Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is going down. Any particular reason for that?  (Read 21185 times)
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

Bitcoin movements are essentially due to speculation, so it is virtually impossible to find a logic.
If prices fall at this moment, it is because some of the big ones are worth it.
Yesterday there was a jump of 10% up, and after a few hours the price came back down.
There is no sense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

I think the most logical reason when market prices worsened, is when many of his investors who sell on a large scale, this makes other investors panic and sell assetnya also making prices fall, no other reason.
Don't be panic if the market was going dump, Actually it is always like that to going dump or pump.
Because we know it will be back soon if you hold some of our coins that we have.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

We all know about the market it goes up and down, this is common in the crypto world. Don't worry about the current  price just buy more bitcoins at low price and hold it for future. Surely the market will recover at that we can see the good profit by selling the coin. There is no specific reason behind this but some says big whales are manipulating the market, due to panic people sell their coins instead of holding. But these are normally happens in the crypto market. Once the market recover many people are ready to invest in bitcoin.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

At this time , few can give a forecast for growth, just many hope that sooner or later the market will be the same, where everything is only growing but so far we have a bear market.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  But I didn't see there is the specific case except  ETF. Can anyone guess when will be market recover? 

At this time I would not say market can easily recover that much as things to be possible. Everytime I look at the ETH price it's almost not changing the price, and I think it's more have time to become like that, but hopefully and I wish that one day it's almost perfect of time to be happened.
Speedzy

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:25:16 PM
Merited by Trading Eye (1)

Guys whole market is going down rapidly. Especially see the ETH price. it is crazy.  But I didn't see there is the specific case except  ETF. Can anyone guess when will be market recover? 

that is very common, and for this year there have been 7 times or more movements chart like this. but this august and september is the lowest for this year. and certainly all will rise again when the price of bitcoin starts rising too. well nobody know when price will recover but for sure it will. thats why some people more said this is advantage.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:35:46 AM

This is also related to many scams incident that's why volume of supporters and user are quietly discharge or split to their usual activity then it will affect to the whole market that simultaneously going down, I think if the price going strong and continuously higher many people are gradually rise again.   
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:10:17 AM

Bitcoin movements are essentially due to speculation, so it is virtually impossible to find a logic.
If prices fall at this moment, it is because some of the big ones are worth it.
Yesterday there was a jump of 10% up, and after a few hours the price came back down.
There is no sense.
Yeah prices go up and down because they are influenced by news and speculation, or other factors. some time ago the price dropped because bitcoin ETF was rejected, it's one example of how news affects the market and it could be a high price increase if ETF is accepted. speculation, news, issues affecting the market..
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:15:09 AM

I'm more on the fact that there was a huge spike at thr beginning of the year then a price correction after that resulted to people pulling out their investments. Then again, I'm quite enjoying that fact that the crypto currencies are kind of on sale. I cannbuy more to beef up my portfolio and watch it rise on the bull run.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:31:44 AM

The market is going down because people are taking their profit converting it into Fiat,
That is the only reason I see why the market keeps on going down.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:42:23 AM

I don't know if we should be paniced about this. What i do understand is that all coins right now are so affordable that you could opt to buy one or more whole coins and wait for it to be expensive again. I mean this bear market is not going to be for a whole year. Lastly, i think investors are wary of getting in crypto currency after that huge spike and dip.

sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:51:49 AM

if the market is falling then you should be able to take advantage of that moment to be able to buy as much coins as you can and after that you can wait until the price rises again or you can use it for short-term trading.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:42:22 AM

Market is going down because a lot of people are scared and they are selling off their asset which makes the market to go dip down, as for market recover, market is making a slow recovery now but it won't recover completely unless something like bitcoin ETF approval happens, before market will recover, it needs a huge news that will create a great fomo which will make people to jump right in and starts making investment.

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

The market is going down because people are taking their profit converting it into Fiat,
That is the only reason I see why the market keeps on going down.
At this stage, I would say the market has really gone down more than enough, and it is possible we can even start seeing a retrace as the case may be.

We just need to understand that it is a normal thing for a market to experience a downtrend which is called correction after an uptrend, and most especially, when that uptrend for fueled by greed at some point and every newcomer FOMOing.

The weak hands will always get to bail out and repeat the same process again and as long as they keep doing the same thing over and over again, while expecting different results, the whales will keep having a filled day. If a market is going down, then, buy the dips, it is just a chance for everyone to get equal chance, but since a lot of people are just after the getting rich fast thing, the joining of FOMOs is one thing they will always do.
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

I think that the reason for the lack of demand for coins after the last time, mainly to withdraw funds in Fiat, with the result that the cap falls, and with him the price!
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

I find it a bit difficult to believe any reason given by anyone for the current price of cryptocurrencies. All are mere speculations. I hope there is no hidden manipulation happening. All I can do now is wait for the right time because the price will come up one day.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

Last year there was no ETF and there was FUD of China and later bitcoin price jumped to $20k. This year ETF. This is the accumaltion period and whales are accumulating. Almost every top altcoin is oversold on RSI. Bull run is near. November will be biggest month.
StacksCity
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

Supply & Demand.
There's no correlation with the progress in technical development at the moment.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

At this time , few can give a forecast for growth, just many hope that sooner or later the market will be the same, where everything is only growing but so far we have a bear market.

the current market is normal. no one needs to worry too deeply. all will be able to return. as we know that the market will still recover

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
DRVX

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

Supply & Demand.
There's no correlation with the progress in technical development at the moment.

Additionally, too many people decided to convert cryptocurrencies into traditional money last year, when Bitcoin and altcoins reached their maximum. The crypto market lost a lot and started falling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: