Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:26:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions and Impressions about bitcoin  (Read 2100 times)
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

There is a saying that you can't know the taste of a soup until you have tasted the soup. The above saying is true of the fear and bubble myth of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Those people who still get layed would continue being a doubting Thomas until the optimist and those investors who have appetite for risk keep hitting the jackpot with bitcoin.  Roll Eyes
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

Lol, exactly. All people who new to hear bitcoin had those opinions and impressions, the second one really relates me, i already told bitcoin  to ally close friends but they told me that bitcoin is not true and just wasting time, after 2 months studying i try to participate on signature campaign that pays btc, i told my friends about my first payment, then they cannot believe that i withdraw it, then they want to learn what i actually doing. I said as long as you dont have any prof, they didnt believe you.
jonloner011

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

It was great explanation how people take BTC who still haven’t any idea about BTC. They take it illegal and think this currency can spent only for bad task.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

So I asked my friends regarding their opinions and impressions about bitcoin and their answers made me laugh. One of my friends answered:

"Bitcoin? Bitcoin is used for transactions in deepwebs to buy drugs!"

So they think that bitcoin = deepwebs. So they stay away from bitcoin thinking it was illegal

Another one:

"Its just a waste of time. You will not earn from it"

And when you give him proof that bitcoin is valuable they'll be like "omg teach me how!!" Lol

And lastly,

"Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a scam"

So yeah they think bitcoin is fraud and a scam.

It's so funny to think that people who don't have knowledge about bitcoin automatically thinks that bitcoin is a scam because of the issues regarding bitcoin scamming. So yeah.

You know what people judge BiTcoin easily because first of all they doesn't truly understand it...  We cant blame them for doubting it because that's how they percieve it...  But if you are truly a risk taker person amd you try everything which you think is good...  Definitely bitcoin is for you...  We cant judge them because maybe the first thing they understand about it is that...  Some are telling that the first impression last...  But that idea is totally absurd...  Dont judge easlily especially if you didn't truly know the information behind...  Always keep quite and just observe....
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

So I asked my friends regarding their opinions and impressions about bitcoin and their answers made me laugh. One of my friends answered:

So they think that bitcoin = deepwebs. So they stay away from bitcoin thinking it was illegal

Another one:

And when you give him proof that bitcoin is valuable they'll be like "omg teach me how!!" Lol

And lastly,

So yeah they think bitcoin is fraud and a scam.

It's so funny to think that people who don't have knowledge about bitcoin automatically thinks that bitcoin is a scam because of the issues regarding bitcoin scamming. So yeah.

You know what people judge BiTcoin easily because first of all they doesn't truly understand it...  We cant blame them for doubting it because that's how they percieve it...  But if you are truly a risk taker person amd you try everything which you think is good...  Definitely bitcoin is for you...  We cant judge them because maybe the first thing they understand about it is that...  Some are telling that the first impression last...  But that idea is totally absurd...  Dont judge easlily especially if you didn't truly know the information behind...  Always keep quite and just observe....
I agree, most of the people who just ride on trend believes that Bitcoin is a coin that you use in deep web. They believe that it's a currency there, they're judging Bitcoin itself without researching it properly. And some people who's saying that Bitcoin is a scam, maybe a person who got hyped when the price increases, and invested without being informed what Bitcoin is, experienced a big loss, I guess that's one of the reason why some people are bashing Bitcoin.

Nayborksta

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

Fiat currencies are also used to buy drugs and other illegal stuff. Does that mean that fiat currencies are illegal?
KingBit.io

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

Unfortunately, we are still living in a world resistant to change. Because Bitcoin is something new, with characteristics such as "decentralized" and "unregulated", it brings even more uncertainty to the lay public.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

I am just feelings same with my those friends who still haven’t proper knowledge about BTC. They take BTC very negatively always.
WolfRisk

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

Bitcoin has so many good sides along with some negativity. Many people have the misconception that BTC is all about scams and frauds which is absolutely wrong. Due to BTC there are lot of people get their financial freedom.
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:43:49 PM

Hahaha that’s so funny. Its normal that,what they don’t, will remain negative for rest of his life. May be you can teach them what is bitcoin actually and you can show them your wallet to know how much profit you've earned!
Hercerays

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

Negative media will always say negative things about anything.  So what is wrong with bitcoin? Don’t get puzzled and do your job to earn some valuable things!
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:17:47 PM

I’m not surprised at all about this because it has also occurred with me once. So I did managed to help my friend to know about bitcoin and crypto market. Bitcoin is cool! It is a great platform!

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

bitcoin is the future that's what I can tell you and the one who will understand this before and that will remain in the winning

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Walter edmond

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

I think this kind of people shouldn’t be blamed as the internet world is spreading this propaganda for long time and I don’t know why majority of us hide the importance and value of it
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

I also tried to ask my friends about bitcoin, and he answered bitcoin like gambling, I just smiled, and it turned out that almost all my friends did not believe that bitcoin was valuable, let alone make money from bitcoin.Grin Grin

spcae to rent
Theyetion

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Oh it is fun post indeed. Those are kind of actual reaction of some of my known people about Bitcoin. I don’t find that very bad. Due to this thinking crypto market contains less stupid people
gharjas2517

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:07:46 PM

These people may still be stuck in bitcoin news events. The development of social media in recent years has boosted the world's awareness of bitcoin, but it has also allowed negative news to spread quickly in the short term. I think with the popularity of the encrypted world, most people will accept bitcoin.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

These people may still be stuck in bitcoin news events. The development of social media in recent years has boosted the world's awareness of bitcoin, but it has also allowed negative news to spread quickly in the short term. I think with the popularity of the encrypted world, most people will accept bitcoin.
actually, before I enter in this industry, I don't trust in the cryptocurrency too, my opinion in this is maybe it just a scam. but when I enter in this industry my firat impression is very different to my opinion. my first impression and until now is that the cryptocurrency is very good and many benefit that give to us. the cryptocurrency is very helpful to us.
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:26:51 PM

a similar opinion among my friends about bitcoin. time will put everything in its place and show who was right

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:37:48 PM

Another one:

And lastly,

So yea they think bitcoin is fraud and a scam.

Yes, if you ask those who don't understand bitcoin then they will answer like that, because they answer with ignorance about the benefits of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: