Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you participate in an ICO?  (Read 1039 times)
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:40:03 PM

Technologyor industry it does not matter. If it is a scam then it is not worth the time and effort, specially money.

Better take a look at the legitimacy of one ICO first befoee jumping.
There are too many of them now who are not hitting the soft cap even with the best marketing strategy they have.

Popularity means too much now. Celebrities could somehow work, since people believe they cannot be scammed or should not be.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

Of course I will participate in ICO's , but only when crypto market will become more healthy and predictable. Participating in ICO now is very risky , because most part of coins/tokens are losing their value significantly (-80-90% is absolutely real) , right after listing to exchanges.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

I would better invest in technology, because crypto is about tech and I prefer to select infrastructure projects, it is a priority for me.
Such projects are more potential in terms of ROI according to history.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:20:55 PM

Of course I will participate in ICO's , but only when crypto market will become more healthy and predictable. Participating in ICO now is very risky , because most part of coins/tokens are losing their value significantly (-80-90% is absolutely real) , right after listing to exchanges.

I agree with you, participating in ICOs is like the new wave of potentially big gains for a relatively short investment either of time or money but seeing how the market is now is upsetting everyone and some don't want to risky it through an ICO. 
Kingmurphy

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:31:21 PM

As  for me. Yes I do participate in ico. Because you buy cheap from there.
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:34:36 PM

If yes, would you invest in technology or industrial projects?

If an ICO project is really that promising, I don't thing there's a reason on not to invest in it. I would probably invest in technology-related projects than indrustrial related ones. The reason behind thins is that, cryptos have yet implied to many countries relflecting to the industrial projects or making projects not that useful for a long run.

cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:36:50 PM

yes that is true i can only invest to what will give future payment as in returns of good payment.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:38:08 PM

ICO is a good opportunity to invest in startup you like on early stages . Technology and industrial projects are good both , but нou need to pay attention on developers team and project competitors , to be able to pretend on profits in the future , not on current bearish market .

mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:39:29 PM

Participating in the ICO is risky at this point, and I advise you not to engage in any ICOs in the context of a declining market rate. This is the best time to hold the cryptos and wait until the market returns to invest and participate in ICOs. While the current rate of exchange decreases, if you invest in ICOs, the likelihood of a big loss is high.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

Since I came to this platform I have participated in so many ICO's and those that I participated were successful and I have this clue I use for joining. I make sure I make thorough background check on the team and also on the project and it has worked for me.

Participating on an ico will give you a decent amount of reward after the end of campaign and that is the reason why most of the people are working on this forum.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:40:40 PM

Yes, I have several projects after purchase at the time of the ICO, but I prefer ICOs that have a marketing concept because by joining a project like that you can be sure that the project is far from fraud and usually the price at the time of ICO sales is also cheap, despite market conditions bad if we decide to join ICO so we have to hold tokens for longer because we are waiting for the project to continue to grow.
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

ICO no longer looks promising against the backdrop of the red market. Investments into shares are still alive, so, probably, it is still worthwhile to switch to hardware startups, not software.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:42:31 PM

We already some much of industrial products, I kind of see crypos blend better with other new technologies such as artificial intelligence AI, internet of things IOTs, genetics etc
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

Yes I will participate in an Ico if I see it's worth to join. Worth of my money that can bring profit at all so it is very important to verify before joining if we can get benefits from the project.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:49:36 PM

i would like to, but we also need to see the market condition. significant changes will bring great impact to the sale and roadmap of the projects. like extending and delay what suppose to do. i prefer to technology projects, but industrial is not too bad.

Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:28:39 PM

No,i do not risk my money in any ICO right now. Successful ICO is become a very hard target for any team. Even have all qualification can be worthless than its ICO. So investor seems lossing money this time and i wont let my self be one of them. Its enough for me to wait for the first exchange. Buy if affordable and worth to hold
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:38:56 PM

If an ICO project is capable of convincing me, I will invest in them. Good projects will bring in profits for you. But first of all, I need to look at capital, investor and market development to make sure I'm not cheated. Avoid unpaid money.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:39:37 PM

Yes I always interested to invest in technology or industrial but still I have do some research if the Project is interesting and applicable in the future. I always keep in my mind don't put your eggs in one basket and incest only you can afford to lose.

#Vanig
bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

no, I will not participate in the ICO because recently all projects are unpromising.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:51:16 PM

At this point, investing in ICOs is a mistake because ICO projects are taking time out of the ICO until the market rebounds to release the token. You should not invest in ICOs but instead invest in cryptos such as BTC, ETH, EOS, XRP, XLM as these are the cryptos that will bring in big profits when the market recovers in exchange rates.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████