Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Crypto Market will Recover  (Read 748 times)
PoliteHyena

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

Well, I’m a little extreme on this. I don’t trust in ICOs because all these years I never saw any ICO to develop any product. So I think this will not change the market.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

Friends so many User usually ask this Question How crypto market will recover?  Friends To understand the Crypto Market recovery we need to understand Pump and Dump first.In Early September 2017 people find a way to be rich by investing in crypto market. companies issues his shares "Tokens" and people buy & sell these tokens to each other on higher prices one hand to another.Price goes up but crypto startups had no product in the market at that time and price is increasing day by day.  At that time some pumping groups took advantage and boosted that fake price so high and the result declared as loss of money of Public. No Product  , No Product Value , Just a Vision Understand Now. Now come to the Point how market will recover? By the End of 2018 Some companies will be on the way to delivering the Product and some will be delivered and their product will be popular "if so" they become a Global Brand.Product will hold its Own Market Value itself.Prices will start Increasing and People will attract again. Friends We can see massive pump by end of 2018 or Starting Quarter of 2019. "So many Inventions declared garbage before which later change the world".Stay Positive

What You Think? add your Opinions so that users can understand better how crypto market will recover.
I believe that once we hit the bottom at about $5,800-$6,000, that was the lowest point you could have bought BTC. I speak about BTC because it is the market leader- therefore, when BTC has such a violent correction, the whole market also takes a massive dive.The recovery process takes months or years until the market gets the investors’ trust back. Honestly, I do not believe that the market will recover in short term and I consider every spike we have now as temporary bounce. The chart trend is very bearish, and we need large trading volumes to break this bearish trend, which we don’t have them for now. So, there is a golden rule in trading when the market crashes: "recovering the trading loss begins with early cutting loss."
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

I think 80% of ICOs will not release their product in 2018-2019 because they are scams and 20% will release the product but nobody will use it. So many alts will die in 2018-2019.

But our crypto market will recover after new big money of instituonal investors will come to crypto after ETF on Bitcoin approval in the end of 2018 or early 2019. ICOs will be regulated by SEC and after that new ICOs will release real decentralized product for crowd that will be successfully used.

THat is true, and absolutely normal. Most icos are trying to disrrupt a sector and that is not easy task. Those which succeed will have plenty of lessons for the next generation.

CrownKit

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

I think this is a very critical time. Because there are so many scam projects. People should be more aware of these projects and these types of projects should be destroyed.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:49:58 PM

The market needs a new influx of investors and very positive news. I think that the bull market will start when all the media will talk about cryptocurrencies, as it was last year. In 2017, there was a global manipulation, and I think that such manipulation will be repeated.
CoinOnTheBeach321

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:51:06 PM

The ICO’s are making fake promises and the market price rise because the investor raise prices for better future. This is a major fact behind this situation I think.
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

There are so many investors who are badly in need of good guidance and also need to be acknowledged about the potential projects of ICO. May be this way could lead crypto to get back it’s position in the market place.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:08:18 PM

I think it is need to stay positive but this year just has made so many crypto lovers so frustrated and negative. We need to give the market place time. Good investors need to come along with some promising ICO projects.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:49:40 AM

I think it is need to stay positive but this year just has made so many crypto lovers so frustrated and negative. We need to give the market place time. Good investors need to come along with some promising ICO projects.

Positive is not enough if you will loose your money. Cryptomarket is going down. I think , it is time to buy, sell at the latest price and wait for one or two days. Then you will see the price is under your sale time, then buy, repeat the action so you will not loose the asset. if you keep your coins and not making such action, your money will evaporate in few days. The rest of the money will be down very low. If that happens, I think you will thing negative to cryptocurrency.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

What You Think? add your Opinions so that users can understand better how crypto market will recover.
Price might increase around December time because that’s the same as it happened last year unless this year is going to be different and not the same. But price is down to very low now so there is no other thing than to start going back up, unless they plan to let it drop down to 1 dollar lol. But I very much believer that price will go up, cause if you check what happened other years that’s how it has been.

I think , it is time to buy, sell at the latest price and wait for one or two days. Then you will see the price is under your sale time, then buy, repeat the action so you will not loose the asset. if you keep your coins and not making such action, your money will evaporate in few days. The rest of the money will be down very low. If that happens, I think you will thing negative to cryptocurrency.
What you mean by "money will evaporate" ? You mean buying and selling will multiply our coins in this down market trends ? But I believe just buying and holding for months to year alone will help us to multiply our networth. Still, we must buy and hold only those reputed coins but many people do buy any random coin only for the reason of its cheaper prices, that is a very much bad idea.
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

Cryptocurrencies need new investors. This year a lot of people left the market. We also need a buzz like the one we had last year. I do not think that this year we will see a special increase, but prices will recover.

BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

It might probably be a shocker. PErmit me to say that bitches will become believers. The level of greens we are going to see in the market space in the coming months will make all who doubted, panicked and sold their coins regret that they did so. I believe that everything that is happening now is for a better cause, and that is why when an increase will come, it would be worth the wait.
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

I am really sure that it is impossible to make the cryptocurrency market recovered. It is too universal and large to be like this. I think that it is unreal, there a lot of place for all cryptocurrencies and projects and they can be profitable here as well in the future.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

In fact, to date, there is not expected to be news that could provide a market turn and ensure continued growth. Many expected the approval of ETF on bitcoin for CBOE, which was postponed to the end of September, but today there were reports that the SEC was going to take a negative decision  Embarrassed
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:52:09 AM

Must be at the lowest point when raising the ICO, so that when listing on the Exchange the price will rise sharply.
Because Cryptocurrency experienced a very significant price decline, BEARISH.

There must be the latest NEWS that can recover the entire cryptocurrency market.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

Recently the market dominance of bitcoin went close to 55% and this happens with the switching of more users from ethereum and other altcoins to bitcoin realizing the downfall in the value of market. Now the market seems recovering as the altcoin dominance has increased slightly higher than the past days.
data100

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:10:52 AM

This year is the worst year for cryptocurrencies. Too many scam projects have accelerated the decline of the cryptocurrency market. I believe that the encryption market will automatically recover over time, let us wait patiently.
azzag0000

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:37:33 AM

Cryptocurrency is a fluctuating currency so it can move up and down. Cruptocurrency faced the worst time of the year and faced a lot of criticism, in the past few months, there have been so many scams and accidents that happened that people have to think about the future of the cryptomarket. I hope that by the end of the year crypto will fully recover.
alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

Reecivering is not so simple thing and what is more it can be happened even if the cryptomarket will be so full that it could not cope with these volumes.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:03:04 AM

I am also very upset, but as soon as prices start to rise, the mood will change immediately and the market will recover very quickly.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: