Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Emotions can hinder our success!  (Read 3889 times)
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

I agree! Do not let your emotions get the better off you when trading on bitcoins or other cryptos for that matter. The fact that they are volatile obviously will have their drops and highs. The key is to play it in moderation and be patient. Wait for the right time before buying or selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

We have a seen a huge dip in the market this past few days after the ETF delay. I've read an article in cointelegraph that people are just overreacting on the said delay (https://cointelegraph.com/news/pantera-capital-ceo-investors-overreacting-to-etf-delay-should-focus-on-bullish-news). Honestly, I do agree with the article, there are a lot good news right now for market to experience a dip.

I think we need to control our emotions when investment is involved, don't sell when you are in panic. Try to think carefully and think more than 7 times before you click or do a transaction. ETF delay is not a bad news for me. I think it is a way for people to do panic selling and those rich people will abuse the dip and buy all the cheap BTC and after that, the ETF will be approved.

Right now, the market is green again and I think many people regrets selling their coins at a low price.

This is just my opinion, how about yours?

Well I share your opinion but they have their own reasons to sell their coins, one of this is they have to pay their daily expenses or the loan they used for buying coins, but if you invest just your excess money, you have no problem at all holding your coins for an indefinite period of time.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bajindul88

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

We have a seen a huge dip in the market this past few days after the ETF delay. I've read an article in cointelegraph that people are just overreacting on the said delay (https://cointelegraph.com/news/pantera-capital-ceo-investors-overreacting-to-etf-delay-should-focus-on-bullish-news). Honestly, I do agree with the article, there are a lot good news right now for market to experience a dip.

I think we need to control our emotions when investment is involved, don't sell when you are in panic. Try to think carefully and think more than 7 times before you click or do a transaction. ETF delay is not a bad news for me. I think it is a way for people to do panic selling and those rich people will abuse the dip and buy all the cheap BTC and after that, the ETF will be approved.

Right now, the market is green again and I think many people regrets selling their coins at a low price.

This is just my opinion, how about yours?
It's necessary to control emotions at this time regarding decisions about ETFs, but we also cannot prevent panic selling against some crypto holders because they also have different backgrounds with different goals as well. it's good for enthusiastic crypto to commemorate the surrounding people to make smart decisions
asilabumer

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

Yes. Quite correctly say. Emotions should be absent in our business. Only dry calculation and pure mind. That's what will lead us to success.

I think we also need to have emotions in business because sometimes emotion is something very magical, it can lead us to success, instead of using the brain and calculating, it even helps us to get out of dangerous situations and to limit ourselves to the worst cases. Although sometimes it hinders us to succeed but we should still accept it and live it normally, eliminating it only makes us work like machines, lacking in deep emotions and intuition
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

On the cryptocurrency market makes the one in control of his emotions and knows how to wait. These are the main factors for success.
yes right, emotions will eliminate our success. if we are often emotional our body will not be controlled and the brain will not think positively. so all that is being faced is faced with emotion.
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

They really can, especially in a market this volatile where there is absolutely no way for anyone to tell what will be happening to the coins in the coming days. If you let your emotions dictate the way that you make your decisions then you are just going to end up making irrational decisions which will cause you to incur even more losses.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

They really can, especially in a market this volatile where there is absolutely no way for anyone to tell what will be happening to the coins in the coming days. If you let your emotions dictate the way that you make your decisions then you are just going to end up making irrational decisions which will cause you to incur even more losses.
It seems to me that negative emotions always interfere with business. In any direction of human activity, the crypto currency or other business, it requires only common sense. To date, we must act as our professionalism tells us ..
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:22:21 PM

Emotions let us down when making an important decision in trading! Emotions? Yes they spoil your strategy, forcing you to make false decisions! I think it's worth reading more psychology and thinking about trading strategy
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

ETF delay is not a bad news for me.

I think it's better if bitcoin doesn't involve ETFs. Because, the development of bitcoin in the future certainly can run very well, naturally, without there being engineering and manipulated by big players. That way, public enthusiasm for bitcoin can be achieved again.

maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:18:02 PM

Panic prevents you from correctly assessing the current situation on the market and for this reason many make mistakes in trading. You have to learn to control your emotions and this will lead you to success.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:06:46 PM

emotions will only hinder our success, yes that is true. this is very dangerous for us, when we cannot resist emotions and are too emotional it will damage everything. therefore we must be more calm in crypto.
ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:56:00 AM

In truth emotions can actually be very bad than good when considering the chances for success in the crypto market because mostly people will decide to cut their losses and dump when the market is going down. The thing however is, the marks capitalization may actually come back up and when it does you would have missed out on potential gains. It is also important to know that some cryptocurrencies will not return to their peak, irrespective if the market conditions so be wise to know what to hold or sell.
xiaoxi10

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

Yes, investing in the cryptocurrency market must maintain good emotions, as emotions may affect your judgment.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:12:20 AM

Yes, that often happens repeatedly, panic occurs when prices start to low so investors sell it to avoid greater losses. Keep looking at prices more often but it's better to leave them and do their job. One time will be needed and that's what we have to look forward to. be patient and stay calm and always be optimistic.
zhexian

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:12:56 AM

Yes, investment in the encryption market must be kept calm.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:33:52 AM

It is true, therefore the key to success in the crypto is patience. Because when we have properties can't wait let alone high emotions. then we will be easily affected. And this will make us into acting careless in crypto.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:40:27 AM

Honestly that's the truth
Emotions will hinder an even destroy our success if we allow it to get into our head
the best thing is to keep our emotions apart.

Yes I agree specially panic that would lead to bad decision  and give up your token easily. In crypto we should be calm and patience that emotions are great factors to this business. If we let our emotions controlled so that we can think the right decision making when to sell or when to hold.
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:57:37 AM

Better do not emotion because if the emotions you cannot think properly. And this later makes you wrong in making decisions. Crypto trade must have patience and can create a strategy to get gains. When market conditions are down you have to be patient and keep the coins.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:03:41 AM

I totally agree with that because when you make decisions when you are not in a good state of mind then you cannot come up with better output. Better relax and have some rest for a while and do not just decide by heart because emotions  oftentimes makes you vulnerable.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

Yes, many times if a person are drawn by their emotions they will likely fail. They are those who are very sensitive and negative ones. Those were the people who easily give up because they tend to base on their emotions. If they were frustrated ones, they will not continue instead of making it as an inspiration to move on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: