Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐[⚡️ANN] [🔥LAUNCH] [NHCT] BLOCKCHAIN POWERED ECOSYSTEM FOR TOTAL HEALTH⭐⭐⭐  (Read 2062 times)
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:34:15 PM

This project will really fits into the recent needs of the community because it will provide new innovation in the line of health. As i read from their WP, recent study estimated savings approximately $78B annually if data exchange standards where utilize accross healthcare sector. Could we imagine that how big it will be save.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:34:43 PM

Good to have this kind of crypto project here in the crypto currency community. Well, the community is a battle field of different crypto projects and this is the field wherein you need to strive and keep kicking to attain your goals and vision in this world of crypto currency. Well, I hope this blockchain powered ecosystem for total health will keep growing.
Yeah, indeed. I'm totally sure that the project is a better project which could give thepeople who have invested in the project a good effort and startup. Wish you luck.
The project concept and ideas is quite unique and fabulous. If they will get the attention of many investors and supporters in the  market I am sure this will be a great project and a big hit. Project the team and developers are busy in setting things to be accomplished before the scheduled release og project updates and progress.
Looks like they were. They have a great developer and a perfect development inside and the outside of the project that gonna blowing up your mind in the whole.
NHCT have appointed the experienced professionals who have strong experience even with the similar projects so it is letting them made easy to work and easily bring up the solutions during every issues.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

Good to have this kind of crypto project here in the crypto currency community. Well, the community is a battle field of different crypto projects and this is the field wherein you need to strive and keep kicking to attain your goals and vision in this world of crypto currency. Well, I hope this blockchain powered ecosystem for total health will keep growing.
Yeah, indeed. I'm totally sure that the project is a better project which could give thepeople who have invested in the project a good effort and startup. Wish you luck.
The project concept and ideas is quite unique and fabulous. If they will get the attention of many investors and supporters in the  market I am sure this will be a great project and a big hit. Project the team and developers are busy in setting things to be accomplished before the scheduled release og project updates and progress.
Looks like they were. They have a great developer and a perfect development inside and the outside of the project that gonna blowing up your mind in the whole.
NHCT have appointed the experienced professionals who have strong experience even with the similar projects so it is letting them made easy to work and easily bring up the solutions during every issues.
Since the NHCT has a bunch of experience project members in the team, this project reach this far as even this project is just new in the community there are lots of supporters and crypto people that getting involve to the NHCT as it also caught me in the first place.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

It is all the plan developers having a constant understanding as they need to focus on architect requirements and the entire workflow in every branch and do observe where the issues are leading so they fix every major and blocker issues.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

Since the NHCT has a bunch of experience project members in the team, this project reach this far as even this project is just new in the community there are lots of supporters and crypto people that getting involve to the NHCT as it also caught me in the first place.
Caught you in the first place? and that seems we have a safety with NHCT as they choose block chain powered ecosystem which will have a data security and all the records will ensure a privacy which every individual highly require it as their priority thus NHCT holds that attention and popularity.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

Yes, actually as the project in progress we can actually really say that the project has good developers and team members. They are realy hands on and keeping updates for the projects betterment. Wish this will make a good step for the project success in the future.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

There is a higher probability of this project to become hugely successful in upcoming years. Because of its concept, many users and investors are coming forward to showing their support towards the project.
Yes, I guarantee that the project gonna become successful in the upcoming years like 5 years or maybe 10 years because they need to improve each by each.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

Yes, actually as the project in progress we can actually really say that the project has good developers and team members. They are realy hands on and keeping updates for the projects betterment. Wish this will make a good step for the project success in the future.
I think people will be following their mindset or might be changed their mindset about the project term. They need absolutely long-term for this  one.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

There is a higher probability of this project to become hugely successful in upcoming years. Because of its concept, many users and investors are coming forward to showing their support towards the project.
Yes, I guarantee that the project gonna become successful in the upcoming years like 5 years or maybe 10 years because they need to improve each by each.
Hopefully all our expectations will come true or not maybe near to way for success. The project is nice and with more updates and promotions this will make things possible for the future. So early to predict the success but as early as now we can also observe the high potential ofthis project to success.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

It is all the plan developers having a constant understanding as they need to focus on architect requirements and the entire workflow in every branch and do observe where the issues are leading so they fix every major and blocker issues.
This is were they need to fucos. Prepare things for the possible issues that may the project encounter. Aside from that team should give importance each issues because this might bring the project to lost. The progress will be  follow according to their plan and project goals.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

Hopefully all our expectations will come true or not maybe near to way for success. The project is nice and with more updates and promotions this will make things possible for the future. So early to predict the success but as early as now we can also observe the high potential ofthis project to success.

Everything is possible since the team are very intelligent and hardworking individual. We will be seeing more development about this project in the coming days. Hopefully by this structure they will make it possible to the toughest part of the platform to become the best project ever in the crypto community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:48:24 PM

NHCT is providing a environment for people health.It will be wonderful to be a part of this project.so how to contribute to this project & be part to help for humanity
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

NHCT is providing a environment for people health.It will be wonderful to be a part of this project.so how to contribute to this project & be part to help for humanity

To be part of this project is such a heart warming because this type of project isfocuses to the people and it encourages everyone to be strong and gain potentials in life so that in every challenges that might appear it would be easy to take a look.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
guzman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

Best listing offer in exchanger like Binance.

WE DECIDE TO LIST 100 COIN/TOKEN FREE OF CHARGES
All user can recommend us best coin/TOKEN for listing.
If you are interested you can pm me or send email to: support@tradekainos.com.

Feature .

1. Support high concurrency

2. Ten million transaction per second.

3. Sign up with mobile and email.

4. Trader level :VIP Level-1 to VIP Level-6 (no trade fees for VIP Level-6)

5. Free market making option.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

The NHCT Pre-sale is ongoing. Hurry and avail a 35% bonus. This offer is only valid until Oct.15, 2018.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:01:48 PM

This project will really fits into the recent needs of the community because it will provide new innovation in the line of health. As i read from their WP, recent study estimated savings approximately $78B annually if data exchange standards where utilize accross healthcare sector. Could we imagine that how big it will be save.
We waited for the similar qualitative platform long ago. I think that many people with some diseases would like to recover completely and now they will have on it a good chance.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

If investors are adequate, then they understand that such field of activity won't be able instantly to earn and it is necessary to wait for the correct control and the embodiment of it in reality to living people.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

That figure is very long for this project to be able to make it happen but yes, it will take time to prove that. Improving the project will be done smoothly if the team are giving away their best to meet with their objectives. By this, just a couple of years they will make it happen.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

To be part of this project is such a heart warming because this type of project isfocuses to the people and it encourages everyone to be strong and gain potentials in life so that in every challenges that might appear it would be easy to take a look.

This is such a good project because it can help to people most especially in their health. It is a good opportunity to be part and know about this project. The developer of this project don't just think for its own but for the goodness of all. Surely this will be successful because of its usefulness to every people.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

This is such a good project because it can help to people most especially in their health. It is a good opportunity to be part and know about this project. The developer of this project don't just think for its own but for the goodness of all. Surely this will be successful because of its usefulness to every people.
When it comes to crypto project, one which is related to health is one of the project am into. Why? Because it is one of the project that needs so much further analysis and research before conducting it. Well, we all know and aware that health issues is of the things that should be put into priority and bring the best for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: