Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 01:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you participate in an ICO?  (Read 1044 times)
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:58:56 PM

At first I will take enough time to make analysis about the ICO.I will try to find out what they are trying to develop and achieve. If they are reliable and develop what they offer then I will make my investment little by little.
youngmobi

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:20:12 PM

For me i like investing in an ico i don't mind if its technology or industrial project since i have already trusted the ico i will participate and buy it withsome discount.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:24:36 PM

As we here in the forum, most of us here participated in different ICO project. Though, we can't assure everything will be successful but I still believe most of ICO will definitely success. I definitely confident also by those ICO have a potential to be success since there are a lot of ICO are promising due to their advocacy and platforms that can b3 caught the attention of many here in crypto currency community.

Yes, a lot of people are affected by fraudulent ICO projects, although they are more experienced and knowledgeable, but fraudulent ICOs are also increasingly smart to scam investors, which makes a lot of them. People lose confidence in ICO and this market
Yeah, scammers are getting better now to scam many investors and most of the ICO are 100% scam but of course there are still legit ICO’s you just need it to find on your own so you will not become a victim of a scam project, analyze it well and you will be fall in a good project.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:24:54 PM

Yes, I will participate in ICOs if they are good enough. I research more than 10 times before investing in an ICO. Recently I invested in Vikky ICO. My friends, colleagues laughed at me, because Vikky hasn't any product value, their hardcap was only 500 ETH. Such a tiny project it is, my friends trolled me by saying that! But after listing on exchanges like latoken, hotbit, idex and merctox, I made 7 ETH by investing only 0.45 ETH!

So, I don't follow anyone, I research myself. I am researching now and found one. I will invest in that ICO very soon. And that ICO name is Eloncity.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

Definitely you shouldnt invest to ICO's. While cryptomarket's prices is very very low and ICOs are dead now. You may invest to ICO's one-two months later I think. If you invest to ICO's now you can loss your money easily. Nowadays invest to just Cryptomarket directly.
Mahanton

Activity: 2800
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:26:31 PM

If yes, would you invest in technology or industrial projects?

Both things as long I can able to see on those projects would be good or not. Depending on my research if it would able to convince me to invest because there are some instances where I do make decisions on the spot when it do saw the probability of success when it comes to long term aspect. I do always target out on actual or usage or innovations of a certain project that would really be beneficial.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

Yes, it seems a good opportunity to invest in a good ICO if you can afford this so for sure I will invest in one when I can

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

I am a bounty hunter so i did not join ico s i think of that recently and yes i would join that kind if their idea is new and usefull.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

Be it technology or industrial project i will invest with conditions attached to it which are first making my research and analysis to know if the project is legit or not also check if it has enough potentials with theses then i can invest in the ICO
bitfocus741

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:55:14 PM

i will participate in this ICO because technology of industrial project are more profitable and secure from other project. it ICO are potential and probable. i want to invest here and get more profit.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

I certainly understand that these are big risks and a lot of scams, but I will be involved in an ICO company that really have great growth prospects. I really want to make a lot of money on these coins.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:07:52 PM

Have taken part in ICO project 2 times for now. The first time was before December so this one paid off pretty well but the 2nd one didn't. Right now I would only participate in an ICO if the team really looks like bringing something new into the market.

Oiwemkloi

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:16:45 PM

Yes participate in the selected ICO, there are many fraudulent ICO. Honestly, I've been a victim of this ICO Scam twice, but I've never given up because I still see a good opportunity to make profits out of cryptocurrency.
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:19:12 PM

I have seen a statistics that say that the most successful icos are about artificial intelligence and blockchain services so most of my investment I have been doing in those two areas, and sometimes successful.
txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

I will participate in the ICO. I prefer industrial projects and invest in them.
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

Yes, I will participate in ICO companies, because I see a lot of money in this. I understand that a lot of scams, but do not forget that evil is everywhere. You can be fooled in the store when you buy milk or bread. You can steal a credit card or wallet. So do not be afraid to live.
RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

I also participate. Yes, recently it is difficult to pick up worthy projects, but I find and participate. I wait, when the market goes to growth, then it will be possible to estimate the profit from the investments. While everything is complicated, despite the hard and thorough selection.
vverrita

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

As soon as I learned about the Crypto currency, I immediately bought the coins in ICO. And constantly there I participate
blackandwhite89

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:29:09 PM

it's amazing to me. i also agree to invest here because technology or industrial project are more secure from other. its ICO are good. and it will make profit for investor.
yorannic

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

I participated in several projects, in the kyber network, request, as well as in quarkchain and the latter participated in Origo. to accept a blackbox project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: