Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐[⚡️ANN] [🔥LAUNCH] [NHCT] BLOCKCHAIN POWERED ECOSYSTEM FOR TOTAL HEALTH⭐⭐⭐  (Read 2056 times)
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:26:32 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 12:56:08 AM by Lauda

Blockchain Powered Ecosystem For Total Health

Whitepaper

What is NHCT?

NHCT is a total health management platform that is built on the philosophy of preventive rather than reactive medical care. It uses blockchain to counter systemic issues that plague healthcare of today like high costs, data fragmentation & data security.

Why NHCT?

NHCT uses Blockchain to create a global, decentralized health & wellness ecosystem. Introduction of a distributed ledger helps NHCT facilitate:
a) Enhanced data protection
b) Frictionless data exchange
c) Data Integrity by the use of smart contracts
d) Incentivized engagement using Tokens

Our NHCT App

Being healthy means continuously working towards it via regular exercise, medical checkups and sometimes taking medicine when necessary. This involves coordination between various Health and Wellness providers and disciplined lifestyle.

NHCT Ecosystem

NHCT benefits all participants in the ecosystem:

Users are motivated to adhere to schedule and focus on their health and well-being. For every positive action, they are rewarded with tokens.

Payers benefit from reduced claims due to lower instances of health issues amongst the users.

Providers can obtain high-quality user-generated data through tokenized subsidies.

3-tier token architecture helps the NHCT system to reward users based on their involvement:

Wawa can be earned by making healthy choices and recording your activities.

Warma can be earned when activities are verified by others - like a marathon or a football game.

NHCT can be earned by uploading clinically verified data like medical reports. NHCT can then be used to pay doctors, insurers or even gym membership fee.

Awards & Accolades

Hult Prize - Winner 2014

RICH Cancer Innovation Challenge - Shortlisted among the Top 6 Startups

Community Battle of the ICOs - Winner CBOTI organized by Initial Coin List

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

Disclaimer:
The thread author and the project owners are two independent entities. Facilitation is NOT an automatic endorsement of the product or service being offered, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

Amazing another health project based on the blockchain, good to see blockchain tech is used for a good purpose. I am eager to know how exactly we will get rewarded for exercising!
vitaminas

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

Hey Guys our bounty is also live, you can check it out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4862998.msg43823692#msg43823692

We are here to answer any questions you have about NHCT
dwis13

Activity: 441

bountyplatform

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

Will there be a bounty for this project later
base20

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:47:40 AM

Will there be a bounty for this project later

Bounty is already live. You can follow this link to participate-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4862998.msg43823692#msg43823692
base20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

Amazing another health project based on the blockchain, good to see blockchain tech is used for a good purpose. I am eager to know how exactly we will get rewarded for exercising!

Welcome to the community! you can find more details regarding the projects and rewards in our official whitepaper- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GAqoyOxEKgz8CbXUNw7g0HTh95VpvLh7/view
vitaminas

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

Hey Khufuking,

Thank you for asking this question

We have a unique 3 tier token architecture where we reward users for

1. Personally verifying their health activity using a Googe fit or other fitness devices, we do this by counting the calories you have burnt and rewarded you based on the same

2.If you do a group exercise like a marathon, or football match which can be verified by the community we reward you with Warma tokens

3. When you get your health verified medically you can convert the Wawa and Warma Tokens into NHCT tokens

We are starting with calories as it is an easily verifiable data point and plan to include more data points like diet, water intake soon. We wissh to make every action you take towards your health a rewarding experience

Check out the details in our whitepaper https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GAqoyOxEKgz8CbXUNw7g0HTh95VpvLh7/view
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

Very interesting project, I think it will be successful. I really liked the team and the idea of this project. But I did not see the timing of ICO (please tell me when the beginning and end)
base20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

Very interesting project, I think it will be successful. I really liked the team and the idea of this project. But I did not see the timing of ICO (please tell me when the beginning and end)

Hey Macartem,

Thanks for showing interests in NHCT. Our private sale is already live. ICO dates are yet to be announced. We will update the thread once the dates are announced. Please let us know if you have any other queries regarding the project. Would love to hear your feedback.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

Hey Macartem,

Thanks for showing interests in NHCT. Our private sale is already live. ICO dates are yet to be announced. We will update the thread once the dates are announced. Please let us know if you have any other queries regarding the project. Would love to hear your feedback.

Thank you, I don't have any questions yet. I'll read your whitepaper.
base20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

Hey Macartem,

Thank you, I don't have any questions yet. I'll read your whitepaper.

Sure, please do and let me know if I can help you with anything else.
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

As a Medical Student, I can state that health care should be done by the individual himself. Medical, surgical, or medication actions always have side effects or sequelae that bring more comorbidity.
It is in this niche of action that NHCP acts, providing tools for users to exercise self-care, with good community interaction and medical support. A very strong concept, i am looking forward to this project!
Mayur90
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

Few questions related to the project
1.I was not able to find token sale or ICO details on the website? What is the total token supply and price in ICO?
2.This project is backed with nanohealth company which is located in India but does they plan to expand abroad? If yes at which places and when?
base20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

As a Medical Student, I can state that health care should be done by the individual himself. Medical, surgical, or medication actions always have side effects or sequelae that bring more comorbidity.
It is in this niche of action that NHCP acts, providing tools for users to exercise self-care, with good community interaction and medical support. A very strong concept, i am looking forward to this project!

Hey,
Welcome to NHCT Community!

Thanks for the appreciation. Would be really interested in knowing your feedback on our whitepaper.  
vitaminas

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

Few questions related to the project
1.I was not able to find token sale or ICO details on the website? What is the total token supply and price in ICO?
2.This project is backed with nanohealth company which is located in India but does they plan to expand abroad? If yes at which places and when?

Hey Mayur

Please checkout the one pager here - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qB7FCPknuVg3kMmP-C2wRBP5T7YZI3JO

We have a 3 tier token architecture to incentivize 3 kinds of behavior in creating health data -

1. Wawa 2.5 Billion
2. Warma - 1.5 Billion
3. NHCT - 1 Billion

We are doing the ICO for NHCT. Wawa and Warma are tokens that rewarded to you when you do healthy actions, like healthy eating and regular exercise. You can convert Wawa and Warma to NHCT when you verify medically that you have improved your health.

Our price in the ICO is $ 0.032

We are planning to start with US, as the continuous care tech plus human touch point solution that we have allows us to create high-quality data and give personalized Total Healthcare. We have partners and investors in US who will open the health insurance network for us. We will be announcing the timelines for this soon.

ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

NHCT is supported by NanoHealth to utilize a unique combination of public health workers called "Health Trainers" and proprietary technology platforms to facilitate early diagnosis and ongoing management of chronic NCDs such as Diabetes and Hypertension.
MrThang

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

Hello guys. The idea looks very promising. What are the dates planned for ICO? How do you plan to manage the scam image associated with crypto. Lot of good projects are receiving flak these days just because they are based on crypto.

MrThang

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

Hello guys. The idea looks very promising. What are the dates planned for ICO? How do you plan to manage the scam image associated with crypto. Lot of good projects are receiving flak these days just because they are based on crypto.
And one small honest question for the team - Couldn't it have been done without token dynamics and just through health credit?
vitaminas

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:04:30 AM

And one small honest question for the team - Couldn't it have been done without token dynamics and just through health credit?

Excellent Questions

1. First and foremost we are a company which has been in the market impacting the lives of more than 75,000 people since the past 4 years. We have a working product and revenues.

2. Dates for the ICO are from Mid of November, Pre-sale will start by Oct first week. Checkout out website for more details on the dates https://www.nhct.io/

3. The reason we are using tokens is that, it allows us to effectively gamify the three kinds of data points that users generate in their health journey. Wawa tokens for Self-verified data points, Warma tokens for community verified data points and NHCT for medically verified data points. Real world crypto incentives also allow us to onboard users to the network at a disproportionately faster rate 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: