Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:02:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid ICO scam.  (Read 23603 times)
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:11:22 PM

In fact, no one is forced to invest in business schemes without solid backing, because everyone is responsible for collecting all the information necessary to make an adequate decision on where to invest their money.

It is true that many still have the idea that ICOs are a type of investment that allow large returns in a short period of time, but as time goes by this business scheme has begun to lose the trust of many, and It is more likely now to lose money than to earn it, so I think it would be more prudent to refrain from investing in ICOs if you can not afford to lose that capital.
Skortish

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

In my opinion, before investing in an ICO, you probably need to have a thorough research and even investigation.
Get to be grounded on the project, that way you can avoid being scammed.
xeno94

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:54:11 PM

I one of the most important thing is to ne well grounded on the ICO, that is study the project and even get to interact with the team.
Possibly you can be able to avoid ICO scams.
Igopraise

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

There is literally no accurate answer to that, nevertheless there is something you can do to help yourself, that is actually getting to study the ICO project carefully, get to go through social media interactions on the project then you can make your decision so you dont get scammed.
BitBloq

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:00:14 AM

The answer to this is simple:

DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Read the whitepaper

Ask the team about the project

If anything seems fishy, DON'T INVEST.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:19:41 AM

Like what you have said that it is difficult to determine now if an ICO is a fake or legit then better we will not invest in ICOs anymore or maybe we could create a topic here to help one another by putting all discovered fake future ICO for the sake of the hunters and participants.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:19:44 AM

It's complicated. Now almost all projects that at first glance seem promising are the scam. I advise you to carefully study both the official website and check the developers
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:41:06 AM

In present time to analyze an ICO is scam, a difficult one. Whitepaper, roadmaps, sites are such made it looks attractive that one can easily trap to invest. We should go through each aspect of the project carefully like its experienced team members, initial fund & also it is rising with its roadmap or not. We can look at the ratings of the project given by ICO experts. Looking at some of these features we can decide about the ICO to invest but it is not easy. With experience you can lower down risk.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:02:04 AM

basically, we can't predict the ico who is a scam. we can only avoid it by choosing the legit ico. by understanding ico before joining it, we can get the legit ico. the legit ico will give the satisfactory results, while ico that is a scam that will give big losses to investors and also bounty hunters

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:04:51 AM

To be sure, there is no solid indication for any scam project. But one thing for sure is we should check the project thoroughly, form the concept, the team, the utilization of the coin etc.
That way we could minimize the possibilities of facing a Scam project.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:10:52 AM

In my opinion, before investing in an ICO, you probably need to have a thorough research and even investigation.
Get to be grounded on the project, that way you can avoid being scammed.

That's correct moreover you need to check their white papers and about their previous projects as well as their LinkedIn profile these stuffs can definitely help you to avoid ICO scam. Even social media will help to check the status of the ICO's.

Am I spamming? Report me!
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:16:48 AM

Some scammers already know how to forge whitepaper and make a beautiful website. Therefore, pay attention to the team and the product (if any). Explore the past experience of each member and make your opinion about the project.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:42:16 AM

Actually, it's really difficult to say which is a scam and which are good ICO but we have to very careful about this. But there is a good way to find which is going to scam. Firstly we should look at there planing and also how they are delivering support in telegram channel. If the activity of them are looking good then I think maybe they are not providing a scamming  ICO. After all, we should verify them before investing.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

don't just look at it from what is already happened. first look carefully if you want to invest in ICO. many who always give you a warning regarding the analysis of the first before following the ICO but not all pay attention to this. many aspects of the analysis can start from the whitepaper, teams, investors in the wallet and much more. but maybe some rarely pay attention to this issue.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

In order for you to avoid scam, you must be knowledgeable enough to invest in an ICO projects, in order for you to make profits. When you decided to invest some funds on newly published or active ICOs, it is better to to check it's websites whether if it has a good management team, big partnerships, and if they have already met some goals in their timeline or roadmap.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

ICO project and investing on it is very risky at the first place because you don't know what gonna happen next after the ICO sale. But taking a risk in the crypto world is one of the choice you need to claim. But to avoid to the scam you should check all the background of the project and the project or partnership related to it. And check also the team if all of them are legit and good on their fields. Just do some deeply research about the project you want to invest so that you avoid to be scam.
antran123

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

We must understand that there are indeed many ICO scams in reality. I personally think that before investing, we must start by carefully reading the white papers of the ICO project, check the authenticity of the team, the legality of the ICO project, and carefully evaluate the prospects of the ICO project. Help avoid ICO fraud
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

Always ask people around you, find out information, and find out how it works. I am participating in Buddy's project and I have researched it very well for its success later this year.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:45:02 AM

Apparently, ICO investors continue to fall prey to innumerable ICO scam. The effect of this is very devastating on investors perception of crypto-project ICOs.
While it appears there is no apparent solution to address the current scam associated with ICO in the crypto space. I propose that we help each other in finding out the best ways to identify and separate genuine ICO from fake ones....
Share your view and help a friend from falling prey to ICO scam. Let help build a healthy crypto environment. Fight the scam now.
this is a very hard question as i do not know what to say you may know all the rules znd be fooled or you may be lucky
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:57:43 PM

Yes, this is how we exercise in our crypto community and crypto environment in building a healthy crypto industries project to share the legitimate ICO's project listed in a telegram group manage in many well known bounty managers and make spreading ICO project that are scam into the thread for awareness.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: