Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP!! COINBENE SCAM???  (Read 436 times)
Belvis (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

Hello comunity!
I`m a little bit disperate about my coinbene account!!
almost 3 weeks ago i vd lost all my Google 2f-A when my shitty iphone deleted his application cookies..
after that, i vd started to write e-mails to support centers...i vd talked with them and helped me unbind my 2F-A and bind it back again after i vd logged in..
but support@coinbene.com did nt respond to my e-mails at all for 4-5 day

i vd composed another e-mail after 4-5 dayz to support@coinbene.com and they responded shortly with 2 mails  Huh

one of them was from a guy "Mark" with the e-mail addres: support2@coinbene.com , that told me:

" i am sorry for our delayying reply. could u tell me ur coinbene account and use ur registed email to resend an email to support@coinbene.com please?
after we check the issue and will help to solve the issue.

thanks
Mark
support2@coinbene.com "

and the second one was from support@coinbene.com and was writed with blue font and said:

" Dear customer,

If you want to reset your 2FA, please finish the following step:

Send email to support1@xatom.io via your register email, our IT staff will close your 2FA until 10:00 AM GMT+8

My suggestion: please bind your google auth by typing the code instead of scan the QR.

Thanks,
Your Susan,

CoinBene Official Support Group
A Secure and Trustworthy Crypto Assets Exchange.
安全、稳定、可信赖的全球顶级数字资产交易平台
www.coinbene.com  "

Why I am so scared it`s because of those 2 e-mails addresses  support2@coinbene.com  support1@xatom.io  that made me think that they have been scammed
First i vd send to support@coinbene.com an e-mail regarding that guy "Mark" who wrote me from support1@coinbene.com...and how i m affraid it s a scammer that intercepted our electonic coresponding...they replyed fast telling me that Mark it`s there official stuff and bla bla bla, i ll paste the e-mail above:

" Dear customer,

Mark is our official staff.

Send email to support1@xatom.io via your register email, our IT staff will close your 2FA until 10:00 AM GMT+8

My suggestion: please bind your google auth by typing the code instead of scan the QR.

Thanks,
Your Susan, "

Anyhow...after i was scared about this...i tryed to reach he support service in other ways...i saw they have a telegram channel...i got there in also...started to talk with a lot of dudes that said they were admins and i have to send them some eth or btc to help me =)))))) I don t know who can i trust...if anybody has what to do with their ETH address, i ll posted here https://www.etherchain.org/account/2cdf611aF8cf6C6a79105daE3B4565aF906Ff9cA they got more than 2 eth from scamming i belive...

I vd sended e-mails again like they told me...from and with my e-mail addres...they did nt responded to me...

RIGHT NOW I`M IN THE SHITTY POSITION THAT I DON T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT AND WHO TO TRUST...I CAN`T BELIVE HOW MUCH SCAMMERS IN THIS CRYPTO WORLD....  Undecided

IF ANYBODY GOES THRU THIS OR HEARD ABOUT THIS PLEASE HELP ME A BIT...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Belvis (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

Please guys...I know that i am just a newbie according to this acount rank but please help a brother...
I got some small bags bloked there now...i can t trade them i can t widthraw them :|
I saw a lot of dudes on their coinbene telegram group that wrote there they need asistence and a lot of "admins" tried to scam over there...the telegram grup it s compromised.
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

to resolve your problem try sending details of your problem by including your account details when registering to the email address provided by their contact support. make sure the account details you provide must be the same as when you registered so that their team believes that it is your account and this request is not requested by other people (hackers) and most importantly never give a password or other access that can be used to enter your account . just provide your account details on form

important.!! don't send eth or btc to the wallet that you get from the telegram group because it's all from a scammer
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

in my opinion coinbene is not a scam, because I have used the exchange for a long time and I have no problem with the exchange.

Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:00:06 PM

People are not compaining about coinbene i don't think is a scam have being using it for sometime and i dont seem to have problem with it
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:52:49 PM

Suspicious indeed. Even if the one from support@coinbene.com is legit, I don't think it's right to redirect the customers to another email address. They should stick to support@coinbene.com and it's their responsibility to forward the message/problem of customers in the IT/Technical team.

I suggest you go back to their telegram group and confirm if these email addresses are legit. The true admin is the one who pinned the message and those who have an unclickable admin note beside the name.
  ,    , 

Few notes:
DO NOT trust anyone who will directly message you on telegram, offering to solve your problem in exchange of any cryptocurrencies
DO NOT give passwords, Auth code, or any other information that may cause your account/wallets to be stolen
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:03:50 PM

2FA related issues are complex and even good exchanges with big support staff are seen hesitant over this issue, mainly because 2FA is ennabled for security reasons and if anyone contacts them to disable it, they have to thoroughly check and see if you are the right person or hacker then after careful examination they make their decision, so yes it can be a hectic process.

Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

What this thread has to do with Altcoin Discussion  Huh As you are talking about an exchange, this should either be in Service Discussion or Scam Accusations considering the fact that you are saying that you have been scammed. Use Move Topic in bottom left corner to move the topic to appropriate board and to get noticed.

Regarding your 2Fa, try responding only to mails from the support@coinbene.com. And I just did a small research for you. Xatom seems to be a working dev team for coinbene exchange. Almost in all the coinbene social channels, xatom mail has been described as their official dev team which can help us. Try to stick to the xatom mail and follow the instructions along with them to retrieve your coins. Its better not to use their Telegram account for responding as telegram seems to be filled with scammers trying to steal your coins.

Also, I have seen many previous cases like yours. Most probably, Coinbene strongly suggests you to store your 2fa password/key which could be helpful while retrieving during lost phone or similar cases like yours. Also, once you have written the mail to the support, your account would be inaccessible via google authenticator and would be likely fixed only after your conversation with xatom team and regaining your 2fa access.

Also, try to ignore the signature spammer posts and continue with your effort to contacting the xatom team.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:19:01 PM

Never ever move your coin to unknown exchange, let people move in first until it can proved safe. COINBENE is unknown.

Belvis (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

Suspicious indeed. Even if the one from support@coinbene.com is legit, I don't think it's right to redirect the customers to another email address. They should stick to support@coinbene.com and it's their responsibility to forward the message/problem of customers in the IT/Technical team.

I suggest you go back to their telegram group and confirm if these email addresses are legit. The true admin is the one who pinned the message and those who have an unclickable admin note beside the name.
https://i.imgur.com/137IKhB.png  ,  https://i.imgur.com/6bGcQ3b.png  ,  https://i.imgur.com/VfMSKAE.png

Few notes:
DO NOT trust anyone who will directly message you on telegram, offering to solve your problem in exchange of any cryptocurrencies
DO NOT give passwords, Auth code, or any other information that may cause your account/wallets to be stolen

i m sorry to disappoint you but i vd chated with those "admins" and they are the one who told me to send some ETH to start helping me to their address that i vd wrote it above..
they have profile pictures with coinbene logo but if you look better they have other photos too, with dudes and asian chicks that could be from previous scams...

so...please be carefull about 1 Real Admin Never PM You First
                                          2 Real Admin Never PM You First
                                          3 Real Admin Never PM You First
they are SCAMMERS!!! please watch out!!!!
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

First of all your Topic title isnt really that right yet you are already imposing that it is a scam which isnt actually connected to the exchange itself yet there are 3rd party involve the fact here is that
their support system do reply on a long period of time but doesnt mean that they are scam. Just give up sometime for them to solve the issue if not then try to follow-up your issue once again.
Their official support email support@coinbene.com and no one can intercept or insert easily into your conversation between you and the support.
For the telegram pretenders then better to neglect them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

i m sorry to disappoint you but i vd chated with those "admins" and they are the one who told me to send some ETH to start helping me to their address that i vd wrote it above..
they have profile pictures with coinbene logo but if you look better they have other photos too, with dudes and asian chicks that could be from previous scams...

Wait! Do you have the screenshot of this conversation? If So please post them here. Why will admins ask for ETH? This is shady as fk! I would still recommend you to send an email to the xatom's address just like @Heisenberg_Hunter mentioned Xatom appears to be one of the Dev on the team. So you have a real chance here to recover your account. I still believe this is a small misunderstanding between you and the admins. Contact Xatom and report back here with the response you get.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

,    , 

Few notes:

Are you sure those who messaged you are the admins? As I've mentioned earlier, the admins have an unclickable admin note beside the name if you're in the telegram group. There's a big possibility that you have been deceived by those scammers who pretend to be the admins by copying the names and the pictures.

Anyway, have you tried the instruction given by the official email support@coinbene.com? Send an email to support1@xatom.io using your registered email on their site, put "Need to Close Google Auth" in the subject to highlight, explain what happened in the message and mention that it's your registered email at coinbene. I saw this on their telegram group posted by @kwoninkor (check number 3):

Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

have you tried sending an email to contact support including your account details correctly? and what is their response. if haven't bellow i tried to give the example form.

hi admin..
please help me, i have problem with my 2fa verification, i lose my 2fa google authentic.
account detail :
name: abc
email: abc123@mail
phone number: +12345
please disable my 2fa verification and if there please send me a link to unlock my account.

Thank you
Best Regard's
yourname/abc123@mail.

important ...!!
use the email address you used when registering to send the form, make title or subject "2fa google authentic"
Do not use another email and the email or phone number must be verified.
Never give your password and pin.
Belvis (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

Wait! Do you have the screenshot of this conversation? If So please post them here. Why will admins ask for ETH? This is shady as fk! I would still recommend you to send an email to the xatom's address just like @Heisenberg_Hunter mentioned Xatom appears to be one of the Dev on the team. So you have a real chance here to recover your account. I still believe this is a small misunderstanding between you and the admins. Contact Xatom and report back here with the response you get.

I`vd tryed to find again those discutions in telegram...and the one when a "Real Admin Never PM you First" told me to send some ether to help me misses...i can t found it :|
Also i vd found other messeges that i vd got into from their telegram official chanel...i vd screenshoted them but now i don t know how to upload the pictures here  Sad

i ll try to upload them somehow here later when i figure how to do that...

but i m really sure about that erc20 address that i vd post it above a "Real Admin Never PM you First" gave it to me to pish me
Belvis (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

have you tried sending an email to contact support including your account details correctly? and what is their response. if haven't bellow i tried to give the example form.

hi admin..
please help me, i have problem with my 2fa verification, i lose my 2fa google authentic.
account detail :
name: abc
email: abc123@mail
phone number: +12345
please disable my 2fa verification and if there please send me a link to unlock my account.

Thank you
Best Regard's
yourname/abc123@mail.

important ...!!
use the email address you used when registering to send the form, make title or subject "2fa google authentic"
Do not use another email and the email or phone number must be verified.
Never give your password and pin.

it was nt so nicely arranged in the page and did nt had so many details...
i ll try now to compose another e-mail using ur tip example Cheesy:D
hope it`ll works if i put it like that

cheers cryptomate <3 Grin
Belvis (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:08:26 PM

I m sorry that i vd posted those pictures now...but i vd just finded out how to upload them...

https://i.imgur.com/n0wkhRp.jpg?s=wa
https://i.imgur.com/eVZt9as.jpg?s=wa
https://i.imgur.com/EDqjlNw.jpg?s=wa  When they contacted me the account name was "CoinBene Support" now it`s "Janet@OKEx" and it has 3 profile pictures 2 with 2 different dudes and 1 with OKEX Logo...

https://i.imgur.com/XhiHNnc.jpg?s=wa
https://i.imgur.com/nau1WWz.jpg?s=wa
https://i.imgur.com/oHC1b6I.jpg?s=wa  This one it`s "2Real Admin Never PM you First" and also it has a star next to his username in Coinbene Official telegram grup but if you start looking at the Profile Pictures looks like it has pictures with 2 different asian womens...or i don t know...from my opinion their not the same person...anyhow with this person did nt conversate yet and i can t say she s a scammer.

https://i.imgur.com/JW52UJQ.jpg?s=wa  
https://i.imgur.com/cfoXHPY.jpg?s=wa
https://i.imgur.com/uEJXQOJ.png?s=wa
https://i.imgur.com/WwSrJ85.jpg?s=wa  Those are some print screen with the conversation with the scammers

but i can t find the conversation where that ?Real Admin Never PM You First wrote me that he can help me after i send 0.1-0.5 ETH to that erc20 address thati vd wrote it in the firsts posts...maybe he deleted the conversation and bloked me or sumthin...i can t understand why else it dissapeard...hope i`vd helped you be more aware about the scammers..

PS: they did nt reply to my e-mail yet...neither on support@coinbene.com neither on support1@xatom.io  Sad
omacron12

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:15:29 PM

I use coinbene, they are reputable exchange, I think hackers are taking advantage of your current situation, as a rule, no exchange staff would ever ask you to send ether for them to fix your problems. I suggest you create another ticket from the website. It may be worth mentioning that issues of 2FA should typically take more than 5 days to resolve in most exchanges, they delay resolution for security reasons. Imagine if someone hacked your account, doesn't have your 2FA and then decides to write to an exchange he believes you use to disable it, your only line of security is actually the delays that the exchange typically will place on such resolution.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:11:52 AM

-snip-

Can you please re-arrange it so it is easier for us to understand which profile picture belongs to which account? And please make it smaller, it's easier to read that way.

Have you contacted janet@okex again? If I get it correctly he tells you to contact him again if the support is taking too long to respond.
Btw from Susan email on your first post, it looks like after you send an email they'll unbind the 2FA but won't send you an email back, have you tried logging in again?

" Dear customer,

Mark is our official staff.

Thanks,
Your Susan, "

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Belvis (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

How could i respond to janet@okex if i m tryng to unbind my coinbene account...and "janet" it s a girl name and it has 3 profile pictures with 2 different dudes??? Smiley)) i say they are scammers...
i m sorry about my page arranging...it was my first post with pictures Cheesy Cheesy
Anyhow...i vd tried several times to log in after i vd sent the e-mail to them till 10 PM and also after... other exchanges asked me questions about whatever i vd did into my account to see if i am the one who uses the account...it s hard for me to belive that coinbene does the 2fa unbind so quickly without asking some questions and verify that i m their customer...
don t you think?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: