Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has stabilized?  (Read 1988 times)
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

This is already history, I would like to return to those times of stabilization Bitcoin and buy a little.  Grin
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

As we know, bitcoin really are very volatile in it`s price and really are continuing to dump this days, but if you dump right now, I am sure it would be a big regret in the future. As we know, bitcoin is a long time value gainer, but the gain is bigger than the time it took.

No matter how much they say about the fact that an investor should study the subject of investment and be patient, most people who bought BTC are ordinary fans of easy money and naturally they will not listen to anyone. This is why traders make huge money.

wairawein

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

Bitcoin has a stable price and value, it will continue to be like that and there will be growth.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

Bitcoin is stable. Just in today's market is very low. so btc depends on the market in its cryptocurrency so no one can make any coins. but think of the btc first to enter the crypto so it should not be doubted.
goldbox.io

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

Almost there. In my opinion we are close to bottom and maybe in the winter it will finally hit it even if the actual price is good to make buys. Also the altcoin market will have a move at some point, maybe this year maybe the other one.

Yep, I think the bottom is coming soon and the time is Oct. It's a good thing actually, the market need this to clean some speculate organization.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:39:30 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency which can operate electronically only. It is a new form of economy incorporated with the modern technology and which has started in the year 2009. Bitcoins price has started from the lowest bottom to 20 K to the last December 2017.Till the mid 2017 its price was below 1K and later its price has shoot up to 20 K and now its price has come down to 6 K  at the bearish market and hope its price has stabilized to above 5 K.
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

Today, the price of BTC is constantly falling, can break the $ 6000 price. And continue to plunge, so I know that the market will continue to fall so hold now or buy into is most needed.
sandaljepit44

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:23:44 AM

Today, the price of BTC is constantly falling, can break the $ 6000 price. And continue to plunge, so I know that the market will continue to fall so hold now or buy into is most needed.
for now it's better to wait, if bitcoin can reach $ 6500 my prediction the price of bitcoin will continue to increase, but if bitcoin drops below $ 6000, it will fall to the range of $ 5300 and that's the best time to buy it.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
sasdaryl1995

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

This is the main reason why a lot of people are only investing half of what they have. No patience, no earnings.
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

The road to the all time high of bitcoin is still under-construction with the issue about regulations and the decision on a proposed exchange-traded fund (ETF) as this could be a big factor once we can hear any good news on this. With the current market situation, this is the best time to buy and hold for the best price to come.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:35:38 AM

Grin Grin Grin

brilliant post. This kind of behavior is what we see more and more often nowadays, just with little more ridiculous comments and much worse English from people who can barely read
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

Yes, Patience is the key while investing and expecting returns from it. This fact is not just limited to stocks or any other investment but it also applies to crypto investments. One should not invest more than his loss-bearing capacity and it will give the strength to the investor to deal with the extreme price fluctuations. Even though Bitcoin is stabilized and fluctuating in short levels, I am optimistic about short as well as the super long term.
swifer

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

all investments have risks, and all investments need time to get profits, including bitcoin.
PrissMCclen

Activity: 338

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:24:05 AM

Well,  I don't agree with you, btc obviously is still suffering under the manipulation of a Lil group of folks, and it will take btc a Lil while to recover from this manipulation

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:35:11 AM

Bitcoin is such a type of virtual money that always leads to a volatile price because of the system of Blockchain. Since it's out of any type of regulation and it's a decentralized system so anyone can volatile of the price of Bitcoin. That's why the blockchain system needs a proper guideline and monitoring system so that it will be a credible platform among the investors or traders.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

Bitcoin has risen sharply from $ 14 in 2011 to more than $ 11,000 in 2017. Bitcoin prices have fallen sharply this year, but will return. Bitcoin is currently in trouble, but it will be back in the near future.
RealSohan

Activity: 197

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:47:42 AM

Everyone is very worried about the present Bitcoin. The way Bitcoin has reduced the price.  Bitcoin market has decreased a lot. Bitcoin market has become stabilized all over the world for that.
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:04:05 AM

Continuous correction has been seen in last few months by which people are selling in panic. I suggest not to sell in loss but hold it.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:34:22 AM

I think this is a temporary phenomenon, before the fall, the inevitable movement in some direction is impossible
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

I don't think he has done something wrong and infact it is a good thing that you can get out of your trades and from the market when you really feel that you have got it wrong and it will be better i take some loss out of this trade. Even i have done this things during my starting days of crypto trading when i was totally new to the market and as the time passes we will slowly eliminate this things out by making our skills stronger and better.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: