Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the heart of all coins  (Read 1633 times)
panbirt

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

You are right, the cryptocurrency starts with Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency, and it is also the king of the entire investment market, and its technology is widely recognized. All altcoins are valued with the value of bitcoin.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

Does anybody have any idea how can the alts be able to get themselves out of the influence of Bitcoin? I mean in the real world we have several strong currencies aside from the US Dollar like the Euro, Pound, and some asian currencies too. Why not cryptospace? Why do all alts be influenced by one cryptocurrency?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:57:09 AM

As we all know it when bitcoin price goes down, most of the coins are heading down too. That's because bitcoin it is the Heart of all coins if its sound then all of the coins are good, if it's Bad then all of the coins are going down too. most of the time other coins are following the bitcoin price. just look up the market right now.

Indeed. Bitcoin is the biggest player to move the rest of the currencies in the same direction as it would move. However many times we see some different sort of relation which is completely opposite to what we see here. I mean many time if bitcoin is going upwards then there is fiery surge of selling atlcoin for bitcoin because at that time people think that BTC is going to profit them a lot and thus there is no point in hoarding them. Thus, they go on selling them and they go down in the value. So its like BTC is the reason for their movements all the time.
Cris John Pham

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:02:11 AM

Of course, BTC is now accounting for 54% market capitalization of crypto. The number is too big to see the impact of BTC over other altcoins
frey_oh

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:11:26 AM

bitcoin is a very valuable coin and it is the king of all coin because bitcoin controls other coin prices and if the price of bitcoin is high and the market will be stable, the price of all coin will also be high and if vice versa, it also affects the all coin. I think the reason is because this bitcoin is the king of all coins
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:13:08 AM

I also think like that all altcoins follow bitcoin but if the price of bitcoin rises then not all allcoins go up there are also some altcoins that are still under the impact of falling bitcoin prices which are the factors that cause the price of bitcoin to decline and affect other altcoins , maybe because bitcoin is an exchange rate

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

As we all know it when bitcoin price goes down, most of the coins are heading down too. That's because bitcoin it is the Heart of all coins if its sound then all of the coins are good, if it's Bad then all of the coins are going down too. most of the time other coins are following the bitcoin price. just look up the market right now.
I really agree to the statement/s that you had posted here on bitcoin forum. Like you, I can also say that bitcoin is the heart of all coins or it is the foundation of all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the really first cryptocurrency that had been made and some alts followed it's milestones. Most alts are being paired with bitcoin and can be traded to crypto exchanges.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:19:22 AM

Yep, Bitcoin is the king of this market and when the king get sick so all other cryptocurrencies price also dump as well Smiley. It happened so many times before and no need to discuss about this anymore. LOL. I still don't understand why there are so many guys still ask that why Bitcoin price affects to all other cryptocurrencies price. LOL.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
discovercrypto

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

I agree. Bitcoin is like the heart or brain in the human body. The heart is a vital member of the body and will affect all. This can also be described in bitcoin in this case. Which is when the price of bitcoin falls, then the price of altcoin will also follow him.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

Yes, we can say so, as the alts market and bitcoin are highly corellated, and the the alts could never survive without bitcoin's high capitalization, thus gaining community confidence.
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

Yes, we can say so, as the alts market and bitcoin are highly corellated, and the the alts could never survive without bitcoin's high capitalization, thus gaining community confidence.
I think itcoin truly is the big daddy of the entire crypto scene.  i know some people don't like it but the alts need Bitcoin to get their direction.  When Bitcoin stalls the alts really fall apart. The losses are staggering at this point.
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

It is a perfectly truthful statement that bitcoin is the heart, but not only of coins, but of all the crypto currency in general!
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:38:28 PM

Of course, all of altcoins tend to rely on Bitcoin since they are called altcoins because they are alternate to Bitcoin. They need Bitcoin and most people only know about Bitcoin rather than any coin out there.
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

You are right, the cryptocurrency starts with Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency, and it is also the king of the entire investment market, and its technology is widely recognized. All altcoins are valued with the value of bitcoin.

There's no doubt about it because crypto industry will get known worldwide with the technology behind of bitcoin. Because bitcoin was the first known cryptocurrency investment that more investors were already tested it and believed it as well. So with bitcoin price volatility behavior all altcoins also will varies and are fully depending of its market value trends.
militan01

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, bitcoin controls the market, and of course if it controls the market, other coins are included. if bitcoin increases then the other coins won't necessarily rise but if bitcoin goes down the other coins will obviously drop.
paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

Bitcoin is still the driver of the market, it's not only be the biggest coin, by capitalization, but also, as cryptocurrencies are still a new thing, many people don't understand differences between coins, they know just bitcoin and thats it, and even in trading, many traders just looking on bitcoin move, when trading altcoins.
CryptoAlphaStar

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

As much as I don't like it, it seems the way it is.
It was the door for buying all the altcoins, not it is the safe heaven when the market starts going down.
Last year, I thought that Bitcoin will step down, but it seems like in a market dominated by traders and speculators, it just can't happen.
CryptoAlphaStar

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:04:09 AM

As much as I don't like it, it seems the way it is.
It was the door for buying all the altcoins, not it is the safe heaven when the market starts going down.
Last year, I thought that Bitcoin will step down, but it seems like in a market dominated by traders and speculators, it just can't happen.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

Yes, bitcoin really is the heart of all coins. We can really see this trend in the crypto market. But there are such coins that, when falling bitcoin grows or vice versa.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

This is really true information, which today takes place to be. I hope that today the Crypto-currencies will be able to appreciate that today the BTC costs so little. New investors who today will still decide to invest in crypto-currencies will benefit very much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: