Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be a national treasure.  (Read 3619 times)
Vsamuel

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

I would not advice nations investing their revenue into Bitcoin. Since the market price is not unidirectional that can cause growth should market price or fall. It will be very dangerous of a county to invest its revenue into Bitcoin
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

I am sure that btc can by right be called a national treasure. To my mind, it is a good idea to use btc because it is the coin with many benefits. I think that btc is the coin which would appeal to everyone
Yes, it can be called as national treasure. And it depends on how high the value. If the price starts increasing again and stays on the top, it will be a good treasure.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:42:10 AM

I think not treasure but national reserve. Bitcoin can be national reserve if most country in the world approved bitcoin for payment and become international currency. If bitcoin used for international trade, government must be reserve their currency in bitcoin form
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:05:00 AM

I think in the future bitcoin will be the national treasure. Bitcoin will be accepted around the world. Banks pay bitcoin. The bicoin price will increase very high. Bitcoin will be the national reserve.
I think bitcoin cannot be said to be a price, because this is tantamount to having an unstable asset. maybe when a country has a lot of bitcoin at this time, it can be said to be a treasure. however, we don't know when the price of bitcoin dropped.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

Time will come that we cannot deny the importance of bitcoin anymore and it can truly be called as treasure already.
But as of now we can just dream about it be ause there are so many people who are still against it.
We must first convince them about the significance of bitcoin.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
Charlessy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

Maybe you're right and in several decades BTC may become so appreciated all over the world that people will consider it national treasure. But now I don't see such tendencies.
Bitcoin cannot be a national asset, because its ownership is anonymous. So the amount of bitcoin that is owned by citizens cannot be known. As long as bitcoin is stored in the wallet, no one knows except the owner, so the government cannot claim bicoin as a national asset. The government can find out someone has bitcoin when bitcoin is exchanged into fiat currency.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

Bitcoin is truly a treasure for someone who achieved even a single piece of it. Its value transcends that of a precious gold dust, proven that most people spend most of their time and effort to gain one bitcoin atleast. One can say that a bitcoin can replace everything; from salary, currency and that of a treasure. A country with its citizen having much reserve of bitcoins can be a powerful economic advantage.

Can we consider bitcoins as national treasure of a country comsidering its economic significance?

The possibility is not remote, there's a big chance that it could be a national treasure for some country, in fact, investors and holders consider it their treasure now, soon Bitcoin will be more valuable than tangible assets and it could happen in the next ten years,
I still don't think that this will happen in the future and Bitcoin doesn't belong to any country or any nation in this world, even if those investors with a huge amount of hodlings will do nothing about this matter.
Take a look at the definition of "National Treasure" below.

"an artifact, institution, or public figure regarded as being emblematic of a nation's cultural heritage or identity."
And I don't think that Bitcoin or any forms of crypto currencies fit this description. Cheesy
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:57:27 PM

I believe there is a lot of sense in what you are saying, imagine a country collecting money from their excess reserve to buy bitcoin at the rate of $6k and in 5 years time bitcoin rises to $35k, that will be a very profitable investment for the country
KorakPawon

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

bitcoin can indeed help a person's economy, one can also be successful with bitcoin with the note that the person is truly in a persistent and strong business full of confidence, in this case bitcoin is said to be a state treasure for people who are bitcoin users.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:18:36 PM

bitcoin can be said to be a state treasure for people who hold bitcoin for those who don't understand or don't think bitcoin is there maybe it won't say that. bitcoin can change someone and change one's economy for those who really do business.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

To be honest, I believe that we are still in the basic phase of development when it comes to the crypto industry so I don't think that crypto industry is going to replace the fiat currency anytime in near future. Some knowledge and internet connectivity is the basic criteria to use cryptocurrencies, it is almost impossible for everyone to use it at least at this stage.

However, this sector has a potential to change the way we live today on a large scale, it could optimise the traditional infrastructure that will give more benefit to the economy as a whole on an international level.
kimhospital

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:19:56 AM

I think btc is a coin that will attract people. Because market prices are not one direction that can cause growth, market prices should fall. I think in the future bitcoin will be the national treasure. Banks pay bitcoin. Bitcoin will be the national reserve.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:41:11 AM

To be honest, I believe that we are still in the basic phase of development when it comes to the crypto industry so I don't think that crypto industry is going to replace the fiat currency anytime in near future. Some knowledge and internet connectivity is the basic criteria to use cryptocurrencies, it is almost impossible for everyone to use it at least at this stage.

However, this sector has a potential to change the way we live today on a large scale, it could optimise the traditional infrastructure that will give more benefit to the economy as a whole on an international level.
yes, if it's used for development or other things for the country, of course bitcoin will be very useful. however, it is different if bitcoin is stored as property by the state, and of course it cannot guarantee, because basically the price of bitcoin is unstable, and sometimes has a low price.
Hirokook
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

in my opinion we can say that. but we can't know how much and how big we have with this treasure. who have the biggest. so this is my question too.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has the highest price among crypto, bitcoin will not be able to become a national treasure, because bitcoin is not a legitimate currency that is recognized by all countries in the world, we know there are still many countries that prohibit the use of bitcoin, and we also know how misuse bitcoin is carried out by people who are not responsible, such as money laundering and others like. So bitcoin remains as a cryptocurrency and cannot possibly become a national treasure.
Charmaine52

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

The bicoin price will increase very high. I think not treasure but national reserve. If bitcoin is used for international trade, the government must reserve their currency in bitcoin form. But now we can only dream about it being the use of so many people against it.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

Bitcoin can really be very important for the country that will accept it. It can completely change the country's economy for the better, as well as significantly protect it. Therefore, it can be considered a national treasure.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
KorakPawon

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

Bitcoins can also be called treasures. But now, Bitcoin and some other currencies may explode. However, in the future Bitcoin still stands firmly on the market quickly.

in my opinion, bitcoin will still stand firm, we see there are those who have invested in investing in bitcoin is one example, and people will see and might ask, with the existence of bitcoin it can reduce unemployment with capital courage combined with people's knowledge can be successful.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

Bitcoin is truly a treasure for someone who achieved even a single piece of it. Its value transcends that of a precious gold dust, proven that most people spend most of their time and effort to gain one bitcoin atleast. One can say that a bitcoin can replace everything; from salary, currency and that of a treasure. A country with its citizen having much reserve of bitcoins can be a powerful economic advantage.

Can we consider bitcoins as national treasure of a country comsidering its economic significance?

I don't think so, and that is impossible. You see, the main purpose of bitcoin that most people want is to become a currency and the evidence to date, has never materialized, only becomes a small part of the community that has no effect. Bitcoin should be able to reach a goal and then continue with other goals
WhiteGAN

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

I believe that there is a lot of sense in what you are saying, imagine a nation collecting money from their excess reserves to buy bitcoin at a rate of $ 7K and in five years the bitcoin increased to $ 50k, That would be a very profitable investment for the country. Bitcoin can be said to be a state treasure for bitcoin keepers who do not understand or do not think bitcoin is that it probably will not say that. To be honest, I believe we are still in the prime of development when it comes to the cryptography industry so I do not think the cryptographic industry will replace the fiat currency any time in the future.  However, this area has the potential to change the way we live today on a large scale, it can optimize the traditional infrastructure will bring more benefits to the economy in general at the level international. Because market prices are not a direction that can cause growth, market prices will fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: