Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is not stop falling! What to do?  (Read 523 times)
KingBit.io (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

In my opinion, LET THE PRICES DROP. You know what I believe will happen? New waves of investors will "get in" while they can as prices plummit which will certainly help to stimulate prices. Also, we all know how BIG of a player the PRESS is when it comes to spreading the word about cryptos. In fact, poor press coverage is responible for many ICO failures.

My reason for mentioning the media up is that no news is bad news; no coverage is bad coverage. As we see such large percentile drops within a short period of time (this is the lowest of the year) more outlets will begin to release publications covering the topic.

This means, quite literally, that the declining prices can (and probably will) not only have a turning point but a strong one at that.

For people who believe that someday bitcoin prices will soar compared to today's prices, of course the current price, when there is a decline, is a good opportunity for them to start investing their money. But for those who are hesitant or even do not believe in the future of bitcoin, they are free to sell the assets they have. So, what to do is depends on the confidence of each individual.

No doubt! It's a very good time for buyers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dn2000

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

If the price of bitcoin is not falling than we can use alternative coin which are more stable than bitcoin and use them instead of bitcoin.

For those who have not bought it yet, an altcoin can be a good investment. But who already bought bitcoin, I suggest hold and wait. Selling now because it's falling, it'd be crazy.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:27:00 PM

If the price of bitcoin is not falling than we can use alternative coin which are more stable than bitcoin and use them instead of bitcoin.

For those who have not bought it yet, an altcoin can be a good investment. But who already bought bitcoin, I suggest hold and wait. Selling now because it's falling, it'd be crazy.
True, you haven't lost anything if you are just hodling your coins, for me the worst idea now could be to just sell anything you have, there is still lots of chance that market will get on a good way again.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:56:00 PM

Personally if you see price keeps falling then time for you to buy some altcoins don't even wait. This is the right timing to buy some cheap bitcoin price. Guys the last bear market was the same thing happen last year. Think out of the box how bitcoin will increase after this bearish season.
Eurobot

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

It’s a common scenario of this market because price can be ups and downs at any time. I believe bitcoins price will not fall down below $5000.so you can accumulate more bitcoin.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

When an asset is tending to fall back on price, it is extremely difficult to determine if it has hit bottom or not to buy bitcoin. However, using technical analysis, we can at least give you a rough idea of the price, which can help you a lot. Remember that as the panic spreads, the downturn can surpass your imagination. Therefore, traders should carefully evaluate the situation
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

if you already have bitcoin, the only way to wait and hope for growth. If you are only planning to invest in bitcoin, you may need to wait for the further fall in price, follow the news and when the upward trend begins, you can buy it at a low price.
yes, the possibility of a turning point for rising bitcoin prices is when the ETF proposal is approved,
when that happens, of course buy demand for bitcoin will increase, indirectly it will definitely boost the price of bitcoin,
so we just have to be patient a little longer to see it happen .
All that we can do is just pray that this problem will be resolved sooner or later. Well we can't do anything we just gotta stay focus and keep on track. We can't allow this downfall to consume us and get into our mind. We must keep on striving to our goal and wait until bitcoin has come back to its normal form and we must celebrate.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:37:32 PM

when the price of bitcoin doesn't stop to go down then what I do is to stay calm and I will try not to panic and I will hold the bitcoin I have, I hope the storm will pass and bring good news
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

Yesterday Total Market Cap (TMC) was 195kkk $, today it was increased up to 205kkk and we can see small growth (4-8$) for TOP10 CMC Positions.
But in my opinion - it is not the end of depression either...
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:21:19 PM

Currently, we can not predict anything about the price of Bitcoin and altcoin!
Need more time!
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

Bitcoin is not dead but still its on a downtrend and prices seem to be decreasing more and more. Market is being manipulated by large stake holders and they will continue this thing as they want.
siddu1

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

in time bircoin market is not good,  but in time we buy bitcoin seriously. And sell it when price up.
So when bitcoin price fall down, when we need to keep it.
we need to ready for bitcoin all situation.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

I see many discussions about Bitcoin's current situation as "Bitcoin is dead" or "How long will the price go down?" etc...

Well, here's an explanation:

Are You an Investor or a Gambler?
Think about it a little. When you bought Bitcoin at $ 19k or $ 12k, did you know what you were doing or came into the excitement of the moment? If you bought for this price, you should have at least a reasoned opinion that the asset would go up higher. After all, no one buys expecting price drop.

Did you buy Bitcoins using major money in your personal expenses or used a cash reserve?
I saw many people taking loans to buy Bitcoin in December 2017! This is not correct, who is an Investor, uses only the money that is left over, not the money that is needed. You can never use your money in the "expectation" of profits in the short term!

Why is the price dropping?
Bitcoin is undergoing a phase of correction in its price. This is quite common in the stock market for example. When an asset rises abruptly (irrational pricing), it is normal for it to have a value correction (rational pricing).

Will the price rise again?
After the high of December 2017, we could see many people, mainly without knowledge in this market, who saw news like "Bitcoin valued 10,000% in the last 6 months" and began to buy only by the excitement of the numbers. Now, these people who bought Bitcoin at $ 19,000 are desperate for the steady fall in price. Many people are selling accepting a loss because of their inexperience.

Should I Buy or Should I Sell?
This is up to you. Before you make such an important decision, study the market. Returning to the high price situation in December 2017: do you think big players were buying at that time? with the price at $ 19,000? Come on! The answer is NO! They were selling. They bought while it was cheap and sold on the high. This is the difference between Professionals and Amateurs. As one buys low and sells on high, the other buys on the high and sells low. If you want to be an investor, study it. And, more importantly, do not make decisions based on news!

If you identify with this short article, I hope I have helped!  Wink

If you already invest your money in bitcoin , then you must trust bitcoin to got your profit . bitcoin price can't stop falling ,yeah i knoe but i believe if in end of this year bitcoin will grow up like past year.
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

We all know that ups and downs of bitcoin price is a common matter in a crypto market. All we have to do now is to be patience and not get panicked by it. We need to focus and hold our coin until the price gets high.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:57:50 PM

Bitcoin investment should be done using your reserve found since it highly volatile in nature and again buying bitcoin now since there is a great dip in the price of bitcoin it best you keep buying and don't sale because any sale made now will lead to loses of your bitcoin but when you hold and buy more you stand to make great profit in time to come. My advice is if you can't buy more bitcoin at this period you should keep holding and don't sale out of panic.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

It is completely normal for a price to go up and down. When the price goes down it is best to not panic and rush into selling coins...You should wait until the price goes up...It will go up for sure...in the next couple of years...

bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

Actually due to some negative events in the recent time has made this to happen. Do not worries the price will rise very soon. We are hearing much good news regarding bitcoin which will encourage the investors to do transaction again.
cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:59:51 PM

Bitcoin dead again? Bitcoin never die because bitcoin is the first digital currency in the world, there is some manipulation in the market so it will affect in all currencies,Bitcoin price is falling I think it is normal case, if the market going up down is depends up on the trend of market, now days bitcoin has bad situation and other crypto currency also, it will be changed soon, you can see a good boom from bitcoin. I do not think so, currently the market is just going down according to the rules of the market. this is normal. Someone says bitcoin will die but I do not believe this and I will still invest in it.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

At this time most of the people are asking again and again that what to do is to don't become panic and stay calm and control your nerves.This is the hard time for the small investors or to sell the bitcoin and have the less money they have invested in it or to wait until there invested amount and bitcoin rise or they either get the handsome profit instead of there wait time.maybe double of the investment.
Varun Kanwar

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

What you can do? If you are a small investor just hold your investment and wait for correct time to sell it. Do not sell in loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: