Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VSC VisaCoin 100 BTC+ Scam [Identity]  (Read 7015 times)
rajbandi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:18:14 AM

I dont care dont discuss with me. Discussing with that member, and then come to me. EIther you are dumber to understand what I'm saying or something else I dont care.
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:34:06 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 03:19:48 AM by cryptobuddy

I dont care dont discuss with me. Discussing with that member, and then come to me. EIther you are dumber to understand what I'm saying or something else I dont care.

I am a responsible member. Therefore, I am willing to share any information that I have received from Raj. I have just got a PM from Raj with clear pictures of the two emails from Pinarello. Because of privacy, I won't disclose the details.

The emails are not related to anything about meeting up in relation to VISACOIN scam. Please accept my deep apology for wrong deduction from the minimal amount of evidence.

I would be interested to know..... What are the other proof that Pinarello has. Pinarello may wish to provide additional evidence to the Bitcointalk community.  
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:47:55 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 09:56:40 AM by Nullu

Please see attached screenshot

[link removed at request of author]

here he considered me for foundation share

I'm active on dogecoin , you can see , I bought around 100000 devcoin , 50 mega coin, 100 altcoins and lost value. So I'm fed up with these coins and went to dogecoin, never interested in any coins.

Post that with email headers enabled. That will be more convincing. Too many scam IPOs have involved forged imagery.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
rajbandi

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:51:56 AM

I have already posted headers with log files. If u want screen shot of those I LL do in short time as in travelling
Nullu

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:53:43 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 10:07:55 AM by Nullu

Please see attached screenshot

here he considered me for foundation share

I'm active on dogecoin , you can see , I bought around 100000 devcoin , 50 mega coin, 100 altcoins and lost value. So I'm fed up with these coins and went to dogecoin, never interested in any coins.

I have just examined the screenshots of Raj's email box. It is really strange that the email history was truncated between 3 Jan 2014 and today... Could the emails be fake? Created by photoshop? Unfortunately, the pic quality is too poor for intensive pixel color analysis. Again, everybody here can make his/her own judgement.  Angry

Quickly cleared up by posting the emails with email headers. Much harder to forge.

Sorry but this just doesn't add up to me. You don't close an investigation in a day. Further investigation is needed,

InsanityDev (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:54:36 AM

All,

I went in to great technical depth to find Raj in the first instance. After finding him and being very sceptical at first, I've consulted all information provided, I've even had unattended access to his full server which houses his own websites and visacoin.info.

I am 99.9% sure that Raj is not the scammer, there is a small 0.1% chance he is, but judging by his transparency I'm quite sure that he is just another victim in all of this, and deserves to be treated as one. He's had a tough 24 hours, and there is nothing which points to what he is saying as being false. Are we suggesting that before purporting any scam he had a full email conversion with himself? that he didn't use any of his own bitcoin in the scam? that ..

Sadly though, that is as far as we can go down technical paths to do with the domain / website / hosting to try and track the scammer, the only people who have any chance of helping us are the bitcointalk mods.

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:56:25 AM

OK Raj I now believe you are not the scammer.

The quest to find the real scammer continues.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
northranger79510

Activity: 308

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:50:28 AM

I have already posted headers with log files. If u want screen shot of those I LL do in short time as in travelling

If you are not a scammer, then I apologize for my earlier comment about you deserving to be castrated (I don't know what to believe so I will still put you as a possibility as a scammer). But I will rephrase that.

The scammer deserves to be castrated for his sins he committed against the crypto community.

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
rajbandi

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:58:40 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 10:17:39 AM by rajbandi

If you are not a scammer, then I apologize for my earlier comment about you deserving to be castrated (I don't know what to believe so I will still put you as a possibility as a scammer). But I will rephrase that.

The scammer deserves to be castrated for his sins he committed against the crypto community.

Yess I agree scammer deserves that , Im the first person to do that. Some people like me had invested hard earned salary in cryptos without investing on family. I know how that feels working hard to earn money and losing in a second.

This guy deserves to be castrated for his sins

(I don't know what to believe so I will still put you as a possibility as a scammer).

Explicitly you are referring me. So thats y I advised you to think twice before saying anything.

I dont know what to say, its your imagination, you have right to imagine but imagination may not be true always.

Bitcoin mods please I request you to provide ipaddresses and history of my username and visacoin here.  still some people dont believe what I'm saying. After that everyone can say anything but without evidence you can't blame anyone and legally not correct.

With Website evidence if you are pointing to me,
1) no financial transactions with you all happened on my website, so I'm not responsible for that.
2) Never advised you to believe him,
3) Never taken payments on his behalf

The only part on the website displayed is a logo and coming soon text. I provide website maintenance services and any scammer can use godaddy service, its not like godaddy is also part of scam.

I have provided all information regarding that website for investigation , answered patiently and quickly for all your queries, doubts, detective manners and more than that I can't do nothing.

Clearly you can see I was asking for foundation share in return of website maintenance and he promised that too.  I invested as a service so I'm equally invested like you people. When he promised me for foundation share, what is the purpose of investing btc there( I used them for other altcoins).

Some people were saying  I haven't advised its a scam, If I knew anything like that definitively I could advised you and you would do the same, he tricked all of us. I have no idea like you this much of scam he will do with all of us. Again cryptos are risk business. You are all grownup's and have ability to think positives and negatives.

I had enough here, Do whatever it takes I'm open to any investigation. I can't take it anymore. I want to end this asap.

Can we sue that person by email address. Legally by court order google, ISP's, and other companies involved  has to provide everything with regards to that email address. Its address book, conversations, logged ips,  etc.

Deleted
niceshow

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:09:43 PM

be careful
InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:16:30 PM

Raj is helping me, providing as much information as he can. He is certainly doing more than any of the people who were scammed to be honest.

I am moving to compile information from multiple scams together, because I am quite sure there are one or two people behind most of them, they will have slipped up somewhere.

This is a community of technical excellence, with members in many fields and at many services who these scammers must be using. Hopefully we will find them, but you, the scammed, also need to get information too.. maybe you have an alternative name or contact email for a scammer, an ip address somewhere, maybe you got them to look at a link on your server, etc. Think hard.

Nullu

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:08:45 PM

I downloaded a copy of the so-called visacoin whitepaper before it was taken down. It's absolute gibberish, but if it's of any use I can host it somewhere.

InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:11:59 PM

I downloaded a copy of the so-called visacoin whitepaper before it was taken down. It's absolute gibberish, but if it's of any use I can host it somewhere.

please do!

rajbandi

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:22:49 PM

Insanitydev I sent some info to PM box, please see
rajbandi

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:24:25 PM

ALL,

He must have used some professional services to prepare logos. Can we shed some light on this person please. The logos can only be prepared by photoshop expert.
rajbandi

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:26:40 PM

screenshot please not a copy of conversations , your post seems a lot like vsc, i exchange a lot of messages with him before he ran away.

Can you please provide those mail headers, and all the emails to insanity dev?
InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:38:44 PM

screenshot please not a copy of conversations , your post seems a lot like vsc, i exchange a lot of messages with him before he ran away.

Can you please provide those mail headers, and all the emails to insanity dev?

public please, so everybody can check. I am a neutral party trying to help, and others may spot something I miss.

rajbandi

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:23:35 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 10:38:13 PM by rajbandi

be careful

Can you explain clearly what should be careful. I noticed you have registered today only.  Just wondering how come you are able to reply to this thread. I think for any new user, it requires to post some replies in beginner help forums.

Why dont you explain urself, how visacoin scammed you? Never heard of u. Its weird username, So I think you created ur username after my recent post only. Does this mean I'm making a show here. It hurts when you make allegations on others without verifying facts. Use ur energy and time on finding the real scammer not these useless usernames and posts if really do care.

Nullu

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:03:01 AM

please do!

White Paper Of VisaCoin.

I'm not 100% certain if that is the final revision he posted, but I believe it was.

One Six

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:01:57 PM

Very interesting
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: