Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC hodlers l  (Read 465 times)
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

Hey friends is it the right time to buy and hodl ? Or it could be more low in few next months ?

I also believe in LTC and the team.  Lips sealed

Please only on serious and experience note.
I am a bit nervous about LTC now, as well as about ETH and some other coins I hold, but yet I haven't lost much on my investment in Litecoin. I purchased it a year ago, in Autumn and the price was around $60 back then. I sold some of it in January, however, as I saw that the price was going below $250, so I think I've made some good profit by selling at the right time. And basing on the previous experience I feel like end of the Summer-Autumn is a good season to buy cryptocurrencies, including Litecoin.
Ayston

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

The answer to the question if it CAN be more low in the next month, is a clear and definitive yes. But it can be higher aswell no one knows this for sure

No one really can tell what will happen now and tomorrow as for we knows that when we hold we should be updated on our coins since the right moments would be couple of seconds only...
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

Current time is good to buy litecoin because price is low, but when price depends about bitcoin i do not know if this is the best moment. Bitcoin falls and if all prices follow it litecoin can reduce own price so in my opinion you should wait a little longer
Supple Giants

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

Litecoin has immense potentiality to make it big. When other crypto coins like BTC, ETH, BTC cash is getting lower and lower by its prices LTC is getting high by its price. So if you have any litecoin just hold it for the right time and sell at a good price.
Yoekabiddy

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

Litecoin is emerging in the crypto currency market and has potentiality to make a big name. Many famous crypto coins like BTC, ETH, BTC cash is getting lower and lower by its prices. So if you have any litecoin just hold it for the right time.
Theyetion

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

I think price will decrease more. So sell is the best option for you and this coins price also manipulated by the investors.
CorneliaMarket

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

" It will be a wise decision to for LTC, because it has a good reputation in the market and there are a lot of investors tied up to it.
"
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

If you ask me, litecoin hasn’t placed that much impact on the market till now. People still have strong believe in coins like bitcoin, ETH, bitcoin cash etc. so if you have any litecoin then I would suggest to sell it when you get any margin of profit because I don’t think it’ll rise that much.
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

LTC is an crypto which are sometimes manipulated by some of their investors. But LTC is not so bad at all.
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

Future is unpredictable. So I can't surely tell you that whether it will be low or high or the same. It will be better for you if you wait for a while to see what’s going to happen. I personally prefer it will be low.
Dina Alina

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

LTC is one of the most old and a dominant member of the crypto market. the coin has great potential and the developers behind it are also very great. It has shown great performance in the past and will surely do better in the future. Just hold on to your coins and we'll see better scenarios after this recent market crash ends.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

Hey friends is it the right time to buy and hodl ? Or it could be more low in few next months ?

I also believe in LTC and the team.  Lips sealed

Please only on serious and experience note.
LTC prices will continue to fall. It will be reduced to about 30$. That is the lowest price that I think LTC will go to. Investing and hold LTC is not a good choice. There are many altcoin on LTC on all sides.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Navneet1120

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

In my opinion as LTC is the old currency , we should rather switch to some new currencies available in the market.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

every time i think this is the right time to buy, market goes down more. i decide to wait until see the uptrend then i buy some.
thaokhuyen03

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

LTC is a strong and branded alcoin in the electronic money market. At present, the price is very reasonable, this is very good if buy in and reserve when prices rise again
Owee1989

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

Litecoin is one of the most potential coins in the cryptocurrency market. It would be a wise decision to hold the litecoins. Buy them now and hold for long term investments. But if you feel hesitant, then you can wait a little longer to see the price change in the market.
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:46:14 PM

As we cannot predict the crypto market accurately, we cannot say anything now whether it will be high or lower a little. I must say if you have money that you can risk this might be the time you invest and hodle for the best time to come.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

Its time to buy i think. Market is very good for investment. If you have some balance go for investment. good luck

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Kianga

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:45:16 PM

I am currently holding EOS and LTC since I lost my hope with BTC and ETH at this moment. Both of the EOS and LTC is showing promising growth in the market and hopefully they will be able to provide some profit whereas the coins are facing very miserable condition due to the bearish market.
Toildrairrur

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

In the market of crypto currency nothing is sure and anything can be happened at any time. Now it depends on you what will you do. You can sell or hold. If you are calm minded then try to hold coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: