Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Crypto Market will Recover  (Read 746 times)
aghedo1

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:29:21 PM

The truth is this, no one can really tell, mine guess is that we will see a gradual increase over a long period

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

Sure hope so, because Bitcoins value is so volatile and still far from it's highest price ever. Hoping that it can still go up

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

Markets tend to move in a single direction over time until some sort of catalyst happens that changes the general direction. From May 2015 to January 2018 it was a bull market. From Feb 2018 we have been in a bearish trend. The catalyst for the change was a stumbling regulatory crackdown by securities authorities. How long will it last? No one knows. Some people think it will be when an ETF gets listed. At some point things will change and markets will rise again.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

There is no doubt that the market will recover once mass adoption occurs. The only question is 'When?'. The whales will be back in action probably some time in Q4 of 2018, but I doubt that the same price movement across crypto market will be the same as 2017. Some alts will be considered dead coin especially those without any uses/progress. Make sure you have done your research intensively before investing on a project.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

The market will obviously recover because there is always pump after the dump and crypto is developing.

The market has always recovered, in other words after a long bear market there was always a new bull market, It is normal that after a 6 months bear market people are starting to loose hope. But now people need to strong.

I shared a mathematical model to easily predict the next Bull Run, it is just a model but should give you some hope.

btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:18:20 PM

Let's hope this will be the case. Given this year a lot of new projects are coming with great promises, but fails to deliver. A lot of the investors lost heart too. So we really are hoping that the market will recover soon, even by a miracle.
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

Sometimes the projects that fail to work are destroyed, and that is for the better because the few coins that are in the market will be enough to keep the market alive. Sadly, this is not happening in the market this year. We are still hopeful that the market will recover soon.
mobuna8az

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

The market will obviously recover because there is always pump after the dump and crypto is developing.

The market has always recovered, in other words after a long bear market there was always a new bull market, It is normal that after a 6 months bear market people are starting to loose hope. But now people need to strong.

I shared a mathematical model to easily predict the next Bull Run, it is just a model but should give you some hope.

Yes, I agree with you. Fluctuations are normal in crypto and today there are positive signs if we look at the market. Almost all green coin markets and bitcoin have started to rise and are at $ 6554. Hope this continues.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:58:59 PM

I think 80% of ICOs will not release their product in 2018-2019 because they are scams and 20% will release the product but nobody will use it. So many alts will die in 2018-2019.

But our crypto market will recover after new big money of instituonal investors will come to crypto after ETF on Bitcoin approval in the end of 2018 or early 2019. ICOs will be regulated by SEC and after that new ICOs will release real decentralized product for crowd that will be successfully used.
I completely agree with you, at first the market should clear of all unsuccessful projects with their illiquid tokens and only after that the recovery will begin, a new kind of ICO will appear, more honest with the possibility of returning funds to investors in case of unsuccessful fund-raising. This ICO will start on a new blockchain platform, perhaps it will be EOS but definitely not on the Ethereum platform to which credibility will be lost.
butterfly8226

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

Well, what you said here is true. Let's hope the market gets a recovery soon, because the people are losing their hope and faith and this will lead to an even harder fall.
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:33:01 PM

indeed i guess plently of porjects are just dying...too bad tey often die slowly and are still used for p&d although there is nothing behind...we already see this in current bear market that projects are just abandoned...i guess by end of 2018 lots more will bee in that state..i guess there will only reamina like 100/200 or so coins with actual products...more or less useful of crouse
well etf could of bring some money...just ondering if only btc witll sky or also alts becuase people will shift to them once btc mooned..
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:39:05 PM

Friends so many User usually ask this Question How crypto market will recover?  Friends To understand the Crypto Market recovery we need to understand Pump and Dump first.In Early September 2017 people find a way to be rich by investing in crypto market. companies issues his shares "Tokens" and people buy & sell these tokens to each other on higher prices one hand to another.Price goes up but crypto startups had no product in the market at that time and price is increasing day by day.  At that time some pumping groups took advantage and boosted that fake price so high and the result declared as loss of money of Public. No Product  , No Product Value , Just a Vision Understand Now. Now come to the Point how market will recover? By the End of 2018 Some companies will be on the way to delivering the Product and some will be delivered and their product will be popular "if so" they become a Global Brand.Product will hold its Own Market Value itself.Prices will start Increasing and People will attract again. Friends We can see massive pump by end of 2018 or Starting Quarter of 2019. "So many Inventions declared garbage before which later change the world".Stay Positive

What You Think? add your Opinions so that users can understand better how crypto market will recover.
What a possitive thought in these very negative days.
I hope that you are right and one day we will laugh what happein in the first half of 2018 Wink.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

I don't think the market will recover through the companies presenting or coming up with their promised products rather there need to be huge upsurge in the demand of the market. For example, if the miners now hold the most coins then the investors who want to purchase coins directly need to buy from them, so, if miners keep charging high because there is huge demand but no enough supply then the market will revive.
Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

I think it will be recovered soon after the end of 2018. Before then we will see some ups and downs but not possible to see new ATH. After December 2018, you will see some huge bumps, I believe.
BlackAngel999

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:35:22 PM

if any crypto recovers first then that would be bitcoin. It will take time for alts to recover since they are all quite new and need some time to develop. Also, there are just 4 million bitcoins left to mine and the amount of reward is decreasing while the difficulty to mine is increasing, so miners would be willing to sell them at a higher price.
Xeon

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

I think that the market will recover until the end of the current year or maybe the next year. To my mind, there are many factors that influence the situation in the market, among them there are such as demand and supply
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

I don't know how exactly this will happen but know for sure that this will happen soon and we will start using crypto as the main currency. To my mind, the market will become green when the government accepts crypto
LuckyMan21

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

Soon, advertising will begin again around the world and people will start buying crypto currency, this happens all the time, the market will recov
versprichnix

Activity: 876
Merit: 291

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

"From millionaire to dishwasher" is a necessity to save nature from inhuman being.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:26:31 PM

There are various indicators of the market which will definitely help the market to recover if not now then in the future but I don't think demonstrating the products or releasing them will have significant effect on the recovery of the current market. As of now, we can focus on Alts which have potential and try to recover the ALT market. It will prove to be good move for the whole market in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: