Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:02:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Explain  (Read 2292 times)
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

I dont really get you guy's whenever you encounter situation like this you panic because the price goes down.

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.

I hope this post will enlighten your mind.  Smiley
One of the ways that I usually apply is to only invest the money I can release it, so when there is a decline like this, I am still calm, and not provoked to do panic sales, because I already know this is the risk of investing, so far I have not lost money from investing in Bitcoin and Etheurem because usually after a great decline there is always a significant increase, that's where I usually sell my Bitcoin and Ethereum.
rogmos

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

I dont really get you guy's whenever you encounter situation like this you panic because the price goes down.

If you really trust this technology why are you losing your hope everytime there is  a small storm coming on bitcoin? Panicking makes you blind on what you really need to do, Instead of investing more because it is a good opportunity to buy you are selling your bitcoin's and taking your loss.  Cheesy

This is what those whales really want to happen wait for the price dump and take that opportunity to invest more while you are selling your bitcoin on cheaper prices.

One of the ways that I usually apply is to only invest the money I can release it, so when there is a decline like this, I am still calm, and not provoked to do panic sales, because I already know this is the risk of investing, so far I have not lost money from investing in Bitcoin and Etheurem because usually after a great decline there is always a significant increase, that's where I usually sell my Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Дa, я тoжe тaк дeлaю
Money mani

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

The biggest problem is, the majority of us are in a hurry, to have the returns quickly. We are not in the long term anymore sadly. Therefore the moment the price sinks, we fret thinking we will be facing a huge loss and sell our coins
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

we should remain patient even though the market price has decreased. if we have money it is better to invest than sell, investors make the holders anxious so they sell bitcoin at a cheap price and investors will buy bitcoin at a cheaper price, I advise the holders to be patient waiting for market prices to recover.

Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:58:31 PM

This because they afraid of losing too much money.  If you need money everyday and your life was circulate by this world crypto then it is not good to hold it because how you hold it when you need it?  I think it is good to say that they have some reason why they panic when the price go down because they are not too rich to hold for so long because they also rely on bitcoin to have a real money.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

This is a constant thing every day. There are Altcoin up very fast, and some investors believe in it, they invest in it, but then it drops. These investors are starting to worry about their options, thinking about the losses and selling them all.

ofelia25

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:37:17 PM

This is a constant thing every day. There are Altcoin up very fast, and some investors believe in it, they invest in it, but then it drops. These investors are starting to worry about their options, thinking about the losses and selling them all.

Yes that is right, it depends on the type of altcoins just like Eth, Xrp and NEO who moves up or pumps easily as many investors believes in them, so for me investing in them is so worth it.
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

Why is it that some inexperienced investors find it really hard to prove from the fact that volatility and bitcoin are integral parts of each other. This is just a feature of the cryptocurrency, there is nothing to worry about.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
beurk

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:25:09 PM

A lot of people believes in coins, not BTC especially, just because they go up (did I say "to the moon"). They just believe in the ascending growth line, not the coin. So when the trend is downward, so goes that "trust".
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

A lot of people believes in coins, not BTC especially, just because they go up (did I say "to the moon"). They just believe in the ascending growth line, not the coin. So when the trend is downward, so goes that "trust".
Right, they are just depending based on the history actually if a certain coin has a potential or did have a great result then people will likely but it, they are trusting the coin much when it already shows results.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:38:56 PM

From your story what i understand is this most persons are in for the money and nothing else so the  moment the price drops they freak out and sell off their coins.It this happen cause they do not have the passion it they just want to make fast money
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

At the time of falling prices in bitcoin doubt only those who did not have time to study it properly. Because experienced investors know that price fluctuation is normal for bitcoin and eventually the price will still rise.

Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

I don't really blame them because in this bitcoin investment, it's not like the bank where you can predict the amount of interest you are going to get at the end of the month or year. You can just work up one day and the price is down and with no certainty on when it will come back up. This can drive people crazy and so they try to save some of their investment by selling below the price they bought.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

You are very much correct. This is how the big players manipulate prices and everyone panics and sells while they tend to buy it off. We need to be more smarter so that.we won't be deceived in this market
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

I also don't understand how many alarmists there are and why this panic is spreading so quickly. Falling prices don't mean anything bad for technology.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

I don't panic at all. what makes me confused with the market situation is, how they also affect ico. okay if the ico exchange rate goes down, but what about the distribution and also the token list on the exchanger? why are everything is too long.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

why do you always think of the price of btc? btc is not only about price, btc about usability for many people. please think about that kind of thing. btc has a future
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:22:00 AM

There is also a big difference in the way people look at it depending on how long they have been involved already. A lot of people are experiencing this for the first time while others have seen it all before. Have a look back at the all-time price charts for Bitcoin and you'll see this pattern at least 5 times. After it goes parabolic upwards there is an almighty correction before it stabilises in a new higher price range. Before the late 2013 run up to $1200 we were all used to prices in the tens of dollars then after we settled into prices in the hundreds of dollars. After last years run we are now in price ranges in the thousands of dollars. Newcomers a quite likely not to have that perspective and just see the short term fall from the all-time high.

Exactly, This people only saw bitcoin at its top and not at it's lowest peek. They even don't understand what is happening around so every time the price moves up they gets to excited and when the price suddenly goes down they are panic selling.

That is why some old timers are taking advantage with this type of mindset from newbies. We should always let them realize that fact.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:31:55 AM

I don't panic at all. what makes me confused with the market situation is, how they also affect ico. okay if the ico exchange rate goes down, but what about the distribution and also the token list on the exchanger? why are everything is too long.
What you need to invest and what you get when you dump all of those ICO tokens? You get ETH or BTC in return of selling those tokens. And that what happens when people are dumping these tokens. It's accompanied by cashing out and the summary of it is what we call dump.

You know what's next with dumping? all of the money that came from crypto's will come out and gonna turn into cash. That's why it affects the market as a whole and the market cap is decreasing because of the money that's gone out.

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:23:57 AM

We can't blame those people who easily swayed by fuds, they just here because they heard that they can profit in bitcoin in real time and now they see its downhill they gonna dump as much as they could.

If someone wanted to survive all of these, then they should be used to all of the fuds and stop being pessimist. It's fine to feel bother every now and then but this shouldn't made us to change our position in the market. Remember, losses start when you sell.

Yes that is right, it depends on the type of altcoins just like Eth, Xrp and NEO who moves up or pumps easily as many investors believes in them, so for me investing in them is so worth it.
Look at the altcoins now, are they doing good? No. Rather put your investment into bitcoin and everything else will follow.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: