Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Explain  (Read 2292 times)
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

There is no one that is loosing hope or giving up on crypto currency. But some times when your investment is diminishing  beyond your imagination, one need to think of way out. I am sure wbiver sells how will surely make huge loss

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
abiola4real

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:43:50 PM

Some time I don't blame those panic seller but when ever money is involve people tend to do and undo. More so mind u that no one will open eye and let his or her fund sink without doing anything.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:48:21 PM

This type of economic activity is new
It has many properties and ones
He has not adopted yet
This frightens the frightened when fear of the collapse of everything
It needs faith in the idea
And then you have to be patient to earn profits
availcrypto

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:49:41 PM

As a investor we need to be confident and stay calm.There are rise and fall are going in the market but it is not last long it will be rise sometime or sometime  fall .But hope that bitcoin will be in the top of the market .
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:40:13 AM

I dont really get you guy's whenever you encounter situation like this you panic because the price goes down.

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.

I hope this post will enlighten your mind.  Smiley

Yes, i agree. If you believe cryptocurrency, why you sell it with the low price ?
Only day trader and short time holders who wants quick profit are selling. They cannot take this bear market anymore.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mountain Humans

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

Well said brother. I also think this way. As the market of crypto currency is volatile it is very much possible that the price goes down like now. I also take this as a opportunity to buy new coins and earn more. Just wait a little bit more and soon youll get the result.
m.awanda

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

Peoples are investing on this market because they want profit in a quick time. If market starts to down then they sell their project for maintains their profit.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

Many of us was panicking when they see the price of their token was getting to dump,like now the price of eth and bitcoin was so dump and they are eagerly want to sell their token because they feel that their money will be lose,so this is the main reason.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

Investments in such markets like forex,stockes and now cryptocurrencies very risky
Investments have always been a risk. Every investor knows that today he is rich, and tomorrow he will be poor, and only his ability to use the situation on the market can guarantee his stability. When someone is ruined, someone becomes richer. This is the law.
NyxAssasin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

For every invest you need to take risk. In recent time bitcoins price goes down and it is the best time for investors to invest on this project because price will rise again. Bitcoin will not finish.
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

Actually most of the short term investors came here to earn money quickly they want to make their money twice but when the price falls they suffer.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

I dont really get you guy's whenever you encounter situation like this you panic because the price goes down.

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.

You really dont know whats on the mind of those dumpers who responsible for huge dump. But the only one sure is, they are trying to gain/earn profits in short term. Honestly they have knowledge about crypto so expect that they hold the coins they have and wait for the right time, but they seems like impatience.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

You have a good point. We should not panic selling because the tendency of our investments is to loose everything we acquired and I am sure no one would like to encounter losses. We should face the risk of crypto currencies. Do not invest if you are afraid of the flactuation that is happening in the market. Bitcoin is really for the risk takers who wanted to earn a higher profit. Keep calm and wait patiently till the market recovers and avoid looking at the market value so that you wont panic.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

This is the best thing to do, when ever you observe any deep  in price make sure you purchase more so that you can smile when there is a bull run. It only takes someone that is not familiar with cryptocurrency market to buy during bull run and begin to panic when the market is red.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

I feel your words and hope that this can open up their minds to think twice before selling their coins in a downfall trend. Yeah we can't blame them because it's their rights to decide on whatever decisions they made on their money. That's their money...I know they are old enough to make a wise decisions that will give them good profits.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

You really dont know whats on the mind of those dumpers who responsible for huge dump. But the only one sure is, they are trying to gain/earn profits in short term. Honestly they have knowledge about crypto so expect that they hold the coins they have and wait for the right time, but they seems like impatience.
So much concern about loss is one of the factors that causes people to sell their coins quickly. Especially with the current market situation, it's no wonder that many people are doing massive sale. That is what happens when the feeling defeats knowledge that they have at first.
angleatild

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

If we consider this market this market is so unpredictable based on this some people are to here make their money double quickly and they invest for short term investment but if the price fall that time they get panic and sell their coin.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

Instead of being panic one of my friend used to buy some BTC and he hope that BTC will increase at the end of the year and he will be benefitted then.
SladderyNewS

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

You just need to peruse an irregular string in Bitcoin or Altcoin talk to know the larger part of individuals engaged with crypto don't have the tolerance to be here. Individuals who have never had a genuine activity or any true duty, searching for moment returns on some trick ICO, or getting multi-week and frenzy offering the following.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

Crypto market is fully unpredictable people who come here for short term investment some get more profit of some are face loss based on this they suffer a lot who are mainly short term investor if the price goes down.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: