Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you participate in an ICO?  (Read 1039 times)
ll63248555 (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:42:00 PM

If yes, would you invest in technology or industrial projects?
MOG247

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

Yes, I only invest in ICOs that have future potentials both in technology and industrial projects, in as much as it  will give me returns on investment.
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:35:57 PM

Last year I was used to invest on a ICO  project and one of my friend mention me a project and tell me this is a promising project. But I was confused at the end project make me benefitted.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

I would prefer technology projects
More like Kepler robotics
It helps to be a part of a fantastic growth
But there’s need to be careful and not gullible
cryptoherr

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

this year there are only a few icos that seem promising to me but in the past i did not make any bad experience by participating in the salt ico which amde me x3

Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

This year there are only a few icos that seem promising to me. Scidex is a one of them. Recently, it's start volunteer program.  I've been following them for awhile now- they are creating a platform for science sharing.  Smiley
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

This year there are only a few icos that seem promising to me. Scidex is a one of them. Recently, it's start volunteer program.  I've been following them for awhile now- they are creating a platform for science sharing.  Smiley
Yes, I am still participating in a selected ICO because as for me crypto currency needs new coins to keep it ticking but sad to think that this time there are many scam ICO scattering over crypto world that we need to take extra care prior investing them. Honestly I was twice a victim of that scam ICO but I have never give up because I still see good opportunity to earn profit out of crypto currency.

Yellow Grendels

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

I will participate in ICO projects. Before participating I will see the future potentials of the projects, the ROI I am going to earn and the level of security. If all these things give me positive feedback then I will surely participate in the ICO projects!
Cobbabowga

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

Yes, I will participate! But before participating there some things need to be analyzed and I will go for those analyses. For instance, I will measure the worthiness of my investment, will see the future potentials of the projects and if they seems to me positive then I will go for participation.
LeadHenry

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:31:15 AM

Technology is only part of a successful project. Organizing, managing, planning carefully, risk mitigation measures, communicating and explaining fully and accurately what can be expected is also important. ICO started to have difficulty because there was no clear standard and a distribution project in line with expectations. So I will invest in ICO technology.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:31:31 AM

It does not matter what idea the project carries. Let it be a technological sphere or any other, it is important who is behind this project. Study the team and project advisers
Gringoblin67

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

It does not matter what idea the project carries. Let it be a technological sphere or any other, it is important who is behind this project. Study the team and project advisers

I disagree, it's important to know what the project is all about because it determines whether people will use it or not after its ICO stage. On the other hand, ICO investing is high risk depending on a lot of factors. Factors such as the project itself, its team, and supporters.

Speaking of legit projects, I've been following Menlo one since its token sale announcement. It's a decentralized ICO marketplace where its CEO mentioned about having solved the various issues most investors face in ICOs. Anyone else planning to participate in their ICO?
Cryptolenuj

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:55:15 AM

Of course specially for utility tokens because of potential mass adoption compare to traditional approach to blockchains solutions. Same to Eternal Trust which offers new solutions and smart contracts that will protect the financial assets of its Settlors and also to maximize the revenue from various of occasion , wheres asset are manage by the users with the help of professional market as a coach to ensure profitability of the consumers ! This will revolutionize the financial services for sure !
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

I will invest in an ICO if it meets my investment criteria. Some of the things I look for are:
- Solid team with a proven record of success in cryptocurrency.
- Very low, if any, discount given to private investors or presale.
- Lock up on insiders coins.
- A project that advances the underlying technology of the blockchain.

ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

I will invest in an ICO if it meets my investment criteria. Some of the things I look for are:
- Solid team with a proven record of success in cryptocurrency.
- Very low, if any, discount given to private investors or presale.
- Lock up on insiders coins.
- A project that advances the underlying technology of the blockchain.
I think this is a good criterion, whitepapers can only be used as a basic understanding of the project.
And the future of their coins will be determined by the project development team. So, seeing a project team is the most appropriate step before investing in an ICO.
BTCHeadstone

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

The type is not of any concern, it is the number of experts in the team and the management that the investors look for in an ICO.
Mfomo

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

Am very selective when it come to Ico now. only do ico now if the concept or what the ico is promising wins my heart, If not  I just wait for the coin to hit Exchange and cop it.
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

Yes, I will participate in an ICO. But before participating I will se the benefits. Worthiness will be measured while participating. The future potentials both in industrial projects and technology I will consider. Also the profit or ROI I will earn. After analyzing all these things, I will go for the ICO participation when if the results will show something positive.
Hercerays

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:25:05 PM

The majority of the people engage in ICO for the quality because it ensures a long term investment. So it does not matter.
voltagecrypto98

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

Yes I will definitely participate in an ICO whether it is technical or industrial or both. But before doing it I will must check it is scam or not as scam projects has increased a lot recently.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: