Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is the best cryptocurrency next to bitcoin?  (Read 514 times)
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:51:54 PM

A very simple question, the second most important cryptocurrency is ethereum, there is even nothing to argue about. Something really bad must happen to change the situation and Ethereum was shifted from its second place.

danice15

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

Of course it will be ethereum, ethereum is the closest one or next to bitcoin, ETH have low fees and also fast transaction thats why it is so popular and one of the best coin in crypto world.We also know that ETH is the QUEEN of cryptocurrency and BTC is the KING.
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

In my opinion, you should do your own research.
Don’t pick any crypto just because other people say it is going to “RISE TO THE MOON” in 2018, or because you saw a 30% increase in 1 day.
I cannot stress this enough, don’t do what other people are doing but think for yourself.
Don’t be one of those FOMO people.
Be critical and look at each coin from different perspectives.

“Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.”
Bitcoin Cash
The obvious advantage is the great prospect of mining. It should be noted that it is impossible to guarantee the demand for bitcoin cash on the market unequivocally: liquidity has not yet been determined accurately, but so far the value of the currency is going up.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:33:50 PM

It's very wrong to say this because now there are so many projects that are already seriously exceeding the possibilities of the bitcoin project. But still they are altcoins, they are unlikely to be taken seriously.
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

I think besides the bitcoin that has a good hope in the future for us ethereum, because ethereum is also very popular around the world, and also many new projects from ICO that use basic ethereum.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

A very simple question, the second most important cryptocurrency is ethereum, there is even nothing to argue about. Something really bad must happen to change the situation and Ethereum was shifted from its second place.

Yes, I agree with you. Ethereum becomes eligible to be in second place. Ethereum is strong with a high potential to grow, so for now nothing is able to shift it as the best altcoin.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:54:11 PM

I think that the ethereum costs immediately for bitcoin and can once and for all replace bitcoin in terms of the importance in the world

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

After bit coin definitely the next will be ethereum. Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency world and ethereum is the queen of this space.
sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

Strings like this are the place you see shades being tossed at each other which is for the most part because of blinded unwaveringness, the present cost or the future cost and not really the potential that the coin or the innovation behind it has a tendency to give. For me after bitcoin, the following best is Etherum whose potential for the future still stays strong. Its on it's stage a few undertakings have been financed and prospered and its expansion in cost has a reason for it to depend upon.
Jukwle

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:58:04 PM

Extraordinary focuses, totally concur with everything. I am beginning to get exhausted with such a significant number of subjects on losing cash and freezing from the dunk in the market. Individuals have constantly needed with the goal that activity would be improved the situation them, yet it won`t be powerful in a long run.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:43:49 PM

Don’t pick any crypto just because other people say it is going to “RISE TO THE MOON” in 2018, or because you saw a 30% increase in 1 day.
I cannot stress this enough, don’t do what other people are doing but think for yourself.

“Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.”

I understand the need for us to do our own research before deciding which coin we feel is the best next to bitcoin but that being said I also think that the market speaks for itself when it comes to issues like these. You look at the market in terms of project, market prices and market value and it is not hard to tell that the next best coin to bitcoin is actually ethereum.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

I also believe that Ethereum is closest , and the rest in my opinion is not fact .
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

Each altcoin has its own specific purpose and individual process of work, so it will not be possible to choose something better. I agree that a person who wants to invest in a crypto currency should study this market well to avoid losing finance and minimize his risks.
Bulowarka

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

That is totally right! Doing your own particular research is an unquestionable requirement when putting resources into a specific coin. Don't simply contribute in light of the fact that a few people said that it would be so ideal to contribute. Be that as it may, in the event that you would ask me what is the best beside bitcoin, it is presumably Ethereum. The way things are presently, Ethereum is standing near bitcoin. Be that as it may, not appropriate beside bitcoin. Possibly, in a couple of years, it would be so near Bitcoin.
Diglimigli

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:02:38 PM

It's Ethereum, do better your own analysis. If you can find about it, you will see that it is the best cryptocurrency, the next bitcoin and then you can see that it is possible to get a lot of investors to support and believe.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

I think it is ethereum which is known to be next to Bitcoin when it comes on market popularity, demand and for having a large community of users. These factors made Ethereum a huge cryptocurrency throughout the years of its existence in the market contributing on its continuous market price growth as we can see based on the difference on its price from two years ago and up to the present.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: