Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:06:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐[⚡️ANN] [🔥LAUNCH] [NHCT] BLOCKCHAIN POWERED ECOSYSTEM FOR TOTAL HEALTH⭐⭐⭐  (Read 2063 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

In the future, I think that the project will achieve many goals and objectives, because at this stage it has already proven itself quite well and this is not the limit
I'm pretty sure it is not the limit but as we can see here there are a lot of updates incoming in the few days because they are willing to make more audience.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

This project caught my attention. I found it new in here and it seems many people are already been looking to this projec too. I will wait for more upcoming announcements and news as this is good to see what the team will come out next to keep this project in the crypto community.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

This project caught my attention. I found it new in here and it seems many people are already been looking to this projec too. I will wait for more upcoming announcements and news as this is good to see what the team will come out next to keep this project in the crypto community.

Definitely, this project is new to the community and i think it has a potential to become a competitive project in the future. Hopefully they will provide more detailed information about their platform for us to fully appreciate the benefits that this project will brings to the community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:49:14 PM

NHCT is a medical platform who will give us a conservative medical treatment.If we can be a part of this project,this will bring a huge profit as it is a medical associated platform   
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:10:38 PM

The project looks beneficial and it is based on the great idea. Now I am looking forward to the team's new updates on the project.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:33:20 PM

NHCT has been rated 4.1/5 by one of the top ICO rating sites, ICObench. This instills confidence and belief that we are on the right track with our vision to revolutionize the healthcare industry.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

Looks it is really promising, I hope that this platform in the future will be able to help to receive treatment to people who have no money or the health insurance.

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

The project looks beneficial and it is based on the great idea. Now I am looking forward to the team's new updates on the project.

Same here I have seen a bright future to this project because it is a great idea in creating and developing to this. Well I guess the team and the supporters are hold hand and support this project into a better one. The goals are set the same because they are focusing to the achievements and we look forward for more updates.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:41:10 PM

NHCT has been rated 4.1/5 by one of the top ICO rating sites, ICObench. This instills confidence and belief that we are on the right track with our vision to revolutionize the healthcare industry.
It is very high rating from such serious observer and I consider what is quite deserved. On the planet it is necessary to accelerate development of medicine for a long time.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

Taking care of your health is not as hard as it seems. A few simple changes can help you live healthily, prevent diseases and even increase your longevity. Read our latest blog to know more about this. https://bit.ly/2Imblq1
Seems its interesting to take care of your health and the hardest thing to take care of your health is the price. Hopefully, you can decrease the price of the deseases.
Precisely, very interesting and promising project. Hope this will continuously grow and develop I like the project  personally. The idea of taking care of individual health realy captivate my attention.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:32:29 PM

Taking care of your health is not as hard as it seems. A few simple changes can help you live healthily, prevent diseases and even increase your longevity. Read our latest blog to know more about this. https://bit.ly/2Imblq1
Seems its interesting to take care of your health and the hardest thing to take care of your health is the price. Hopefully, you can decrease the price of the deseases.
Precisely, very interesting and promising project. Hope this will continuously grow and develop I like the project  personally. The idea of taking care of individual health realy captivate my attention.

True,  this project is very interesting . This will really help in minimizing some health conditions because it focuses on preventive side of an illness. I am sure this will succeed because of its usefulness to the people. I will surely keep track in this project and wait for each updates.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

NHCT adds a value in the crypto economy where they prioritized the health on every aspect which is highly a major need in the digital world where we have a global attacks on every living being and now NHCT innovations with block chain adds positive progress.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

An app version will allow a leading change in the economy and the users will have a freedom to access the app and know the status and enables to reach the targets even by operating the app appropriately.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

Good to have this kind of crypto project here in the crypto currency community. Well, the community is a battle field of different crypto projects and this is the field wherein you need to strive and keep kicking to attain your goals and vision in this world of crypto currency. Well, I hope this blockchain powered ecosystem for total health will keep growing.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

Good to have this kind of crypto project here in the crypto currency community. Well, the community is a battle field of different crypto projects and this is the field wherein you need to strive and keep kicking to attain your goals and vision in this world of crypto currency. Well, I hope this blockchain powered ecosystem for total health will keep growing.
Yeah, indeed. I'm totally sure that the project is a better project which could give thepeople who have invested in the project a good effort and startup. Wish you luck.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

An app version will allow a leading change in the economy and the users will have a freedom to access the app and know the status and enables to reach the targets even by operating the app appropriately.
Let me simply this reply. You are mentioning that the app version would be better to make more audiences for those who are usually uses their smartphone .
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

Yes, I agree sometimes we forgot to take care of our self because we give more importance in some other matter. This project will help us to give time to take care our health and fitness. I like tge project conscept. Hope this will continue to grow and develop.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

Yeah, indeed. I'm totally sure that the project is a better project which could give thepeople who have invested in the project a good effort and startup. Wish you luck.
The project concept and ideas is quite unique and fabulous. If they will get the attention of many investors and supporters in the  market I am sure this will be a great project and a big hit. Project the team and developers are busy in setting things to be accomplished before the scheduled release og project updates and progress.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

The project looks profitable for making an investment in it. Because it is based on the great idea, which has scope in the future as well. I hope very soon many investors will coming towards the platform to supporting it.

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:44:18 PM

The project looks profitable for making an investment in it. Because it is based on the great idea, which has scope in the future as well. I hope very soon many investors will coming towards the platform to supporting it.

Like other project, this would somehow done into some sort of profiling on how they are going to capture or captivate the community but then again, the cooperation of the people behind this project is very important. For now we see this project a long way to run in the crypto community but as long as the team are capable enough of doing things that would help the project successful then it would be great.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: