action that we take all actions with emotions will have an adverse effect, and we should calm ourselves not to act patiently and carefully that is the best.
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:52:20 PM

The crypto-currency market - already well-known - is not the most stable phenomenon, which is regulated by nothing and does not provide any guarantees. New investors can be understood with their experiences
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

We have a seen a huge dip in the market this past few days after the ETF delay. I've read an article in cointelegraph that people are just overreacting on the said delay (https://cointelegraph.com/news/pantera-capital-ceo-investors-overreacting-to-etf-delay-should-focus-on-bullish-news). Honestly, I do agree with the article, there are a lot good news right now for market to experience a dip.

I think we need to control our emotions when investment is involved, don't sell when you are in panic. Try to think carefully and think more than 7 times before you click or do a transaction. ETF delay is not a bad news for me. I think it is a way for people to do panic selling and those rich people will abuse the dip and buy all the cheap BTC and after that, the ETF will be approved.

Right now, the market is green again and I think many people regrets selling their coins at a low price.

This is just my opinion, how about yours?
Absolutely true. We do not have to be very emotional here because it certainly does not help at all. All we have to do is be strong in our actions and keep investing in coins like PRG, ADA and EOS.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

We have a seen a huge dip in the market this past few days after the ETF delay. I've read an article in cointelegraph that people are just overreacting on the said delay (https://cointelegraph.com/news/pantera-capital-ceo-investors-overreacting-to-etf-delay-should-focus-on-bullish-news). Honestly, I do agree with the article, there are a lot good news right now for market to experience a dip.

I think we need to control our emotions when investment is involved, don't sell when you are in panic. Try to think carefully and think more than 7 times before you click or do a transaction. ETF delay is not a bad news for me. I think it is a way for people to do panic selling and those rich people will abuse the dip and buy all the cheap BTC and after that, the ETF will be approved.

Right now, the market is green again and I think many people regrets selling their coins at a low price.

I will actually agree to it. Emotions hinders all the good work or success even. We have to be very stiff and confident, especially when it comes to coins like TAU, EOS and ICX, we have to be super calm.
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

You should always do an independent analysis before deciding what to do. This year, the lowest price for Bitcoin was $ 5,800, so why sell when it costs near the bottom? This is the same thing that you decide to buy when the price reaches $ 20,000. Certainly, the situation now has more to do with purchases.
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:44:26 PM

Yes, emotions can be very hard to stop! You can sell coins in one step before a strong rise. If you bought expensive, then wait do not give in to emotions.
baeva2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

Living on emotions is a bad thing. One must be patient, have a cold mind and iron nerves. To learn to think sensibly and to restrain emotions not only in the field of crypto currency but also in life.
BivanF

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:56:58 PM

it happened more then once that i lost coins/money because my emotions take over , but it is sometimes so hard to see the amount in your wallet go down and that is the moment when my emotions are starting to talk to me and keep saying sell, sell but you are right again i regret
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

This is a very useful advice you have giving us, people should stop panicking whenever they hear certain news information about the crypto market because panic selling can kill the market.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

it happened more then once that i lost coins/money because my emotions take over , but it is sometimes so hard to see the amount in your wallet go down and that is the moment when my emotions are starting to talk to me and keep saying sell, sell but you are right again i regret
Having so emotional could had yielded into bad results. In crypto we have to be more patient and think of our goals to earn profit. Don't let out our emotions be take place when in trading we cannot be successful.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:35:01 AM

Well, maybe one of the most important attributes in this industry is emotional management. Many strategies can be done, but sometimes they cannot be done together because they contradict each other. One of them is changing goals when the market situation is down, and I think that is the panic that comes from poor emotional management.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

I think traders will affect the market a lot. Today we see marketcap going down 6B in half an hour, just because Bitcoin is slightly corrected, or news of a repeat broadcast about crypto being banned. So I think controlling emotions is the best way to survive in this industry, because somehow the market will fluctuate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: