Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is going down. Any particular reason for that?  (Read 21185 times)
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:54:00 AM

Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  But I didn't see there is the specific case except  ETF. Can anyone guess when will be market recover? 
it's going down because maybe they don't manage it in a right way

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:54:46 AM

For past two weeks again the price of bitcoin went down. This is normal in the crypto world, there is no particular reason for that. Maybe big whales are manipulating the market and due to demand of bitcoin these are the reasons for the price drop. But today the price started to increase dont know wthether it is continue or not. But once the price drop means just buy the bitcoin at low price and hold it for future. Surely the price will increase in future.
Before the price had risen quite high and then collapsed very quickly. it could be ensured that many users and investors made large-scale sales. there is no manipulation when I see it. everything changes naturally due to user action. You don't need to worry about that. the price will going back up. of course many people who sell before will return to buy right?
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:10:25 AM

can add investment assets with a price drop. then hodl to wait for prices to rise even higher.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:41:45 AM

yes you are right the condition of cryptocurrency prices is currently down and there is a lot of bad news that attacks the cryptocurrency price which makes prices fall like this.
almaaaa

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

Based on my research, the best guess that I can make right now is that bitcoin will recover in the first months of 2019 Or maybe it can be december because last year. December is the highest price of bitcoin which means people does have money at that time. Maybe this year also people would buy bitcoin. Any thought?
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:32:10 PM

Everyone is still confuse as to why the market has continued to fall in the past two weeks. Let us all hope the market recovers soonest.
People need to leave behind their hopes the market is going to recover in a fast way, I know we all want that, I am a long term holder and I want the market to recover as well but after all the months that have passed the only conclusion that I can come up is that the market is going to remain in this condition for a very long time and we need to accept that fact.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:02:19 PM

The movements of the crypto are due only to manipulations.
If they are going down now, it is because someone has an interest in this.
Probably the big institutions want to participate in the game, and they want to do it at the lowest possible cost.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:30:02 PM

The movements of the crypto are due only to manipulations.
If they are going down now, it is because someone has an interest in this.
Probably the big institutions want to participate in the game, and they want to do it at the lowest possible cost.
well maybe what you say is true because many people now want to start investing from the lowest price to minimize the risk of losing market prices. because it's so necessary to increase profits if all the prices in the altcoin are in a positive trend

Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:44:08 PM

Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  But I didn't see there is the specific case except  ETF. Can anyone guess when will be market recover? 
I think everything is going down currently due to the delay of the ETF. Most people are just waiting for the final decision of the ETF. If it turns out good, the market will recover quickly.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:45:26 AM

it's going down because maybe they don't manage it in a right way

No you are wrong, the market price is going down because there are few people who are investing today and some of them are selling their coins just because of the fake news or fud.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:35:12 AM

The reason is that the market in inevitably unstable for a lot of purposes. Statistical information and trends show that the market influence a lot of factors involving monetary loss and profits. Same scenario happens in the outside market will be dictated also on the digital currency. Laws of supply and demands, marginal value and cost applies to all of these.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:55:23 AM
Merited by Daboy_Lyle (1)

In the crypto market we are very distressed in today's events because of the market price dropping too low. here we are To predict a market today is really so hard that as prices continue to drop, but in all of this we are quite convinced that a market will fill in today's falling prices, automatically if the price falls hopefully it will increase. in January 2019 Others think prices are rising again but the duration of change is all awaiting a future success.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

Yes that's true the whole market was going down but not particularly to recover again.
Ill think it will be recover soon because for now it was started increase the price of all coins in the market.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

It might also be the reason of market going down is the manipulation technique of other business group that do not want others to invest because of competetion, if the whales will sell larger quantity of coins then this could be the reason the market price value will fall down.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
fetucini

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

I think the most logical reason when market prices worsened, is when many of his investors who sell on a large scale, this makes other investors panic and sell assetnya also making prices fall, no other reason.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

I haven't heard someone saying that investors are more mature now and intelligent. Which means that they would not just enter the market because of FOMO. They wanted concrete evidence that the market will go and bounce back. And so far we haven't heard a single thing that will turn this market overnight. Most say that its the Bitcoin ETF, but it was postponed by SEC, so obviously then go and cash out again and will probably return it they are positive that market will really go and the price increased because of some good news.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

People taking their money out. It has been months of no movement upside and people are not happy about it and they are growing tireless and people eventually need the money and they need to cash out or just simply they do not want to be in this anymore and they leave. That leaves bitcoin with less volume and that little volume makes it easier to speculate and manipulate and that causes bitcoin to go down because there are not enough people invested in it.

When money leaves a market than usually the price goes down as well, first people leave altcoins and to bitcoin, than they leave bitcoin and to fiat currency. All of this causes market to go down all together.
thevlox

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

ETF postponement may be down If we are not disappointed bitcoin down, then it will grow again.
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

ETF news is the major reason for cryptocurrency market down this year we have many Etf news so the price volatility is too high

Hkim21

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:07:36 PM
Merited by vachellie (1)

Yesterday a lot of people bought ETH because many ETH-based tokens were launched and automatically the interest of people to buy ETH was very large which finally ETH could reach the highest price and different from this year there were too many negative news about ETH-based ICO and the issue that social media decided to ban ICO which greatly affected the price of the ETH, after this negative news I think people started selling their ETH which caused the price to plunge freely. the conclusion is that the price of ETH is strongly influenced by the current market trend.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: