Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC hodlers l  (Read 462 times)
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:14:26 AM

I am one of the LTC holders, I bought it in the last year in the highest, even the market in the bad situation and price lower every day, I till hold it and wait for the price rise again, if the price drop more in next couple week, and I will buy more again.
As we cannot predict the crypto market accurately, we cannot say anything now whether it will be high or lower a little. I must say if you have money that you can risk this might be the time you invest and hodle for the best time to come.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:30:39 AM

It is difficult to say how far the LTC moves and has the potential to become a coin that will increase in the future. but if you look at the market situation, of course you have to reconsider if you want to hold back even want to buy. You must do research on the LTC price chart.
kam41

Activity: 348
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

Ltc has got lot of promising ideas under its cap and some good team to back them up. So if they are successful with their ideas, they are definitely going to outshine other crypto.
armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

I suppose that Ltc is not so strong than it was earlier, but it is really worth to be held even in current situation, I believe that there will be one more chance to earn on it.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:57:59 AM

I suppose that Ltc is not so strong than it was earlier, but it is really worth to be held even in current situation, I believe that there will be one more chance to earn on it.
People still have strong believe in coins like bitcoin, ETH, bitcoin cash etc. so if you have any litecoin,
then I would suggest to sell it when you get any margin of profit because I don’t think it’ll rise that much.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

Hey friends is it the right time to buy and hodl ? Or it could be more low in few next months ?

I also believe in LTC and the team.  Lips sealed

Please only on serious and experience note.

I think the decline will occur in the next few months, but there is still a growth to be a balance even though it is temporary. I prefer the altcoins that are more potential, such as ethereum, the price is currently very low, maybe a short trade can give you a pretty good profit.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:20:42 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 12:50:29 PM by CryptoGosu

I like this cryptocurrency. If I make payments by cryptocurrency then I use Litecoin. I think that the price will recover with time. I think that it remains to wait a little while the price of Litecoin will unfold as against Bitcoin.
fiubit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

To my mind Ltc is too promising and missing this chance will create a lot of losses of possible income, so holding of this cryptocurrency is necessary to have a chance for the future profit.
nikitakittt

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

Recently, LTC fell strongly, so we can only walk or trade it, at least until the end of the year       
xiahwu

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

I really don't understand LTC. LTC simply copied the BTC code and then changed the algorithm. How can it survive for so long, and the market value has remained high. Anyway, i am absolutely not choose to hold LTC.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

Even though it's copycat of bitcoin. I believe on its lightning network- Litecoin influence bitcoin to do that. As you can see traders believe that the technology behind crypto will overpass any other assets- I'm Litecoin believer and it's one of the legendary coin out there

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: