Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are at "DESPAIR"  (Read 2258 times)
cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:26:07 PM

Thankfully there are things I can OBJECTIVELY look at. Either this was bottom or we are 1 step away from it.

I agree...

except if there are forces at work (with access to 750K stolen coins perhaps) that are intend on slaughtering Bitcoin TA and indicators don't mean shit.

Mat you need to sell your coins NOW, $300 in 5 hours. Chinese Art of War, This is the last stand, The Dragon cannot prevail, The Eagle will kill all when he awakens.

MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:52:40 PM

The 750K coins have been stolen from gox over the course of 3 years. It didn't just suddenly happen now. There is not a pile of 750k coins waiting to be dumped. It is likely dumped already.

Yeah Yeah......

But that doesn't mean that there isn't forces at work intent on kicking crap out of Bitcoin.....

....from Bitcoin Steve onwards, I think it would be a safe guess to say that there are....

....as per my Chinese cowboys slaughtering bulls with power tools in a barn dream, and then gambling rump steak against each other.

I came out my short at $550...went back in and then bottled it suspecting yet another Bitcoin retard rally (but who is to call it a retard rally if my ass would get liquidised in amongst it)....I slept right through the smash down to 400 and had about 60 BTC of buy-ins missed by $8.67. That's right, no staggered tranches for me...I am an all or nothing fucking idiot man. However, right now with Bitcoin at $495, I am neither confident of going short or long. If I went short, I suspect I would be likely to get my arse squeezed, but I am equally convinced that there is much more of this shit to come.

Despair?

Don't make me laugh. What there is here, is relief. If this were to play out as the bottom, then it would be a carbon copy of what I and many others called weeks ago, and what has happened previously........so chances are it may not just work out so 'obvious' this time around.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:09:54 PM

So are we going to see on the news the "Granny which bought coins on Mt.Gox to leave to her grandkids and lost all her money" ?
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:17:59 PM

Mat you need to sell your coins NOW, $300 in 5 hours. Chinese Art of War, This is the last stand, The Dragon cannot prevail, The Eagle will kill all when he awakens.

What the hell you talking about?

All the action in Bitcoin seems to correlate to the dragon's waking, working, and wanking hours, not the eagles.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: