Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will doing be good in Future ?  (Read 623 times)
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

I also do not like the current situation with earnings in the bounty, but I plan to continue and not give up.
just be patient and wait if you want to get a profit, calm everything will surely recover. income in the gift is only for our side so there is no need to think too much about it. the most important thing is that we focus on the contents of our wallet which is very valuable.
Bere ice

Activity: 227
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

You can go for bounty programs but choose ICOs that are actually legit and seem potential. Yes, ICOs are going through a hard time now but that doesn't mean their bounty won't gain you anything. If you have the time and patience for bounty participation then you can do well enough to win some coins. You won't be losing any money except you time. But time is money. It’s up to you. Good luck.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

Yes, in the future good luck will come to us, if we are not patient, then no matter how good it can not be able to overcome the market barrier and can not be successful.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Leed1962

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

Bounties have become increasingly risky right now due to a lot of unfair activities inside the ICO communities. People are falling for scams and ICOs are vanishing with all the investors' money in thin air. So, I wouldn't recommend you to entirely depend on bounties or even if you have to, choose them carefully.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

in my opinion, being a bounty hunter can increase your income if we participate in a successful project, in my opinion it's better to be a bounty hunter as a side job from real-world jobs to supplement your income
Deulealis

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

What is happening now with the market will not always be, there will be growth and then falling, so it's worth to show patience and then you can earn money.
Leo mons

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

I would suggest you to not to panic. There will always be pump and dump in the cryptocurrency market. Bounties I a good way of earning cryptocurrency when you do not have enough money to buy cryptocurrencies. Yes, if you participate in bounties it will never go in vain.
Labyrinth Wraiths

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:38:55 PM

You can not really depend on bounties entirely to earn extra money because they are not a secure way of earning some free cash. Recently, bounty campaigns are paying very poorly considering what it was paying during 2017. Moreover, due to a lot of ICOs proving to be scam the coins earned in a bounty becomes shit coins.
Ophanim

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:07:27 PM

You can participate in bounty as this will help you to gain knowledge as well as there is possibility to earn. This will help you to get more insights. Moreover you will see such ups and down in the market so do not be panic.
SweetSin

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:19:33 AM

You can and you cannot, depending on your capabilities. Although it will be better to invest alongside crypto as well because the bounty hunting campaigns are not a regular thing.
Schevascheva

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

In the future, it will definitely be good to make money on crypto-vault, not only well but also faster and easier, since 2018 did not come out very well, but the forecasts are very persuasive and encouraging, so we need to wait a bit and everything will be fine for us all , so we are waiting and waiting for a miracle
xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:50:28 AM

I think you have to distinguish between bounty and investment encryption. You can use your spare time to do bounty activities. This is a good thing without any cost. Encryption will definitely develop in the future, but it requires people. Wait patiently, stay calm
hoomg

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

I have always trusted the encryption market. I have always invested in the encryption market. I also invested in some cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market. Although the encryption market is now very bad, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very badly. But I believe that the encryption market will pick up in the future.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

Yes, it will be good, there are a lot of closed chances now which will be opened later only and what is more crypto will give too many chances to be reach here.
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

Keep in mind that with entities such as Goldman Sachs buying exchanges like Poloniex you know they are here to stay. The big boys wouldn't do such a thing if they thought it were to fail.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:08:53 AM

If you give it time to your investments than for sure it will be good for you in the future. Crypto has to grow and for sure it will happen soon

The best is yet to come!
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:15:19 AM

Can I be satisfied with doing Bounties in the future? Because crypto currencies are getting worse and I haven't earn eany money from crypto since last end of the year. What is your ideas and suggestions.  Huh
For the bounties themselves I don't know how this will continue when the market conditions fall, moreover some ICOs projects that fail and some are scam, try to find other alternatives that you can get to crypto and also do all the bounty. I myself, it is very difficult now to get a large daily trade profit, so I decided to switch part to FIAT and wait for the crypto market to improve. For cryptocurrency I'm sure this will be fine given the ever low, remember in 2009-2015 crypto is still worth less than now.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
trc22@gmail.com

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

According to me, 2019 will go much worse and bitcoin 3K dollar level will fall, ETF will not receive approval in the year 2019
Esiky

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:34:00 AM

Can I be satisfied with doing Bounties in the future? Because crypto currencies are getting worse and I haven't earn eany money from crypto since last end of the year. What is your ideas and suggestions.  Huh

If you are keeping coin then it is best to hold them until the market recovers
If you are hunting bounty, keep doing it because it does not affect you much if you sell the coins you received from the bounty when the project was listed on the exchange
Janeetaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:39:06 AM

I believe cryptocurrency will be a good future. So I joined here to get extra income. But all that needs a process, I still have to learn and understand every project that I will follow to get maximum results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: