Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT LET MARK KARPÈLES LEAVE THE COUNTRY!  (Read 7441 times)
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:15:13 PM

He is probably going back to France, a citzen usually can't be extradited to a foreign country.

em.. wrong (aurore martin for instance)

Roman Polanski is hiding there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 07:15:38 PM

Don't worry mtgox is monitoring the situation: that they lost customer funds. Lol
Like they have been monitoring it over the years.
When it looks too good to be true...

That is exactly the point... "all events are nicely timed"...
(Constructed, Planned, Executed, and Delivered)
They didn't "just happen", this is a structured event.

Next exchange in the path is BTCe...

(Funny that they avoided the largest volume exchange Huobi. Coincidence, sure... China comes into the market, other markets collapse, makes china look like a great deal to invest in, China wins.)
Really? Stop spreading more fear. We don't need conspiracy theories too now.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
gog1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:16:41 PM

if he's operating while insolvent and mixing customer fund with operating fund, does this constitute fraud?
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 07:18:46 PM

if you stole millions, you cant hide forever.

ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:18:57 PM

if he's operating while insolvent and mixing customer fund with operating fund, does this constitute fraud?

Not if you are a bank, or the govt...
123i8

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:19:21 PM

If you have a thing for visiting Mtgox in Japan this is who you should look for

Lost your life savings? Lost everything??? visit the Office in japan Mtgox. this is who you should look for Founder/Ceo of MtGox

yeah the guy responsible for mtgox and shutting down the website and permanently shutting down your account.  "Means" you can't get it back unless government steps in and requires Mtgox to Reopen the website to return the money to everyone which i highly doubt the government will do. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZddzSC7AuAw

he purchased round trip airfare back home in 7 days
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 07:24:19 PM

if you stole millions, you cant hide forever.
Has anyone seen Mark for that matter?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ISAWHIM

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:29:23 PM

Really? Stop spreading more fear. We don't need conspiracy theories too now.

That was fact... Not FUD... There was no conspiracy theory. That is what has been documented and seen over the past two months. Remove the FUD from the spam-posts, and focus on the actual events that happened, and it is a lot more clear.

Same shit, different day... Only with a larger audience and bigger losses/gains, for the participants/victims.

They did it to silver and gold, left those dead markets, and came here. These exchanges are easier to manipulate (while unregulated), than the unregulated silver and gold markets they were paper-trading on before. Proof is in the pudding. Last man standing is the one who held the torch on the bottom, that burned-down those on the top of the dry-grassy hills.

Yes, I truly believe that a "brand new exchange", grew spontaneously overnight, into the largest volume trader, honestly. Funny, they didn't have those BTC for long before. Yet, amazingly as our BTC volume decreases, they continue to grow. Trading freely while draining the other exchanges. Starting with the one on top, working their way down the list. Pure speculation... My bad... I just started trading 20 years ago... I am new to this. Tongue
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 07:34:37 PM

That was fact... Not FUD... There was no conspiracy theory. That is what has been documented and seen over the past two months. Remove the FUD from the spam-posts, and focus on the actual events that happened, and it is a lot more clear.

Same shit, different day... Only with a larger audience and bigger losses/gains, for the participants/victims.

They did it to silver and gold, left those dead markets, and came here. These exchanges are easier to manipulate (while unregulated), than the unregulated silver and gold markets they were paper-trading on before. Proof is in the pudding. Last man standing is the one who held the torch on the bottom, that burned-down those on the top of the dry-grassy hills.

Yes, I truly believe that a "brand new exchange", grew spontaneously overnight, into the largest volume trader, honestly. Funny, they didn't have those BTC for long before. Yet, amazingly as our BTC volume decreases, they continue to grow. Trading freely while draining the other exchanges. Starting with the one on top, working their way down the list. Pure speculation... My bad... I just started trading 20 years ago... I am new to this. Tongue
If you have proof of this, as to leaked documents by the manipulators then I could believe this. What Gox did is 'theft', there is a provided solution of dealing with those who break the law.
This is actually the peoples fault for not listening, nothing more.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
max.

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:37:59 PM

He will travel to Russia the same way that Edward Snowden go there.

The only issue going to Russia is that there are a lot of angry mafia bosses in that country that want his head.
bitcoinminer

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:38:58 PM

Good luck with this.  The GOX lovers on this forum are still in denial and will probably still vouch for Karpeles.

Also, your post will be removed or relegated to the "service" section as a means to prevent further interest in this topic.

You noticed that too?  I posted a topic asking what the criteria was for having that not happen.  You guessed it, no reply, and moved.

Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.

-Warren Buffett
hgamezoom

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:42:19 PM

Anyone serious searching him at this moment?

We don't need discussion, we need some real action against him.

Let him sit in home drinking his frappuchino? NO.
deliciousham

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:43:28 PM

Good luck with this.  The GOX lovers on this forum are still in denial and will probably still vouch for Karpeles.

Also, your post will be removed or relegated to the "service" section as a means to prevent further interest in this topic.

You noticed that too?  I posted a topic asking what the criteria was for having that not happen.  You guessed it, no reply, and moved.

who in their right mind would ever vouch for Mark Karpeles  Huh
jixodu

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:44:31 PM

He will travel to Russia the same way that Edward Snowden go there.

The only issue going to Russia is that there are a lot of angry mafia bosses in that country that want his head.

I bet in any country there are people that want his head. Including mine for sure..
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 07:49:00 PM

Nice thread! You beat me on this one.

Mark Karpeles has been skimming Mt Gox for a while now, putting BTC into 1Drt3c8pSdrkyjuBiwVcSSixZwQtMZ3Tew: https://blockchain.info/address/1BSbX5aH6Kfur5eaHgjvjwG4Voww4FBmT6

If Mark is still in Japan, is there anyway to get his passport revoked so that he can't leave the country?
ISAWHIM

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:51:10 PM

If you have proof of this, as to leaked documents by the manipulators then I could believe this. What Gox did is 'theft', there is a provided solution of dealing with those who break the law.

Show proof of theft...

Manipulators don't keep records and documents... (Myself included. Would you like a sworn statement from me? I will admit I manipulate markets. That is what everyone does, who trades. Manipulation is not illegal.)
bitcoinminer

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:52:41 PM

Show proof of theft...

http://money.cnn.com/2014/02/25/technology/security/mtgox-bitcoin/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.

-Warren Buffett
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 07:53:57 PM

Show proof of theft...

Manipulators don't keep records and documents... (Myself included. Would you like a sworn statement from me? I will admit I manipulate markets. That is what everyone does, who trades. Manipulation is not illegal.)
Bitcoinica, inputs.io .. there is no need for any proof.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ISAWHIM

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:55:34 PM

However, an unverified document called "Crisis Strategy Draft" that is being circulated online claims

Where is the proof of theft? I don't see anything there listed as "Proof" or "Theft"... Just more FUD and half-assed CNN crap. (Repeating only what everyone already knows.)

I released a document like that too, here in the forums... similar in nature. So what... That isn't proof of anything, other than proof of my thoughts.

Yea, because Gox makes full outlines of exit plans... in PDF, and releases them as common memo's to everyone. lol... idiots.
ISAWHIM

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:56:47 PM

Bitcoinica, inputs.io .. there is no need for any proof.

Remind me not to put you in my selection of peers for a trial by jury!

Since we don't need proof... I say you stole our money... Throw you in jail. Tongue

You do realize how crazy that makes you sound, and how much that hurts any credibility of your statements.. right?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: