Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:35:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is going down. Any particular reason for that?  (Read 21187 times)
sempak bulong

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

The reason the price is down, it is clear that many investors sell their assets and large investors also make prices fall too far. This is very worrying.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:25:43 PM

In my opinion, the market is down due to delay in ETF decision and necessary market correction. After the upsurge in prices of 2017, Experts traders should naturally expect market to retrace prices to their original value.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:29:55 PM

The whole crypto market has been a huge pump and dump. I suspect it's because the irrational exuberance of the Japanese and the Koreans who came in second half of 2017 as Bitcoin lead through its segwit hype and then the CBOE futures hype.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:34:28 AM

The only reason that i know why the market is still going down is, the people are losing hope from the market and they are now deciding to just abandon the market and sell their coin and start or get into a new type of opportunity and accept the fact that they lose a lot of money but if i were them, i will continue hodling and hoping for the come back.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:38:19 AM

The whole markwt is going down , as for this one reason for common price falldown is the plenty of marjet supply of different tokrns and altcoins ,for economic reasons ,when there is a much volume of coins in the market because of mass sells of coins then expect the low price status for coins with abundant supply of it in the market.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:57:10 PM

The bitcoin goes up, the bitcoin goes down, and everyone has an opinion.
in reality nobody knows what can happen, because the level of capitalization is ridiculous, and very little is enough to create panic or enthusiasm.
Perhaps, the only way to make money is to become a friend of some whale ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:29:55 PM

The market is falling without any reason. Still the price is going down. The price decreased without any reason, any time. The market is growing without any reason. We do prediction but it does not match at any time. Asking the reason is unrealistic. No one can say when the Recovery will occur.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

The only reason that i know why the market is still going down is, the people are losing hope from the market and they are now deciding to just abandon the market and sell their coin and start or get into a new type of opportunity and accept the fact that they lose a lot of money but if i were them, i will continue hodling and hoping for the come back.
Share your point of view about that. I can add more. That is the last time electronic money was very successful. But in it there appear bad guys calling for participants. With the promise of being rich quick you do not have to do anything with money. Ridiculousness is very unlikely. When the bad guys took all their money and disappeared.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:12:00 PM

Unfortunately I must acknowledge that ethereum has been fallen very deeply especially in the last couple months. I am surprised and disappointed because I have betted on ethereum like you. I do not know real reasons why ethereum is so weak last time. Some analysts consider that institutional traders play their game having made a bet on falling ethereum. I do not know wethrer it is true or not. I have noticed that last couple of weeks ethereum has suspended its downtrend and it lloks very positively because it is possible that it is being formed a new uptrend.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

The market is falling without any reason. Still the price is going down. The price decreased without any reason, any time. The market is growing without any reason. We do prediction but it does not match at any time. Asking the reason is unrealistic. No one can say when the Recovery will occur.
people selling because they are panic while market going down sharply.altough we have no storng reason to sell it but most of them doing this.
Onah

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:50:51 AM

Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  But I didn't see there is the specific case except  ETF. Can anyone guess when will be market recover? 

Ever since January, this entire year has been bearish.
Because of the fact that the market is so sensitive a tiny thing could hurt the price. ETF wasn't a big thing and was already expected but it hurts the price so bad and moved the price of btc down to almost 5k and eth to almost $250.
When will it recover? may be several more months.
dating centre

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:07:21 AM

Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  But I didn't see there is the specific case except  ETF. Can anyone guess when will be market recover? 

Ever since January, this entire year has been bearish.
Because of the fact that the market is so sensitive a tiny thing could hurt the price. ETF wasn't a big thing and was already expected but it hurts the price so bad and moved the price of btc down to almost 5k and eth to almost $250.
When will it recover? may be several more months.
we always observe ups and down in crypto market and for every time there must be a special reason for that. i think for example the current decline in bitcoin price is only because of the EFT postponed, in fact for every time there is some special reason for that. 
tutorroma

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:15:37 AM

There's not a lot of special reason. People always like to find a reason after the market falls and rises sharply. I think it's just a normal correction after Bitcoin's rapid rise in January.

Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:26:06 AM

people cant say when it will recover no one knows we were just giving speculations in the market but it doesnt mean it will be happen or it is true. Even those huge investors doesnt know that .
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:34:39 AM

people cant say when it will recover no one knows we were just giving speculations in the market but it doesnt mean it will be happen or it is true. Even those huge investors doesnt know that .
i think for whales you know when it's the right time to invest in Crypto. with large capital, i think they are able to move the market and influence many people to participate in buying. but of course they have careful calculations before going

Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:59:34 PM

Some say that it is a good time to invest in ethereum, others say that it is the beginning of total collapse.
I frankly prefer to be optimistic and preserve what I have, waiting for the events.
Keep in mind that the volume of trade is very low, so it is difficult to make good predictions.

dublados

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:03:19 AM

The market is not going down. As we all know crypto market is unpredictable. As we can see, the value of bitcoin is very low compare the price of bitcoin last year.
Bitcoin market is like an economy that need to balance the supply. price and demand. We have little unbalance situation because of the happening right now. One thing to do is wait for the right time and hold for the mean time your coins and tokens.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:22:53 AM

Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  But I didn't see there is the specific case except  ETF. Can anyone guess when will be market recover?  

The reduction of price in the whole market seems very disappointed and I don't know exactly the reason behind this fall but the best thing we should do to avoid this feeling is  to ignore anything about the market price and to stay positive that the market will recover soon.

Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:11:44 AM

the decline in market prices in trading not only occurs in the decline of the price of bitcoin but also in other crypto, we cannot predict the extent to which the price decline occurs and when the price increase returns. One thing to do is to wait for the right time and hold it for That means time for coins and tokens. There are those who say that this is a good time to invest in ethereum, others say that this is the beginning of total destruction.
LindseyPrice65

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:53:11 AM

I think, in the past few weeks due to the crash of the Korean trading market collapsed. So the whole of the world's cryptos market loses its value. But I think, in the next few months, their value will grow again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: