Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:34:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as the heart of all coins  (Read 1633 times)
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:18:59 PM

As we all know it when bitcoin price goes down, most of the coins are heading down too. That's because bitcoin it is the Heart of all coins if its sound then all of the coins are good, if it's Bad then all of the coins are going down too. most of the time other coins are following the bitcoin price. just look up the market right now.
What you were saying is mostly true, every coins is following the footstep of bitcoin.
But there is a bad news about it, sometimes the price of the altcoin aren't following the price of bitcoin when it rise. sometimes the price of altcoin isn't following to rise.

I see this market is affected by too many things, not just by Bitcoin. It causes the market and investors to focus too much on Bitcoin every time an event occurs
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:22:36 PM

As we all know it when bitcoin price goes down, most of the coins are heading down too. That's because bitcoin it is the Heart of all coins if its sound then all of the coins are good, if it's Bad then all of the coins are going down too. most of the time other coins are following the bitcoin price. just look up the market right now.

yes. unfortunately bitcoin keeps dominating the market so much. that is why market is so unstable. i hope bitcoin looses its strength in the near future. because there are already better alternatives.
Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

true that the altcoin price follows the price of bitcoin because in exchange we see to buy altcoin using bitcoin, so if bitcoin falls then the altcoin price falls too, but there are some coins that actually rise when bitcoin falls, try to see the XRP chart you will find a difference.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

yes. unfortunately bitcoin keeps dominating the market so much. that is why market is so unstable. i hope bitcoin looses its strength in the near future. because there are already better alternatives.
I am very glad that there are those people who think bitcoin will not be the number 1 cryptocurrency. There are many alternatives to bitcoin. But you need to earn faith in an alternative cryptocurrency.
KodyAaron

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

Honestly, there are a lot of coins right now like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano which are moving really high. These are good in terms of earning and profitability.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:35:15 PM

Bitcoin was born in this market, and with many Bitcoins as US government bonds. US government bonds have a great influence on the US economy and the world. Bitcoin is the same with the crypto market
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:33:42 PM

This is true. But looking at it from another point of view, this consistent scenario may not be good for altcoins because if their price is 100% or solely dependent on bitcoin price, the. why do we need them?? I guess this is a tricky question.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:36:15 PM

I think that in fact, altcoins are gradually moving away from Bitcoin, but Bitcoin will still be a long time leader in the cryptocurrency market and all altcoins will depend on it.

JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:38:46 PM

You called the obvious things. Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and the fact that it affects the price of other coins is a normal situation. Usually, Bitcoin first starts to grow and just the first starts to fall.

Many new people on the crypto market consider Bitcoin a regular coin. They do not understand that the entire cryptocurrency market owes its appearance to Bitcoin.

Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:07:08 PM

This fact has long been known to everyone, the entire market is tied to Bitcoin, because this is the very first And the most important cryptocurrency is digital gold, I am sure that it will always be so.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:51:39 AM

Of course, today BTC remains the largest and most sought-after currency in the crypto market. In any case, over the coming years, Bitcoin will maintain its strong market dominance. The situation is unlikely to change dramatically in the near future - BTC will continue to have a huge impact on all cryptocurrencies.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:45:37 AM

Yes, BTC does have a huge impact on the state of all altcoins and the crypto market. Therefore, in any case, over the next few years, the dominance of BTC in the crypto market will remain stable. This is the main cryptocurrency, which will develop steadily after stabilization of the situation on the crypto market.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:49:14 AM

If Bitcoin sneezes then the rest of the market catches a cold as the saying goes. The past 2 weeks have been brutal I really didn't expect us to visit the levels we are seeing now with Bitcoin down at $4,500. I am fairly sure that a lot of the altcoins will not recover from here and only the solid projects will see any increase in value when the next Bull phase starts.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:51:18 AM

I see indeed the fact that every coin that is always moving in price follows the movement of the price of bitcoin, this indicates that bitcoin is the heart of every coin in the crypto currency. That is my hope, and of course all of us hope that the price of bitcoin will soon rise, so that the market becomes more passionate and gives happiness to every crypto user.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:58:59 AM

what you convey is very true in my opinion bitcoin is a currency that guides other crypto currencies but all cannot be known with certainty the development of any crypto currency with conditions like now capital main beliefs and patience
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:11:04 AM

Yes, that`s right, bitcoin is the heart of all digital coins in the crypto world the is why all altcoins are connected in the price of bitcoin, and that`s a normal thing.

Just keep patient and wait until the price back on what we are expecting.

Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:29:34 AM

What you were saying is mostly true, every coins is following the footstep of bitcoin.
But there is a bad news about it, sometimes the price of the altcoin aren't following the price of bitcoin when it rise. sometimes the price of altcoin isn't following to rise.

I see this market is affected by too many things, not just by Bitcoin. It causes the market and investors to focus too much on Bitcoin every time an event occurs

one of the reasons why altcoin is following the bitcoin, because most altcoins use the bitcoin platform, so it's natural that bitcoin up, the altcoin will also up. but altcoin doesn't often follow bitcoin. sometimes when bitcoin goes down, altcoin up. bitcoin is like mom for altcoin.

max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

Yes,I do believe that bitcoin is the heart of all alternative coins because bitcoin is the first currency in the market and every coins must depends on it.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

I believe bitcoin may be the inhale of altcoins, along with bitcoin you will find developing amounts of altcoins that may supply remarkable advancements. A lot of altcoins can be found as well as emerge to provide an additional inhale.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:54:45 PM

Yes,I do believe that bitcoin is the heart of all alternative coins because bitcoin is the first currency in the market and every coins must depends on it.
I do not think that in the future   coins should depend on Bitcoin, but now this is the case and at the slightest bitcoin movement the whole market follows it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: