Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN DOMINANCE, HOW FAR WILL IT BE?  (Read 555 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:59:43 PM

I suppose that the Bitcoin Dominance can grow a little more if ETF gets approved but I don’t think it can go further than 65%, even I think that 60% of bitcoin dominance is a lot, we need to wait and see what happens when the time comes, Bitcoin will grow continuously but also altcoins will do it.
Yes.I see bitcoins and altcoins will grow hand in hand.But bitcoin dominance will continue to increase if all investors will not stop investing in bitcoin.As days and months passes by,i'm sure bitcoin will be more popular and will gain more dominance from other crypto coins.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:14:30 PM

once most of the icos are reduced to their true value btc will be back to 75%

DimHorse

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

For being the most popular cryptocurrency, I think bitcoin dominance will go a long way with the time. Now it is almost 51% and with this increasing velocity, it may reach nearly 70-75% in a few years.
McEdward

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

It is very optimistic to believe in a dominance of virtual money these days. After the market had been regulated, they have fallen down. Of course, it will rise again. I personally believe in cryptocurrency. I think they are the future. We can easily invest in them and they allow us not to depend on ICO and the old system. In the future, however, I think the bitcoin dominance will be huge. It can be nearly 60% of the world economy. It will be hard to live without fiat money. People are used to it. For that reason, bitcoin progression will come but slowly.
NuttyOracle

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:44:22 PM

Bitcoin is the most promising cryptocurrency till now. It has possibility to reach more dominance in future. I think it can go upto 70% dominance. And i think it won't be bad for the market.
LaserPie

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

It looks great. The cycle is back from last year. If you check last year’s statistics you will see that bitcoin has almost same dominance last year in August. It looks like a loops to me.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

This got me wondering, anytime there is a fall in market capitalization, we have an increasing bitcoin dominance, current sits at over 50 percent, what will happen if the ETF gets approved, are we going to have bitcoin draining the entire market,since the ETF is primarily a bitcoin thing at the moment, Is it going to be say 75 % bitcoin dominance for a market cap of 1 Trillion dollars? What do you think? Good or bad for the market?
if etf is approved I think it will have a big impact on bitcoin, because maybe the price conditions will be maximal and this can run optimally. so I think maybe bitcoin will come back high and become a greater dominance in cryptocurrency.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:37:13 AM

We all witnessed how bitcoin dominate the crypto world this past few years. No to mention last year's skyrocketing value of it. It may went down a couple of notches this past few months. But one thing's for certain. It will surely rise up again and those dumpers and haters will surely regret their decisions.
It should rise but nothing is happening!! people have been expecting high points since the beginning of june and all we had were immense drops in price. of course it should rise the question is when.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

We all witnessed how bitcoin dominate the crypto world this past few years. No to mention last year's skyrocketing value of it. It may went down a couple of notches this past few months. But one thing's for certain. It will surely rise up again and those dumpers and haters will surely regret their decisions.
It should rise but nothing is happening!! people have been expecting high points since the beginning of june and all we had were immense drops in price. of course it should rise the question is when.
At this moment all we have to do is hold as what we have don't ever think panic selling that is not help the market, besides, it makes market worst. So, be patience everything will back to normal, no one knows how far it will be. Still, the market is unpredictable we even know what will happen after this dumping happens.
Plumbank

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:09:08 AM

If SEC approves the ETF for BTC then i think it is going make a boost for bitcoin. I think the dominance will be increased by 10-15%. More investors will be attracted towards btc and it will make more dominance from my opinion.
SafeCamel95

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

Dominance will continue for the next 2-3 years I think. It won't have a sharp cut edge as you are getting scared of. No matter which coin dominates the future your invest in BTC will remain safe, don't worry about that.
Antelopez2

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

Bitcon dominance will be constantly increased I think. It will continue till popularity of it is also dominant. I think soon it will be at 70-80%.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:20:35 AM

I wonder why a lot of people pay so much attention on Bitcoin dominance when  it can change at any time. Also, approval of ETF could cause the btc market to surge, and for sure see the value increase rapidly which affects the dominance as most alts take the hit for it, but this does not mean because of that all alts will just end up not being able to have a chance at bulls again. We have seen dominance increased before and dropped afterwards, so it is not new.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

I suppose that the Bitcoin Dominance can grow a little more if ETF gets approved but I don’t think it can go further than 65%, even I think that 60% of bitcoin dominance is a lot, we need to wait and see what happens when the time comes, Bitcoin will grow continuously but also altcoins will do it.
Yes.I see bitcoins and altcoins will grow hand in hand.But bitcoin dominance will continue to increase if all investors will not stop investing in bitcoin.As days and months passes by,i'm sure bitcoin will be more popular and will gain more dominance from other crypto coins.
For the next few decades I still believe that bitcoin will still dominate the cryptocurrency market, because the influence of bitcoin is still very strong in the crypto market, maybe more than 90% of altcoin users are bitcoin users/investors, I don't know how long bitcoin will dominate, but it will certainly take time to take over bitcoin
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:54:39 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will be increased so much day by day. When ETF gets approval the dominance will be increased so much. If there is no problem like capitalism then bitcoin will dominance in the crypto market.
redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

There is a dominance of bitcoin in the crypto market in recent years. I think if the ETF gets approved then the dominance of the bitcoin will be more than 80%.
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

It may happen. Because if we see the current market condition, there is a dominance of bitcoin still now. So, it won’t be that much wondering if the dominance of bitcoin will be increased.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:35:02 PM

The current situation is low of not only bitcoin but also other crypto coins. Current dominance of bitcoin is 50.77% in the market. I hope it'll go high with the dominance. There is a doubt for other small crypto coins.
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:42:38 PM

In next few months,bitcoins dominance will rise up again. Some analysts said that it will get its market in the last of the year. Till then wait and see,coz you've nothing to do now.
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:52:07 PM

If you can remember some past records of bitcoin,then you can believe that the price of bitcoin will rebounce and the market will be good for it. Still people are buying coins for future sell. That’s great actually.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: