Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:35:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VSC VisaCoin 100 BTC+ Scam [Identity]  (Read 7015 times)
InsanityDev (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:55:29 PM

they are both virtually the same, and you'll notice he's spent most of his time in scam accusations, nothing he says adds up.. believed in visacoin but didn't ever mention it? didn't come back to say he was scammed also? (if he believed in visacoin, he knew about it, and if his story was true, he'd have been straight here..), disappeared at the same time?

come on..

preface: last year I was scammed out of 200 BTC myself, one of my close friends was scammed a lot also, again he was scammed by "visacoin" .. this one is not being dropped, we have lost too much as a community.

rajbandi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:58:12 PM

I lost interest in bitcoin once I lost lot of money around 2000 dollars. So I never checked in whats going with visacoin, I got offer for Private registration from domain register for free,so I opted for it. I gone for dogecoin. If I scam people, why the domain was not deregistered , I lost interest because of that scam Its a big lesson to me. I'm not that crypto technical to scam people. I dont have any thing to convince people as I'm also a victim. Please believe me. I'm no scammer and nothing related to visacoin.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:58:24 PM

screenshot please not a copy of conversations , your post seems a lot like vsc, i exchange a lot of messages with him before he ran away.
rajbandi

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:06:51 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 02:40:23 AM by rajbandi

Please see attached screenshot

Hidden due to privacy concerns, will provide to anyone in PM box if required

here he considered me for foundation share

I'm active on dogecoin , you can see , I bought around 100000 devcoin , 50 mega coin, 100 altcoins and lost value. So I'm fed up with these coins and went to dogecoin, never interested in any coins.
InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:10:10 PM

and the rest.. the more info you can show the quicker we can catch him...

also, can we ask the mods to confirm you are different users with different ip addresses (raj+visacoin)

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:10:18 PM

Return the BTC and no harm will come to you Raj, otherwise face the consequences.
rajbandi

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:11:39 PM

Return the BTC and no harm will come to you Raj, otherwise face the consequences.

I told you I'm no where related visa coin, Why you are asking me to return I have never represented him.  I'm just like u who tricked into scam,. I'm also searching for him.
InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:21:52 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 09:45:24 PM by InsanityDev

I told you I'm no where related visa coin, Why you are asking me to return I have never represented him.  I'm just like u who tricked into scam,. I'm also searching for him.

tk808, this can be done more carefully.

Raj, there are easy ways to prove it is not you (at the minute it does not look good).

1) We'll ask the moderators to confirm your ip address on your account has not been the same as user visacoin
2) You can provide /more/ information, screenshots of all of those emails, how you found visacoin, or how he found you.. every bit of info you have
3) You can provide or let somebody access your hosting account temporarily to extract all log files from transfers and apache logs, as obviously they'll contain info on the culprit.

rajbandi

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:29:26 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 02:40:45 AM by rajbandi

THanks for believing me

I heard about visacoin on bitcoin forums only , initially thought of giving some btc to foundation. Also thought of other coin foundations. I bought 2 btc to pay for visacoin. but at the last minute, I bought other some alt coins so not much money left to be part of visacoin. Same day contacted vsccoin instead of btc, is it possible to assist in development.

I have proofs made two orders on btrade on Jan 3 and same day I contacted visacoin regarding my share.

Mods, please send me a private message, I'll give access to servers. So you can trace him.

Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:35:11 PM

rajbandi, how often do you visit this forum? It looks like your post shows 4 hrs after the thread was created. I think we need to ask the mod to monitor your forum activity and it will be really suspicious if you posted such a fast responce in this thread after a long break.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
rajbandi

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:37:38 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 02:40:54 AM by rajbandi

I got emails regarding scam, to return, in one of the email there is a link to this forum. I want to prove my self so thats y responding in forums, I'm late to office now although I'm responding

My other gmail screenshot for anyone wants to have a look

rajbandi

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:43:09 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 02:41:04 AM by rajbandi

Here is my other gmail screenshot

InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:46:12 PM

I think we just need the mods to confirm your account and visacoin account have not shared an ip address at any time, if one of them can do that.

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:47:12 PM

Pouvez-vous parler français?
rajbandi

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:50:13 PM

Please mods, help me, please provide ip addresses . I can give my servers access for u. I'm unnecessarly dragged into this. A lesson is learned. I can give other proofs where I spent my 2 btc in what altcoins, and I sold all my altcoins bought doge at when 30 satohso around 4 million and lost interest in all other alt coins because of frequent scams and active in dogecoin.
InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:00:46 PM

Please mods, help me, please provide ip addresses . I can give my servers access for u. I'm unnecessarly dragged into this. A lesson is learned. I can give other proofs where I spent my 2 btc in what altcoins, and I sold all my altcoins bought doge at when 30 satohso around 4 million and lost interest in all other alt coins because of frequent scams and active in dogecoin.

I have done a taint analysis on the bitcoins you ordered, they are not linked in any way to the btc pot for visa coin.

I'm very tempted to believe you here Raj.

Please help the community out here and grab all log files from visacoin.info in to a zip for us to analyse, the odds are the scammers ip address will be in there, and traceable somehow online (didn't take long to find you!)

Best, and of course apologies for any stress involved.

rajbandi

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:07:50 PM

Thanks for believing. I'll upload log files within 2 hours, and I want to get that ba***rd who tricked me this. I'll also analyse log files this week.
pinarello

Activity: 266

NXT is the future

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:37:01 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 08:15:08 AM by pinarello

Please see attached screenshot

here he considered me for foundation share

I'm active on dogecoin , you can see , I bought around 100000 devcoin , 50 mega coin, 100 altcoins and lost value. So I'm fed up with these coins and went to dogecoin, never interested in any coins.

care to share the admin password, or the email password you have created for him?

Please provide all you can to catch him.

rajbandi

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:46:09 AM

I sent password in ur pm
rajbandi

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:13:19 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 02:47:00 AM by rajbandi

I accessed my server logs unfortunately it cant store more than 5 days of log files and maintained by hosting provider not me. I have contacted hosting provider to get 1 month back log files, but its not possible .

Please find log files
Hidden due to privacy concerns, will provide to anyone in PM box if required , Log files will expose other member ip addresses
Also, I have dropped email message headers from that f*cker if anyone interested.

Server log files

I have dropped nameservers from this domain.

Some asked Why I registered as private registration. Its not very hard to know any private registration, This domain cost me $2 and private registration is free as part of some promotion.  I missed NXT shares initially. I was interested not only in VisaCoin also other crowdfunding coins. I bought 2 btc, thought to provide 0.5 btc to visacoin and remaining to other coins. Tempted and Ended up in buying some altcoins like datacoin(at $1, price dropped to 0.5 within weeks), bought some alt coins on ebay initially at higher price and came to know about these forums and exchanges. At last before bobsled event, I bought dogecoins as my lost hope and converted all my alt coins and btc around 0.5  to dogecoins.

here is the invoice

I'm active on reddit not much active on bitcoinforums after buying dogecoins,

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: