Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Explain  (Read 2281 times)
jemarleon (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:34:34 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 10:41:12 AM by jemarleon

I dont really get you guy's whenever you encounter situation like this you panic because the price goes down.

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.

I hope this post will enlighten your mind.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2287aidaduo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

The strong and complex volatility of the Bitcoin copper during this period has led to volatility in investment, which has been compounded by the risk of bubbles, potentially damaging investors. I'm afraid my little bitcoins will become bubbles.
AnodosCore

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

Because many investors in the cryptospace are only in it for fast money. If it starts to dip, they sell to maintain their profits.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

That is assuming that people actually buy because of the technology. Probably a good percentage of the investors don't even have an idea how bitcoin differs compared to fiat besides being more volatile in price.

In an traders point of view though, selling at certain price points and re-buying at a lower price is definitely better than simply holding(or hodling. whatever). A good example would be the pump in late December last year. A good trader would probably sell at some price point between $14k-19k. But then again, hindsight is 20 20.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gjaoirlaj9865

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

The downside risk of the world's currencies is hovering. Technology investors are still willing to take risks and hope that their investments will increase. I feel Bitcoin is experiencing sharp fluctuations, I am afraid my investment will be at risk.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:50:07 AM

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

You only need to read a random thread in Bitcoin or Altcoin discussion to know the majority of people involved in crypto do not have the patience to be here. People who have never had a real job or any real world responsibility, looking for instant returns on some scam ICO, or buying one week and panic selling the next. You think Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, Google were built in a week, a month or even a year?

Day traders are obviously a different story, but they are the minority.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:07:12 AM

Well, i do agreed that investors have the strategies to gain their profit. And you should focus on that if i give suggestion then i only say that project which you choose completely read about that , and observe the market strategy and make a decision to buy or sell. Investors should keep basic things in their mind !

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

I dont really get you guy's whenever you encounter situation like this you panic because the price goes down.

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.  Smiley

I hope this post will enlighten your mind.  Smiley

You got a strong point , Why investors are so panicking in goes down of the price in bitcoin.Yes , When the price is going down that's our opportunity to buy more especially to investors.Just think positive in bitcoin . Bitcoin will not dead .
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:12:39 AM

You only need to read a random thread in Bitcoin or Altcoin discussion to know the majority of people involved in crypto do not have the patience to be here.

There is also a big difference in the way people look at it depending on how long they have been involved already. A lot of people are experiencing this for the first time while others have seen it all before. Have a look back at the all-time price charts for Bitcoin and you'll see this pattern at least 5 times. After it goes parabolic upwards there is an almighty correction before it stabilises in a new higher price range. Before the late 2013 run up to $1200 we were all used to prices in the tens of dollars then after we settled into prices in the hundreds of dollars. After last years run we are now in price ranges in the thousands of dollars. Newcomers a quite likely not to have that perspective and just see the short term fall from the all-time high.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UconBit

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:14:45 AM

That is assuming that people actually buy because of the technology. Probably a good percentage of the investors don't even have an idea how bitcoin differs compared to fiat besides being more volatile in price.

In an traders point of view though, selling at certain price points and re-buying at a lower price is definitely better than simply holding(or hodling. whatever). A good example would be the pump in late December last year. A good trader would probably sell at some price point between $14k-19k. But then again, hindsight is 20 20.

Yeah lots of people are in this just because they think it's a good short term get rich quick investment and they've got no idea what blockchain even is or that bitcoin is a decentralized network. This was clear last winter when everyone was jumping onto the trend blindly and many ended up getting hurt as a result.

Although you're right we shouldn't just sit and hold endlessly. There has to be some form of exchange happening in my eyes. Bitcoin is another currency that is being used to store value, so it's similar to keeping a dollar, euro, and pound account and then exchanging one for the other at profitable times.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

You only need to read a random thread in Bitcoin or Altcoin discussion to know the majority of people involved in crypto do not have the patience to be here. People who have never had a real job or any real world responsibility, looking for instant returns on some scam ICO, or buying one week and panic selling the next. You think Microsoft, Apple, Facebook, Google were built in a week, a month or even a year?

Day traders are obviously a different story, but they are the minority.

topics and comments are the forum do not represent the majority and you certainly can't make a conclusion based on them. most of these topics are from people who don't even hold any kind of cryptocurrency. they spam the forum for payment and dump it all for fiat immediately in their exchanges where they receive the payment. specially when you go to altcoin boards they are just bounty hunting for free money.

the real investors (the majority) aren't wasting their time on those silly topics.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
ansdb

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:02:01 AM

yes if you trust in this technology so HODL your coins don't look for the price look for the knowledge know that this tech has a brilliant future
Kenthunan_rondo

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

I like this post, you give enthusiasm to bitcoin holders, lately the price of bitcoin has dropped very drastically, but hopefully it will not be long to return to its position.
jemarleon (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:41:00 AM

I'm afraid my little bitcoins will become bubbles.
If you cant take to watch your go up and down then maybe you cant take the risk investing in bitcoin and you dont clearly understand its volatility, you treat bitcoin as a bubble but most of us here are not seeing it like you.

Because many investors in the cryptospace are only in it for fast money. If it starts to dip, they sell to maintain their profits.
Maybe you're right they are just looking for cryptocurrency because they think they can earn big profit easily without studying what is all about and those investors like this are the one who always panic and then sell their cryptocurrencies which is wrong if we are going to analyze it intelligently.

topics and comments are the forum do not represent the majority and you certainly can't make a conclusion based on them. most of these topics are from people who don't even hold any kind of cryptocurrency. they spam the forum for payment and dump it all for fiat immediately in their exchanges where they receive the payment. specially when you go to altcoin boards they are just bounty hunting for free money.

the real investors (the majority) aren't wasting their time on those silly topics.
You're right most of those post came from the paid spammers but not all some investor's are already influenced by those non-sense panic selling thread that is also why I posted a thread like this at least to help some real investor's to be enlightened.
lolipopop2112

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

There are things that are hiding behind Bitcoin, the anonymous, the big guys, whales are manipulating this. I am also very interested in this and are waiting for experienced people to answer.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

one of the ways that I usually apply is to become a remora fish that always follows where the whale goes, in this simple way I reduce my losses.
The pope also has a community to do a big dump, so try to think smart before selling and buying
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.
I hope this post will enlighten your mind.  Smiley

Yes, i do agree with you and i think this how the Big whales are trying to manipulate the market and trying to play mind games with amateaur traders like us and there is no way we can beat the big whales so here i think two things can happen either we need to give time and wait for the right time to enter into the bitcoin trade and sit tightly by holding it or else if you have enough funds then you can just try to add on positions if there is any big dips happens so that you just average out your risk, but see that you do it with proper money management and trade management.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:39:28 PM

No need to panic, that's why we need think long term  here  in crypto community  because of it very volatile  it's  normal  for me  price go down  then suddenly  goes  up that's  cyrpto market  and just like other currency   Smiley
hidden_legend

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:43:34 PM

Investments in such markets like forex,stockes and now cryptocurrencies very risky but if we really want to take advantage of these markets then have patience and later earn big.No need to be panic and always invest only such amount which you afford to lose.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

To explain what they are doing is that they are betting whether they can gather more coins. They are not selling for loss, they are selling and buy back when the price goes much deeper than their selling price. One they get burned that's the only time they can say they lose money but as of now its okay to sell. if you have about 10 ETH sell now and you might be able to buy back when the price dips to $200.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███