Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the mission of crypto?  (Read 2830 times)
urchent

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

Liberation of the economy from the interests of the authorities is the main goal
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:06:20 PM

along with the leading developments and technology in the future, of course with the presence of crypto, it clearly represents its goal, namely by replacing manual paper money with digital money, namely crypto by being present as the pioneer of bitcoin.
of course, with the presence of other types with some Btc and Eth platfoms as symbols representing each other.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:19:39 PM

Let's be realistic in here, for me personally, i'm here to make money out of crypto & that oesn't make the technology less important to me.

The main drive for the crypto market is the cash, then the technology, this is the real point of view not the delusional one.
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:24:27 PM

Well cryptocurrency is a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank. So it mission is. Based on technology
Tayata2005

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

I don't know how many whitepapers you have read. The truth is its going to tale a whole bit all said will be done crypto goes beyond p2p payment system it can be used in other Inustries
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:26:13 PM

I think mission of cryptocurrency is to guarantee individual right to privacy and freedom,  to de-mystify finance  and use technology to make our lives better!  Cryptocurrency is achieving these goals and I am glad that I am part of this!

Tirdok

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

it is difficult to say whether in the future the cryptocurrency will replace money or not. but the fact that it is anonymous and beyond the control of States is undoubtedly its greatest success
maunbot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:37:53 PM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

the main mission of crypto is to have a decentralized payment system that the government and banks cannot control. but when things change, crypto becomes a place to make money. and it can be said that crypto is a field of money.
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:14:12 AM

I think the mission of crypto is to have a digital currency that will be accepted and recognized world wide through a decentralized system which will make it to be transparent and trusted
helloweiwei

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:18:42 AM

I think its purposes aims to future, when countries want to impose economic, trade. It's necessary to having a general coin that can remove language bounds, store, and against local inflation .
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:27:46 AM

the crypto mission is actually making money without being regulated by the government and the bank, but as the crypto develops this mission turns into a pretty good investment if you trust him.

norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:45:49 AM

I know crypto by the end of 2017. I learned a lot about crypto but I still do not know what it was born with a mission. I have heard many people say that crypto will change the world, crypto will be the future currency to replace real money, crypto will be applied to life, .... I still have not seen many things Applying from blockchain technology instead of paying for some co-payments between projects.

In my opinion, it takes a miracle to make crypto into a global currency. But maybe speculation and potential in that direction make volatility that gives crypto space to grow to what it is today. And I think, in the future there will be more pros and cons that will continue to make this industry survive for a very long time.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:01:55 AM

When the internet was born, many people felt it was worthless and unused, but after the dot com bubble, only a few survived, the internet and those companies made everyday habits. everyone's change. I believe that crypto was born to perfect the shortcomings of the present
One of the reason why I'm here is the believe that the sole purpose of being decentralized currency will bring change to the system, especially when we are dealing with payment transactions, Internet service is not that popular back then but look what happen after, crypto will played a good role if being
adopted and learned by more people who already using digital technology.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:56:03 AM

Everyone says something about crypto in the future, and I think that is the biggest reason the community is interested in entering this industry. But of course changing the system will not be as easy as making crypto, because there are many interests involved. So I think crypto will still be speculation for years.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:01:59 AM

I think it will not be easy to replace the current financial system, even though our future is a digital economy. But of course blockchain technology will be closer to everyday life, even though it will take a long time to be adopted massively, because blockchain must first get legality globally.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:18:15 AM

Crypto was created to be an alternative to a system in the future. But I think it's a revolution that will never be easy to do. Maybe in the future, when policy makers are young people today who are closer to technology, blockchain will probably become more widely adopted, although crypto will not end up being a currency.
primejia

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:20:52 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 09:45:30 AM by primejia

Cryptocurrencies were created in order to equalize all people.To exclude the participation of a third party in the transaction.To blur the boundaries of payments.I believe that sooner or later this will happen.

indeed cryptocurrency was created to replace the use of conventional currencies which are often played by large countries, the cryptocurrency eliminates the potential for mastering one of the countries against the circulation of global money, eliminating barriers between countries which are usually always filled with various interests

in the future if cryptocurrency has been used all over the world there will be a similarity in the exchange rates of all countries and if that happens the world of world trade becomes more competitive without any trading game that is detrimental to one party.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:23:19 AM

Let's be realistic in here, for me personally, i'm here to make money out of crypto & that oesn't make the technology less important to me.

The main drive for the crypto market is the cash, then the technology, this is the real point of view not the delusional one.
Just try to write some reasons why there was so many people interested in the crypto but you are right
1 Money, they are all here in competition to be a money machine for their self and look at the trading market.
2 The technology of crypto should become the second part these people in here. Money is everything for them and the technology is less important than it.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:28:15 AM

I believed cryptocurrency will have a many solution that are capable to applied in a real world.
Crypto can be use as an instant payment.
Crypto can be use for sending money instantly all over the world in just seconds with low transaction fees.
Crypto can lessen the corruption in every countries. Many more useful solution for crypto and blockchain we have to develop it.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:37:40 AM

in my opinion, a principle that is decentralized from crypto. Then crypto has a mission like to realize an all-round system order is easy. All linked into one, but there are no rules that are quite difficult.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: