Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Crypto Market will Recover  (Read 746 times)
travelhelperio (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

Friends so many User usually ask this Question How crypto market will recover?  Friends To understand the Crypto Market recovery we need to understand Pump and Dump first.In Early September 2017 people find a way to be rich by investing in crypto market. companies issues his shares "Tokens" and people buy & sell these tokens to each other on higher prices one hand to another.Price goes up but crypto startups had no product in the market at that time and price is increasing day by day.  At that time some pumping groups took advantage and boosted that fake price so high and the result declared as loss of money of Public. No Product  , No Product Value , Just a Vision Understand Now. Now come to the Point how market will recover? By the End of 2018 Some companies will be on the way to delivering the Product and some will be delivered and their product will be popular "if so" they become a Global Brand.Product will hold its Own Market Value itself.Prices will start Increasing and People will attract again. Friends We can see massive pump by end of 2018 or Starting Quarter of 2019. "So many Inventions declared garbage before which later change the world".Stay Positive

What You Think? add your Opinions so that users can understand better how crypto market will recover.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

I hope so, many ICOs this and last year are in a silent mode. When you look almost all of them are working on their product and they promise that they will deliver it this year before Christmas or so.
But you also have to think that many of them only lie and do nothing.  Cry

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:08:05 AM

i completely agree with the first part of your comment that this has been purely pump and dump and i should add that it has always been like this. the pump and dumps are not new in this market. since people know there is no usage for the altcoins specially tokens they only stick to making profit from them and have no long term faith in them.

the second part where you talk about "product" is nothing that i can agree with. because i have not seen any of these ICOs produce anything so far all these years and i have not seen any of them work on anything either!
if you know any, feel free to show me the actual product not the promise of product....

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

First of all, all projects that do not work should be destroyed.A few projects are needed to guide investors.People should be familiar with useful projects.Otherwise, this place will be filled with dead projects.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
PurpleNights

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

It would be like a shock to so many. Bitches would become believers. I have so much faith in the industry, and I believe that sooner or later, we will experience a season of greens on these streets. Let's hodl on a little while longer and invest more now that we can at a cheaper rate, because I doubt that we are even ready for the next phase that cryptosphere is about to experience.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:55:08 PM

I think 80% of ICOs will not release their product in 2018-2019 because they are scams and 20% will release the product but nobody will use it. So many alts will die in 2018-2019.

But our crypto market will recover after new big money of instituonal investors will come to crypto after ETF on Bitcoin approval in the end of 2018 or early 2019. ICOs will be regulated by SEC and after that new ICOs will release real decentralized product for crowd that will be successfully used.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:58:15 PM

Friends so many User usually ask this Question How crypto market will recover?  Friends To understand the Crypto Market recovery we need to understand Pump and Dump first.In Early September 2017 people find a way to be rich by investing in crypto market. companies issues his shares "Tokens" and people buy & sell these tokens to each other on higher prices one hand to another.Price goes up but crypto startups had no product in the market at that time and price is increasing day by day.  At that time some pumping groups took advantage and boosted that fake price so high and the result declared as loss of money of Public. No Product  , No Product Value , Just a Vision Understand Now. Now come to the Point how market will recover? By the End of 2018 Some companies will be on the way to delivering the Product and some will be delivered and their product will be popular "if so" they become a Global Brand.Product will hold its Own Market Value itself.Prices will start Increasing and People will attract again. Friends We can see massive pump by end of 2018 or Starting Quarter of 2019. "So many Inventions declared garbage before which later change the world".Stay Positive

What You Think? add your Opinions so that users can understand better how crypto market will recover.

When Bitcoin go from $1200 to $180 people ask the same question, how and will crypto ever recover.

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:11:03 PM

You firstly can think that it's news, that influence the market, because there seems to be a correlation between Bitcoin's price and some facts, such as facebook bans BTC advertising, or CEO decisions related to cryptocurrencies. But, on the other hand, according to coinmarketcap data, BTC 24 hours circulating volume goes up to $5 629 492 454 (today's example) - I don't think that people's panic and decisions due to news can influence that much price, taking into account this volume. Moreover, according to AQR Capital Management, 40% of the world's bitcoins are owned by about 1000 of people and other 60% are distributed between all other holders (that's approximately 22 million people), so most likely it's those 1000 people that influence the price. And if they hold so much Bitcoins (about $105.6 million per person) I don't think that they pay attention to the news that much. The conclusion is clear - they manipulate the market and sell off Bitcoins whenever it is convenient.
crazybtclover

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

Cryptocurrency is fluctuated currency so it can be move up and down. And now it’s appear as down but hopefully it will increases again.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

Cruptocurrencies facing worst time in this year and facing many criticism. But still I am hopeful with cryptocurrency, it will be come again like 2018.
SweetSin

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

To be honest this year is the worst for crypto market. It is so damn frustrating to see how the market price is declining and all the cryptos are drowning too. I actually do not know when it will recover.
BarnabyETH

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

I agree with your comment. Yes in last few months,there has been so many scams and accident occurred that people had to think about the future of cryptomarket. We don’t know when the market will come back but it should really soon.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:43:06 PM

You firstly can think that it's news, that influence the market, because there seems to be a correlation between Bitcoin's price and some facts, such as facebook bans BTC advertising, or CEO decisions related to cryptocurrencies. But, on the other hand, according to coinmarketcap data, BTC 24 hours circulating volume goes up to $5 629 492 454 (today's example) - I don't think that people's panic and decisions due to news can influence that much price, taking into account this volume. Moreover, according to AQR Capital Management, 40% of the world's bitcoins are owned by about 1000 of people and other 60% are distributed between all other holders (that's approximately 22 million people), so most likely it's those 1000 people that influence the price. And if they hold so much Bitcoins (about $105.6 million per person) I don't think that they pay attention to the news that much. The conclusion is clear - they manipulate the market and sell off Bitcoins whenever it is convenient.
Undoubtedly, there are people who manipulate the market and because of these manipulations, the price of Bitcoin falls, because it is so convenient to determine the identity of people, but the problem is not only in large players who manipulate the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:43:46 PM

To be honest this year is the worst for crypto market. It is so damn frustrating to see how the market price is declining and all the cryptos are drowning too. I actually do not know when it will recover.

The last cycle was 4 years.
first cycle Late 2013 to early 2014
second cycle Late 2017 to early 2018.

The cycle could be shorter or could be longer. will see.
I believed when the SEC approved Bitcoin ETF crypto will pump hard.

pehuk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:52:23 PM

You said it right. we're really tensed about it. Like the prices of bitcoin is decreasing day by day. All prices of the altcoin has been decreased already. Though there are so many ICOs but there are scams also!
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:59:44 PM

It would be like a shock to so many. Bitches would become believers. I have so much faith in the industry, and I believe that sooner or later, we will experience a season of greens on these streets. Let's hodl on a little while longer and invest more now that we can at a cheaper rate, because I doubt that we are even ready for the next phase that cryptosphere is about to experience.
this decline was very painful, many investors lost their funds so they had a hard time getting back up by buying now, I would still wait for the market conditions to really show stability, the current price was very cruel mines, the decline would still occur deeper so be careful

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

When all of us can not stand anymore and accept to cut loss, leave the market, and a new generation of investors with new cash flow entering the market. It's time for this market recorery.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

There are so many projects are ongoing in the market right now. But most of them are fake also. It is because of some fake ICOs. They says the'll work for the projects but they don’t do this. This should be stop, otherwise we’ve to suffer a lot.
SpyderSpyNX

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

One of the main problems behind this situation is the fake promises committed by ICOs. Due to their promises people are raising price for better price in future. Thus it creates temporary price rise in the market
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:28:36 PM

wait until everyone stops selling altcoins. then slowly prices start to rise. there is currently nothing we can do, other than holding the altcoins we have. good news about crypto can't convince everyone to buy altcoins. so we must surrender

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: