Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Does It Really Cost to Launch an ICO?  (Read 601 times)
RaidNow

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

A good project that is offering something promising for the future will cost money. It can be 50k or it can be 5m, it can’t be fixed. When the system is going to be developed and promoted, it will led to cost more and more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

I don't really know much about it but I think a good project will surely need a better product like web design, marketing funds and some other necessary things that will make the project look big and well attractive to the investors with and well standard product the will be writing in whitepaper and roadmap to showcase how you going to give what you promise , so with the determination to do those necessary things I really need to have some good funds to drive it then what you get at the ico will just be a support to follow your rodmap .
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:34:05 PM

I don't intend to launch a shitcoin that won't be listed on a good exchange and have silly names like TrumpCoin, PutinCoin and the likes. Is it really just a shitty whitepaper and an even shittier website and you are ready to go? Since the majority of the projects don't have a proof of concept and they purportedly gather millions. Or then again are they just inflating the numbers and simply lying that they raised several millions of dollars?

actually, to launch an ICO and know how much it cost for it, then we should know what are the category of the ICO we want to create ?
what kind of brand or project we want to bring ? if we just want to make token /  ICO and play it with the price so the owner itself only get the profit, then forget it, in this time your client is smarter than you are, you will get dumped before got your profit.

to make a trusted ICO, paying for endorsement is recommended, adivosry, partnership and review of famous people to your ICO

dellmoon

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

The cost of ICO depends it is not a fixed amount I am not sure about the real cost of launching an ICO . But may be it will need a good amount.
amobi

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

Launching an ICO for a shit coin these days can only be patronized by new entrants into crypto space, any experienced investor will always check for lots of things about a project before thinking of investing, attractive website isn't enough to make experienced investors to invest in an ICO, the business model, etc is what matters.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:05:04 PM

You can create your ICO, I think that it will look more correct than doing these template ICOs that are done today every day and people are being led on it. All the same this is a responsible step.
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:33:29 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 09:48:54 PM by Ayston

2 million dollars at minimum for you to launch an ICO, that's is why they need to accumulate fund through pre sale....  And some member of the project won't even get paid unless they I'll also get the soft cap target... Plus your exchange registration fee... And Bounty hunters awards after the Bounty program
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:30:16 AM

It requires a lot of money to start an ICO or less money depending on your purpose. If you include next generation features in your ICO it will be costly for you. Beside this we have be conscious about fake or fraud ICO as well.
esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:37:25 AM

Roughly 500k-1mil, with all the lawyer fees, legal fees, company name startup fees, and other misc expences
Leo mons

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:12:30 AM

I think telling the exact cost wouldn’t make sense here. It totally depends on the project being offered. But one can always estimate how much it may cost by measuring the cost of developing, marketing, promoting etc.
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:21:57 AM

If you want to start an ICO, you need a lot of money and it depends on your goals and objectives too. If you have spent a lot money for its feasibility, risk management, securities, features, blockchain technology and other advanced technologies then it will be a good project.
Toildrairrur

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:47:15 AM

how much you want get its depend on your project and demand. if you want to do well you should provide better service. your work plan and ICO flow chart are make your capital.  It really depend on your needs.
althiche

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:07:51 AM

i think it actually depends on ICO project goal. and also depends on your need and how much they can supply. i think this is important.
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

you can not predict that. it actually depends on the project purpose , how much strong their project, their strategy of the project.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:27:19 AM

I don't intend to launch a shitcoin that won't be listed on a good exchange and have silly names like TrumpCoin, PutinCoin and the likes. Is it really just a shitty whitepaper and an even shittier website and you are ready to go? Since the majority of the projects don't have a proof of concept and they purportedly gather millions. Or then again are they just inflating the numbers and simply lying that they raised several millions of dollars?
sometimes i have the feeling that some icos start with only very, very little capital. but such things can always lead to failure. an ico should already have a certain amount of finance, so that they can raise the ico properly. without money it is difficult to promote a project worldwide and to present the ico well. but thats just my personal opinion.
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

how much dollar you want to get it depend on your project goal and needs. many project are fall down because theri project plan does not good. if you want to get more you should develop a fruitful project plan.
pehuk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

how much dollar you want to get for you project it is totally depend on you needs. your project goal determined on your needs. it will help you to get investment. it is more easy to get dollar.
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

Yes, this is the bad side of the entire cryptocurrency since 2018. A lot of meaningless coins were issued, causing many investors to lose. Even some investors' money has disappeared. I don't know how much it costs to push ICO, but I know that the person who asks this question may be a liar.
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

in choosing an ico we must really understand it so we can know whether the project has good prospects in the future or not. a good project can be seen from the team that handles and the concept. if it is interesting then investors will also be interested in joining.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

I think to be able to run an ICO project, you need to have thousands dollars for renting dev team, writing WP, creating website, promoting,.....There are so many things you have to do when you wanna run an ICO project and it's really difficult to create a successful ICO project at this time when whole crypto market is being in downward trend.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████