Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be a national treasure.  (Read 3613 times)
PrissMCclen

Activity: 338
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:05:32 AM

Absolutely right, although it might take a little while for such innovation to fully take place but it will surly happen some day

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:11:39 AM

I think BTC will become a national treasure in the near future and at that time BTC will be more valuable than gold. More people are now more interested in acquiring BTC because the market value of the price can continue to grow in a few years from now.
rancakadu

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:44:43 AM

This has become a national treasure in any country that accepts bitcoin and cryptocurrency. For some countries that prohibit it, they may not see the real potential of bitcoin and its contribution to economic growth as evidenced by other countries that bitcoin has helped the stability and economic growth of their country.
ZLATA ORANGE

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

American economist and Nobel laureate, Paul Krugman, unexpectedly softened his position with respect to the crypto-currency and said that bitcoin is "more useful than gold."
blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:31:44 AM

I think bitcoin cannot be regarded as a national treasure of a country because anyone can get and own bitcoin, if bitcoin is only claimed by a country, the decentralization of bitcoin will not apply because the state will monopolize bitcoin
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will be somehow tied to the state currency. After all, this means that it can be taxed. Bitcoin is more than a national treasure of any country.
I think you're wrong. Venezuela has made its state crypto currency, just as Estonia has done and Russia is going to do. It seems to me that the creation of state crypto currency is just a matter of time.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

I believe that, most likely, this is not a national treasure, of any particular country, but it is a world treasure, that is, the treasure of the whole world as a whole.
Kunal666456

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

For those who have lots of bitcoins, this is not less than the treasure.And it is not the national treasure, the whole world is a treasure,Whomever can achieve
zahrah74

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

All can happen because bitcoin can become a national treasure in the future, now bitcoin has played a huge role in our society and economy, it will be part of the history of our currency.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:11:22 AM

This will happen, someday Banks would be using Bitcoin as the reserve, but that day will take decades to be true.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:15:29 AM

All can happen because bitcoin can become a national treasure in the future, now bitcoin has played a huge role in our society and economy, it will be part of the history of our currency.
I don't think if that would be really possible because bitcoin is just a currency for me. Well it's really helpful indeed but not in the form of being a national treasure. Well maybe in the future some will push to make it but for now it's not. It will be a great part of history once it is done. I think that is the greatest achievement that bitcoin would ever do.
taivan11

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

I think Bitcoin is a zero-win-game
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

Bitcoin is truly a treasure for someone who achieved even a single piece of it. Its value transcends that of a precious gold dust, proven that most people spend most of their time and effort to gain one bitcoin atleast. One can say that a bitcoin can replace everything; from salary, currency and that of a treasure. A country with its citizen having much reserve of bitcoins can be a powerful economic advantage.

Can we consider bitcoins as national treasure of a country comsidering its economic significance?

If some country will issue the cryptocurrency wallet which would be dedicated to the country account, it can become one why not. But the point is will they desire this? I dont know.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

Bitcoin is truly a treasure for someone who achieved even a single piece of it. Its value transcends that of a precious gold dust, proven that most people spend most of their time and effort to gain one bitcoin atleast. One can say that a bitcoin can replace everything; from salary, currency and that of a treasure. A country with its citizen having much reserve of bitcoins can be a powerful economic advantage.

Can we consider bitcoins as national treasure of a country comsidering its economic significance?

Bitcoin can also be considered as a national treasure, its atrue. But, i think we have to remember that it only can be true if the governments can manage it well.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
ZLATA ORANGE

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:54:14 PM

According to a BIS Research study titled "Strategic Assessment of Investments in Blockbin in the Automotive Industry - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2026", the global automotive industry market in the blockbuster will grow to $ 1.6 trillion by 2026. The growth rate of this industry is projected to be 65.8% per year.
Taya Afi

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:24:02 PM

Hey. Perhaps, every cryptoinvestor knows that bitcoin is going through far from the best times - compared to the peak of December 2017, its rate sank by more than 70%. Despite this, in countries with rapidly falling national currencies, the demand for "digital gold" is growing, as its price does not depend on the decisions of the presidents, aluminum duties, frozen bank accounts, sanctions against individuals and the volume of the money supply printed by the central bank.

Unlike developed countries like the US, Japan and South Korea, BTC is seen in some states as a means of survival, and not just an investment asset or a portfolio diversification tool. I think that bitcoin can become the property of any country. It just takes a lot of time.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:40:02 PM

With bitcoins being so scarce holding a single one can be enough to solve all your economic problems in the future, but at the same time you need to hold that bitcoin for very long in order to get those benefits, there are many people that are spending their coins and while that is fine at the same time many are not saving anything for the future in case this market becomes as successful as we think it can be.
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:56:26 PM

For me it is considered bitcoin is a national treasure because while you are joined in the projects campaign so very hard to get and a reward token to make into a bitcoin conversion and it is not easy to get a bitcoin if you will need to working seriously.
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:08:39 AM

bitcoin is a treasure for bitcoin holders and can be said to be a national treasure if the government has legalized this crypto currency so that it will change financially its citizens are more productive
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:44:00 AM

God, I just found out that a lot of people have been using Bitcoin, maybe my parents secretly have 5 ASIC machines in the basement.
If you look at the previous sentence, "most" means there are a lot of Bitcoin users in a country, I wonder what will happen if the price of Bitcoin weakens suddenly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: