Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐[⚡️ANN] [🔥LAUNCH] [NHCT] BLOCKCHAIN POWERED ECOSYSTEM FOR TOTAL HEALTH⭐⭐⭐  (Read 2063 times)
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:57:50 PM

In the future, I think that the project will achieve many goals and objectives, because at this stage it has already proven itself quite well and this is not the limit
Haekat

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:32:34 AM

I've seen a lot of similar projects, but among them there are few successful ones. Tell me, what is the feature of your project? How can this be useful for users?
dinominggu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:41:56 AM

As we know that health is an important thing in human life, especially the health projects that Blockchain supports must be more sophisticated. Seeing from the past many projects have also been successful health concepts and I believe the team has a special strategy to be able to succeed in this project.
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

As we know that health is an important thing in human life, especially the health projects that Blockchain supports must be more sophisticated. Seeing from the past many projects have also been successful health concepts and I believe the team has a special strategy to be able to succeed in this project.
this project has a very noble goal because for health and I also hope this project will be successful in the future so that many feel the function of this project is built.
CryptoHaris

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:22:12 AM

It is vital for entrepreneurs to come up with ideas around the domain of Healthcare.

This is because we need to use technology in the best way possible.

Nowadays, there are a lot of ICOs which come up with random ideas which are not entirely practical at first.

So I would definitely vouch for an ICO like NHCT that is thinking about the application of Blockchain in the field of Healthcare.
CryptoHaris

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

The fact that these guys have won the HULT Prize in 2014 and have raised $1 Million Dollars increases my confidence in the success of this project. Also, I am happy that someone is finally giving importance to Healthcare issues.
decentralvirtue

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

When would the bounty be launched ?
Suckerpunchman

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

When would the bounty be launched ?

It is already live.
Here is a link to the bounty
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic%3D4862998.msg43823675%23msg43823675&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1537340148543000&usg=AFQjCNGnYdsggF3LsLNAApXbM8kglRvQyA
mani mani

Activity: 280

Orient

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

I really like and support if you are a project with a theme about health because at this time many people die because they do not know the illness, hopefully with this project can be useful for people around even the world.
CryptoHaris

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:02:43 AM

Hello guys. The idea looks very promising. What are the dates planned for ICO? How do you plan to manage the scam image associated with crypto. Lot of good projects are receiving flak these days just because they are based on crypto.
And one small honest question for the team - Couldn't it have been done without token dynamics and just through health credit?

From my understanding, the idea was to provide the users of their Health App with some incentive. They aim to achieve that through a three-tier tokenization model.

This essentially means that with every successive level of the token, users will have perform health related activities in order to achieve the final NHCT Token.
BIPBot

Activity: 43
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:23:13 AM

For those who are interested about this ICO and would like to join the community here is a link to the official subreddit

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/NHCT_NanoHealth/
Quantumcrypto317

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:44:49 AM

For those who are interested about this ICO and would like to join the community here is a link to the official subreddit

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/NHCT_NanoHealth/

I am currently participating in their Bounty program on Reddit and feel that their presence as a healthcare ICO makes their project even more potent compared to other commonplace ICOs.
decentralvirtue

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:42:15 AM

With the SEC about to take a decision on 30th of september what do you think this would mean for NHCT in both cases
i.e whether the government rules in favor or against cryptocurrencies.
This is just so that I can get an idea of what to do next.
decentralvirtue

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:54:11 AM

What is the transaction rate per second likely to be ?
CryptoHaris

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

With the SEC about to take a decision on 30th of september what do you think this would mean for NHCT in both cases
i.e whether the government rules in favor or against cryptocurrencies.
This is just so that I can get an idea of what to do next.

I think NHCT would not be troubled by whatever decision SEC makes.

NHCT has its own presence and whether Bitcoin gets asset class status should not matter to altcoins much.
Saturovortex

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:12:58 AM

What is the transaction rate per second likely to be ?

Since NHCT is a utility token and hence cannot be mined unlike Bitcoin, transaction rates are out of question.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:46:56 AM

We are happy to announce that we have been rated 4.6 out of 5 by TrackICO. We are extremely grateful for the community support.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

We are proud to announce that we've been rated 8.0/10 by CryptoNext. We are overwhelmed by and grateful for the recognition NHCT has been receiving.  

Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:09:41 PM

Taking care of your health is not as hard as it seems. A few simple changes can help you live healthily, prevent diseases and even increase your longevity. Read our latest blog to know more about this. https://bit.ly/2Imblq1

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:25:01 AM

Taking care of your health is not as hard as it seems. A few simple changes can help you live healthily, prevent diseases and even increase your longevity. Read our latest blog to know more about this. https://bit.ly/2Imblq1
Seems its interesting to take care of your health and the hardest thing to take care of your health is the price. Hopefully, you can decrease the price of the deseases.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: