Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:36:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Really it's a disease!##Crypto maniac!!  (Read 483 times)
elosi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

Let's say 2017 there was a lot of FOMO about crypto currency and a lot of people join the space, the people that joined the space don't really know much about the space, they joined because it was making great waves and when some FUD started hitting the crypto space, they started selling off causing the market to go down
redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

We should not be fueled by the desire to only make money, it should be the passion and the sole love for crypto. Doesn't matter what we do, we should give it our 100% just like Satoshi did, and came with an awesome coin like BTC.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:51:48 PM

Shocked Huh  ::)The era of 2017 is the era of crypto currency! Everyone try to get it, now it is 2018.. because most of people think if I put my bukcs in crypto project it will definitely make me rich in recent years..as satoshi nakamoto's# BITCOIN revolution!!So they go for a Rush, put their money in different projects,they often forget what the project is..how it works what it's white paper.. This project creator r often promote their business through airdrop and bounty campaign..This is the time people r addicted to it..they forget their peacefull life activity and they put their valuable time in it..day by day they will become more and more addicted!!..cry for CRYPTOs the #CRYPTOMANIAC!!
yes, of course, in some degree this is a disease.  the desire to get rich quick gets some people confused, they cease to see reality.  work with crypto is hard work if you analyze and collect information about projects.  the main thing is to believe in yourself.
btcmaster999

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

Money should not be the only concern. Satoshi did not do this to only become rich, it was done because there was love and dedication and passion associated with the work. Doesn't matter what we do, coin, project or ICO, we should give our full and would go for quality.
cryptolovers990

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

You did post the same thing with a different header few days ago. However, I don't really think crypto is nowhere near to become an addiction. Stop spreading fear among people by calling it a disease. It's just that people are trying to make good profit out of it by making various amount of investments. That has been the case for share market too.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:53:07 PM

Yes, too much passion for crypto currency can cause a certain mania, which already, it seems, in Sweden began to be treated according to the method of treatment of dependence on gambling. Therefore, all the good you need in moderation. It is necessary to ensure that the hobby does not turn into a mania.

SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:25:42 PM

These type of posts really make me laugh. Yes, 2017 was the era of crypto currency and we have seen hundreds of ICOs launching and some turned out to be dead and some turned out to be scams. Most of the people were thinking only about making good profits but it wasn't anywhere near addiction. If you're making good money out of it then there is no harm. You seem like someone who is jealous of the investors making profit from crypto.
pimondcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:12:49 PM

How come crypto can become addiction? can you please explain with some examples rather just making such absurd claims and statement. We get addicted to something which gives us a good feeling but I know a lot of people who have made loss after loss by investing in cryptos and now they are frustrated and have left the crypto scene.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

Shocked Huh  ::)The era of 2017 is the era of crypto currency! Everyone try to get it, now it is 2018.. because most of people think if I put my bukcs in crypto project it will definitely make me rich in recent years..as satoshi nakamoto's# BITCOIN revolution!!So they go for a Rush, put their money in different projects,they often forget what the project is..how it works what it's white paper.. This project creator r often promote their business through airdrop and bounty campaign..This is the time people r addicted to it..they forget their peacefull life activity and they put their valuable time in it..day by day they will become more and more addicted!!..cry for CRYPTOs the #CRYPTOMANIAC!!

What is wrong with putting your money into it? Unless 'it is all of your money' we are talking about here then there you go. There are obvious wanna be millionaires in a sec who got in and went out in the snap of a finger. Look, if people just look into the project, and not care about how much the tokens of each project costs, most of the ICOs will really be not a scam or a cash grab. See how educated people look into things first before believing that this project is good and some others are not. And all it takes is reading. And not believing the hype.
electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:06:26 PM

Well, It is not a disease. It is the excitement and interesting part of crypto currency world. People focus here and get excited by the rise of price, advancement of technology makes people go with the flow. Yes, Bounties some time may do so with the hope of extra income which may be is needed for their survival. It varies from person to person.
RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:01:44 PM

Getting addicted to something might not always be beneficial which is why it is better to control your addiction. Unfortunately, not everyone can cope with emotions when they lose money or lose self-control and want to quickly become rich. Cryptocurrency not for nervous)))
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:12:13 PM

With the great capabilities and benefits of electronic money for the user. At the same time, the profits that electronic money has made for electronic money quickly, many people become addicted to electronic money. At the same time, with the current cryptographic market situation, prices drop to low, many fraudulent ICOs appear ... it makes many people go crazy because of it.
blackandwhite89

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:54:05 AM

I agree with you, sometimes I really feel sad about the bounties who work hard for the promotion but at the end of time, they didn't get what they deserve because of scammers. Profit is something that makes people feel alive in this crypto currency world so it is quite natural.
blackrain321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:19:20 AM

That's funny but true also. It is seen in most of the cases that the investors in ICO do not think about the project's output which may give a new hope in the society. What they think is only the profit from it.
CandyCoconut

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

I agree with you to some grounds. I have some friends who are exactly like this. I could totally relate your post with them.
DimBug

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

You can tell us whatever you want but we got profit from this market this is also true. I can assure you that.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:03:04 PM

Yes it is. As soon as he started to do this, then it is impossible to stop. It's not just a hobby - it's part of life and work. Every day more and more people join the crypto currency.
StormHunter

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

Well, this may be an addiction. But crypto market has changed my life. I know many people who would tell you the same. You can try this sometime.
moeth

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

Maybe you are correct, but I don't fully agree, because the bounty and airdrop activities really attract a lot of people, and participation and airdrops are not a waste of time. There are a lot of signature rewards that really benefit participants.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

Similar to gambling, if you cannot control your emotion then there is a big possibility that you'll be addicted of cryptocurrency especially if you were going for trading, and yes it's a diseases of mind, and by the time this will comes to you,it needs to rehabilitate and divert your attention to another thing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: