Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what is stakes? How much token or coin 1 stake?
3 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is stakes? How much token or coin 1 stake?  (Read 190 times)
fivefingers

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

Hey everyone , many time i am confused some issue . many ico project offer many campaign , like us youtube video creat , signature campaign , social media campaign etc . but my qus what is stake? how much token or coin 1 stake? but basicly offer to stake reward .

waiting for better reply

Stakes are similar to when you are a stakeholder of a company. It is your portion or your share in the pool of money that is allocated for a specific allocation. For the value of the stake, it depends on the performance of the project, as well as the investments received.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

Stakes are what you earn during a bounty campaign depending on the platform it could be 1 or 2 or 3 depending on how percent was allocated to that very campaign and also on the number of persons you are required to have on each campaign.You can tell how much token you have earned until the end of the bounty campaign and also what you earned as stakes will be calculated to give you your tokens
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

Stake are the result of every gift we follow. for calculations 1 Stake / coin or gift token that we cannot predict, I think bets cannot be counted in a certain manner, such as the signature of our campaign with a Twitter campaign, then Stake and prizes will definitely differ between Twitter stake and  signature Campaign.

voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

Hey everyone , many time i am confused some issue . many ico project offer many campaign , like us youtube video creat , signature campaign , social media campaign etc . but my qus what is stake? how much token or coin 1 stake? but basicly offer to stake reward .

waiting for better reply

It is different for every bounty project that you are joining. Also theamount of stakes that is being allocated for each campaign would be different. Some are about 250-300 stakes, some are just 10 stakes.
Zykexia

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

Stakes are given to which you are doing the task and stakes are depending to friends and follower and also in the rank, token are much more to the one who has big stakes at the end of the bounty.
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:01:35 PM

Stakes are the rewards that are given to you after you complete a task in an airdrop or a bounty campaigns. Now its worth varies depending on the project and how much they are willing to offer, and also what rank or level you have, and also how much people you referred to the system. There's no specific amount for stakes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: