Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has stabilized?  (Read 1971 times)
hydranetwork

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

It has stabilized in BTC/BTC Smiley
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

Bitcoin stably maintains its price around 6500 dollars per coin. This price persisted for a long time even in the summer, during a decline in business activity. During this period, bitcoin was legalized in many countries. In 2019, it will be 10 years old, which will lead to another surge of interest and increase in price.

How is bitcoin being 10 years of old lead to a price surge? I hope a news on bitcoin explodes this year that will affect the price. I don't think bitcoin 10th anniversary will be enough.
nimp5good

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:02:39 PM

The cue ball can theoretically leave the first place only after a couple of years. And this is a huge time in the crypt and so far it is better not to guess, so be guided by the cue ball and keep up to date with the news if something starts to change.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:40:28 AM

Grin Grin Grin

I think every year bitcoin have a time when it stabilized in the market. And yes, currently bitcoin price is stabilized around $6k.
Bitcoin was skyrocketing after it stabilized in the past years, do you expect the same thing will be happened in the future ? Well, i guess it will likely happening.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hiroyuki879

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:50:53 AM

Probably not, since the market is still correcting after the last bull run. There's a chance it might, driven by LN or some unforeseen event like getting SEC approval for Bitcoin in ETFs early. At this point it seems very unlikely it will catch up to the prices seen last December, but it might jump up a couple thousands more.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:25:24 AM

I assure you that the price of bitcoin will never be stable, bitcoin will be very difficult to stabilize because of the very high demand, but the total supply of bitcoin is very limited so that the price of bitcoin will still have price movements up and down.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:52:53 AM

i think its too early to conclude if it has stabilize where just in the intro phase, very very early, at todays price i prefer to call it sideways.
well, it can be said that for now bitcoin will not be stable. but, I think the price is stable at $ 6000 last month. well, I really hope there will be a high increase this month. yeah, because that would be a very good thing.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

He was like:

Poor guy became a laughing stock. Back then it probably looked like a decent decision. He got fed up with the market after months of negativity.
I personally know people who did a similar thing in 2015 and needed another 2 years to deal with that decision and come back to the market.  People always rethink it later and start again, that's why we know that as long as the fundamentals are in place the price will go up again.

The market is Volatile, it is unpredictable, Market movement is dependent on the volume on investment put in by the investors in Crypto Currency Market. Bitcoin status on the Crypto Market is still Volatile, price value may goes up and goes down, Patient is the Key on this kind of Market status.
raking

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

Everyone on this forum knows bitcoin is very easy to change, bitcoin price increase is not too strange to surprise us. Bitcoin is a long-term investment choice, not because of the lack of understanding that you are confused and the bitcoin poured, it will be your biggest regret.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

I think now the price of bitcoin is still not stable, because for us also be patient waiting for bitcoin prices to stabilize, but for me the price of bitcoin will also be stable in a short time, because the development is also getting better.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

In my observation, bitcoin is just undergoing a series of adjustments this time and nothing to worry much on these bear market. Bear market is just a normal scenario for bitcoin and take into consideration that this is the best time to invest bitcoin at a much lower price and hold it for good.
You are one of the investors who have patience and considerable confidence if bitcoin will experience a stable price. I think that is what investors who own and invest in the capital confidence of all of us are waiting for.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

He was like:

Poor guy became a laughing stock. Back then it probably looked like a decent decision. He got fed up with the market after months of negativity.
I personally know people who did a similar thing in 2015 and needed another 2 years to deal with that decision and come back to the market.  People always rethink it later and start again, that's why we know that as long as the fundamentals are in place the price will go up again.

The market is Volatile, it is unpredictable, Market movement is dependent on the volume on investment put in by the investors in Crypto Currency Market. Bitcoin status on the Crypto Market is still Volatile, price value may goes up and goes down, Patient is the Key on this kind of Market status.

Something that you cannot be sure about the stability of Bitcoin at this time because something could happen with Bitcoin and other Altcoins. We only have great expectations for profit.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:07:41 PM

Yes, it has stabilized at over $ 6k but many are still not satisfied with it and still want Bitcoin to return to the 20k $ sublimation period. Actually, it is too hard for the Bitcoins, as the market does not seem to be as prosperous as it was in the past. Investors feeling htaays slightly disappointed for this year.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:14:56 PM

Grin Grin Grin

yes bitcoin is currently stabilizing but bitcoin prices will not continue to be stable, I'm sure at the end of this year the price of bitcoin will rise higher than the current price of bitcoin. I think we should take advantage of bitcoin prices at this time to invest more in order to get even more profit later this year.

kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

There is no stability anywhere.I do not see any objective reasons for the stabilization of bitcoin.There is a lot of positive news that can increase the price of bitcoin,but there is no question of stabilization.Not the fact that after the next rise bitcoin will remain at the same price.It may fall even less than the previous course.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

This is an old twitter post I guess ... Posted back then Bitcoin was worth $14? Funny stuff, lol.

He didn't behave like someone who believe in Bitcoin aka Cryptocurrency enthusiasts. He probably thought it was going to crash like ponzi schemes.

The patient ones are in Cryptocurrency World for the technology while the impatient ones are in it for quick money.
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

I thought same as the price of bitcoin his been stable for sometime now. It is my hope that, its adoption will increase as banks identify this price stabilization and get involved with bitcoin.
korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:59:00 PM

Bitcoin is at its early stage of stability. The crypto world is not for people with a closed mind, you need to have an open mind. The decentralized nature of the ecosystem of bitcoin makes it difficult for bitcoin to have a stable market price. People with a lot of bitcoin at the crypto exchange are those who determine the market price of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: