Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap electricity for mining Bitcoin  (Read 31969 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:09:53 PM

For mining bitcoin cost of electricity is 0.10$ per kwh is best

rizwanali - You are exactly right.
But now a days many even don't like mining bitcoin who can have the best calculations, my buddy do recommended me.
have a look on coinware to understand what is happening, you can analyse the profits, usage etc.
Free electricity is better  Cry
how ever solar/ wind energy is even a better way to opt.
You know in canada it is 0.35 kw/h, it is higher than most parts of europe, and the regular price is 0.06$ in QC - Canada.
Look on the Metrics at central washing ton it is 0.027 kw/h.
it is like we need to spend $10 to earn $4 sometimes. Roll Eyes
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:50:58 PM

rizwanali - You are exactly right.
But now a days many even don't like mining bitcoin who can have the best calculations, my buddy do recommended me.
have a look on coinware to understand what is happening, you can analyse the profits, usage etc.
Free electricity is better  Cry
how ever solar/ wind energy is even a better way to opt.
You know in canada it is 0.35 kw/h, it is higher than most parts of europe, and the regular price is 0.06$ in QC - Canada.
Look on the Metrics at central washing ton it is 0.027 kw/h.
it is like we need to spend $10 to earn $4 sometimes. Roll Eyes

You can use cryptocompare site to know the profit can make using the miner you gonna use for mining process. We cannot understand that mining cost in each country instead they check the directly with the mining calculator available in online.
If you can go with buying the ASIC miners you can make more income in mining. that is the case.
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:55:44 PM

10 cent per watt electric is VERY MARGINAL at best for mining Bitcoin.
You want to get a LOT lower than that if you want to be profitable for the long term - definitely 5 or less, and optimally 3 or less.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:14:34 AM

I found a beachfront condo and electric is included in the minimal HOA fee...  I have miners plugged in everywhere.  0.0/kwh Grin   
Normally the rate of electricity is high for mining because mining machine consume much more electricity so if you want to free electricity then i will suggest you that the best option is to install quality solar system. Yes initially installation it will consume money but after that you can get free electricity without any tension but you should keep proper maintenance of their solar panel and other systems so that the life of your system is increased.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:16:58 AM

You can always do off grid electricity work like solar panels, or you can use public spaces maybe for bitcoin mining (lol)

Rent an apartment with free electricity, or get a hotel room and break even mining!
You're right about getting a solar panels but getting a hotel room is off the limit and it may leads to misconception or been jail. Don't you know how the cops chase miners in Venezuela?

Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:07:09 PM

Cheap electricity or good electricity - is it quality of electricity???  Shocked
Well!  Cool
We can reduce the cost of electricity by choosing the mode of electricity we wish to use.
If you choose solar or wind energy we can reduce the cost, however we can't see that is even a free electricity or cheap (in your view)
The main deal is that you are investing even for solar panels initially to set it.
We invest the wind fans set up even for wind energy.
By investing this capital we may reduce the cost of electricity however, quality will be same (in your view)  Smiley
We can just even sell the excess electricity we had to government.
You can mine bitcoin with any type of electricity, quality will be same.
For mining bitcoin we just need electricity, planning to proceed with a bulk investment at the beginning for solar or wind energy it's all our choice to choose.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:57:34 PM

If use bitcoin mining it will need to more power for the using purposes. You need check the mining running process. then you will use for it. Mining it important is software. Mining process is so easy but you will learn the mining process information for the handling the mining process.
It will improve your future and gather for the business investing.
alexsando

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:08:55 AM

Currently there are many large bitcoin farms in China because of the good source of electricity. You can consider investing in bitcoin in China. Or you can also go to Southeast Asian countries, which are cheap power areas.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:10:35 AM

After study your proposal for mining in Venezuela due to cheap electricity. I am interested in your project. If you can think about India I can help you in all respect. In India we can use solar power, other aspects are batter than Venezuela.
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:26:33 AM

If you have your wind power (wind turbine) can solve all problems with electrical power. hmmm... that is not bad idea... Smiley  i must make my own wind turbin....
Anyway electricity is not cheap, way of reducing the cost of electricity is, as you said by using wind turbine is one of the best way, similarly can use solar that reduces the cost of electricity.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:46:19 PM

If you have your wind power (wind turbine) can solve all problems with electrical power. hmmm... that is not bad idea... Smiley  i must make my own wind turbin....
Anyway electricity is not cheap, way of reducing the cost of electricity is, as you said by using wind turbine is one of the best way, similarly can use solar that reduces the cost of electricity.

Some of my friends said me that ,for Electricity solar panel is best and turbine is also good.Better try with Solar panels and if you have high capital means,you can go with Wind turbine. If you try solar is best.
delbarbour

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:05:31 PM

my personal opinion that high electricity consuming mining will be soon out, only POS mining or potential different protocols will survive
mister-rebz

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:24:48 PM

Talked to one Chinese guy. He told me they had a very cheap electricity... Where to find cheap one in Europe Huh
bitcoinbitumen

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:58:40 PM

Talked to one Chinese guy. He told me they had a very cheap electricity... Where to find cheap one in Europe Huh

what is your country price? And where you from?
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:09:40 PM

I like to try. I also like to support some projects. if there is such a project related to mining I can support it. it is not something that will not happen when the necessary conditions are met. but the profits you make should not consist solely of numerical data. Sometimes it seems to be cheaper that it can cost you more. why do not you use natural energy sources in energy.
tmawheba

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:04:30 PM

I would like to go for solar energy which is the one time investment and the maintenance cost is very low which will meet out required rate of electricity.

This can help in getting cheap electricity for mining Bitcoin.

bizalaz

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:17:47 PM

Oh, that's a very good idea!  An interesting offer is to get cheap electricity.  I love something new, so of course I would do it because it's a pretty good way to save money.  In my country, electricity is quite expensive Undecided
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:57:41 AM

Bitcoin mining is expancive and more power. So you will use to careful you will know the mining process.Then you will use it. But you know the mining software for work to use and gather more information. It will give you more opportunity for the future growth. It easy to so it needs to cooling place to work to process.
toogoodtobetrue

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:24:52 PM

I think it is not more effective than buying BTC and hodl.

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
bobbiboy

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:24:33 PM

at what stage is the project? unfortunately did not find the white paper. no details.

[url = http: //bitcoininterest.io] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● BitcoinInterest | Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннoe cбepeгaтeльнoe cooбщecтвo ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▉ ▉▉▉ ▉ UPDATE [/ u] [Дoпoлнитeльнaя инфopмaция] ▉ ▉▉▉ ▉ [/ url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ● [url = https: //tinyurl.com/y77zpq79] Twitter [/ url] | [url = https: //tinyurl.com/y7sr9xtv] Facebook [/ url] | [url = https: //t.me/bitcoininterest] Teлeгpaммa [/ url] ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/ center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: