Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the heart of all coins  (Read 1633 times)
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

As we all know it when bitcoin price goes down, most of the coins are heading down too. That's because bitcoin it is the Heart of all coins if its sound then all of the coins are good, if it's Bad then all of the coins are going down too. most of the time other coins are following the bitcoin price. just look up the market right now.
Yes it is but there are some exceptions, I am following the market and I notice that some of these coins can stand on its own, even the market is in red these coins has a platform, great developers and good community support not shills but a real project that is tested to be part of the cryptocurrency industry.

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

Yes, everything in crypto are depending in bitcoin, even a very little project that come across crypto are depend on bitcoin. Meaning all the value of all coins/tokens in market are relying on bitcoin price.
astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

As we all know it when bitcoin price goes down, most of the coins are heading down too. That's because bitcoin it is the Heart of all coins if its sound then all of the coins are good, if it's Bad then all of the coins are going down too. most of the time other coins are following the bitcoin price. just look up the market right now.
No, I don't think like that. It affects each other and bitcoin is more dominant in influencing, but one day, if there is a real breakthrough in using blockchain, I think bitcoin will not be used again as a common payment tool.

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Kunal666456

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

Yes, I also feel like I agree with you.
And my reason for this is because Bitcoin is the world's first crypto currency.
Joecooper85

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

Recently there is a new currency called Bitcoin Cash. Investors have just witnessed Bitcoin's first bid for Bitcoin. This 3-month-old has all the qualities that can replace Bitcoin. Does Bitcoin have also called the center of the coin?
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:04:41 AM

It is right that bitcoin is the center of all coin and it control all other coin. There are many coin whose follow the BTC and Bitcoin control the price of coin. It was the first coin in crypto world and made revolution in market.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

It is right that bitcoin is the center of all coin and it control all other coin. There are many coin whose follow the BTC and Bitcoin control the price of coin. It was the first coin in crypto world and made revolution in market.
we know that since the beginning the bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency.we know that the bitcoin is the first digital money in the world. so only in this statement, it is no doubt that the bitcoin is the heart or father of all coins that i think if it die, all alternative coins or maybe this industry will end.so the professional make a solution in every problem to prevent this happen.
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

it is true that bitcoin is the heart of coins from all coins, and from all crypto stock markets it depends on bitcoin too, if bitcoin falls all down it is also the specialty of an alcoin and is unmatched by any coin.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:09:38 PM

Yes You are right.All altcoins always react to the price of bitcoin.Bitcoin is really the heart of coins.On the one hand it is good and on the other bad.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
master2021

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

BTC is the leader in the markt. But it has increased it value in the market.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

Yes i think too like that.. Bitcoin has half the whole crypto market. So changes in the price of bitcoin affect the entire crypto market.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

The current bear market we are having was caused by the stumbling attempts at regulation in the wake of the rapid rise in cryptocurrency prices. Since regulation affects all cryptocurrencies we have seen a very high correlation between cryptocurrencies as these concerns are played out. This has caused some investors to shift towards what they feel are safer bets and that has been the cryptocurrency with the longest history. At some point this bear market will end as regulatory risk becomes smaller and we will see less correlation and more coins trading on their individual merits.

Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

of course this will happen, all altcoins depend on bitcoin prices because bitcoin has many partners with all altcoins. if the heart in the body is problematic then everything is affected. as well as bitcoin which is the core of all altcoins
I just hope this can be stopped so we can be safer if you save the altcoin for a long time.
and I also hope that the price of bitcoin will soon increase so we can be more confident to be able to stay in the crypto currency

It is very dominant and more now that the market has corrected. Each coin will have its chance to challenge bitcoin but it seems that none has the same adoption at the moment.

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

That is why claiming new ICO or existing altcoin says they are Bitcoin killer is a vague statement. How can they become a bitcoin killer if their price are just following the rise and fall of bitcoin price.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:34:03 AM

It is true, this is no secret, everyone knows this. Bitcoin dominates most of the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is like the main card holder, where altcoins are very dependent on the bitcoin situation. Need a smart solution to overcome all this, and it may take a fair amount of time.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:37:18 AM

Most of the trading pairs in crypto is againts bitcoin so you can say that bitcoin is the heart of them and the movement of bitcoin price will affect them aswell, that's why there's a need of more fiat trading pairs so that alts can be independent and only the development of the project that can dictate the price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:42:16 AM

Yes i think it was,many of those altcoins or tokens are only depending on the price of bitcoin,so i think the foundation of many altcoins/tokens is only bitcoin.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:52:56 AM

Yes,i think so!...Probably,all coins are depend on the bitcoin movement in the crypto market. It means,if bitcoin will grow up and reached on its desired higher price before this year ends,all other coins will also be benefited with this good bitcoin market movement. I agree with that,bitcoin is the heart of all coins in crypto world.
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:42:28 AM

I don't understand this, which I know is that bitcoin is a term for cryptocurrency, even crypto itself is called bitcoin. This is because bitcoin is the pioneer of all coins, the king of crypto. So, it is natural that at this time many who call bitcoin are crypto's heart. But, it will not be long, there will be an altcoin that is able to undermine the dominance of bitcoin.
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:46:07 AM

hello! i think so too pal. bitcoin is the core and soul of cryptocurrency. when btc is down every coins and token and down too. this is because almost crypto evolves around btc. you can buy or trade most of altcoins in exchanges with btc. so i think it is, bitcoin is the heart of all altcoins. cheers pal!

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: