Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:18:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will doing be good in Future ?  (Read 617 times)
innokkk

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:02:57 AM

I'm not quite satisfied with the work in Bounty lately.
There are more and more participants and rewards less and less.
But we must hope that promising projects will appear in the market and we will be able to make money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:16:31 AM

This year is worst for crypto because of continuous declining value. But it can be increase again but need some time.
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

In every year , people can be desperate sometimes. Think positive and doing your job. Never mind other things , market prices can increase , decrease just you keep going.

masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

Can I be satisfied with doing Bounties in the future? Because crypto currencies are getting worse and I haven't earn eany money from crypto since last end of the year. What is your ideas and suggestions.  Huh

i think some bounty program not like that.
Maybe you must very selective to enter the bounty program.
And i am believe, crypto still a live .....

-= OI =-
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

The problem is that most projects do not manage to collect soft cap, perhaps the situation will change when the bearish trend is replaced by bullish. It remains only to wait and believe.
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:34:59 PM

Since last year you have not earned any money?  Well, that is for another day. You need to join ICO or bounty you know set realistic soft and hard caps, without reaching anybody such, rewarding bounty hunters would be hard, safe to say it will be another unrewarding gyration for you. Keep filling forms of good bounties, your pay day is here.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:09:25 PM

With due diligence, perseverance and patience, you can earn from bounty campaigns satisfactorily. I am okay with what i earn, because i make judicious use of them.
Fverak

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:18:29 PM

You can go for abundance programs however pick ICOs that are really genuine and appear to be potential. Indeed, ICOs are experiencing a hard time now yet that doesn't mean their abundance won't pick up you anything. In the event that you have room schedule-wise and persistence for abundance cooperation then you can do all around ok to win a few coins. You won't lose any cash with the exception of you time. Be that as it may, time is cash. It's dependent upon you. Good fortunes.
TheBitcoinBadger10

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

if you want to more earn you should get another job with bounty. i think it is good decision bounty and job both can do at a time. you make more profit from bounty and earn from job. it will make your future.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:00:38 PM

I think if possible you should continue with the bounties because to get anything profitable from them first you have to play the numbers game and second you should also rely on a little bit of token holding.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

I think that when the fall is over, we compensate for our small earnings now. If the whole market grows, those coins that we earned with the bounty will grow. The main thing is not to give up Smiley))
ultra insting

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:08:05 PM

I think you can be satisfied with doing Bounty in the future by working on it as usual and saving it for sale at the right time
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:10:42 PM

Maybe this year possible that you earn money you need is to wait to see the price back to normal. I hope altcoins and bitcoin will pump again the price. The bounty reward is good but depends to the coin that you get if it's potential coin or not.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

Can I be satisfied with doing Bounties in the future? Because crypto currencies are getting worse and I haven't earn eany money from crypto since last end of the year. What is your ideas and suggestions.  Huh
I've never think we're getting worse, instead we're getting closed into more acceptable by the community and currency enhancement. And as I know,  more establishments will started to accept this form of currency.  The huge decline we have now doesn't mean that were in dying, it is just a normal scenarios  which could be happen in crypto.
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

No need to get upset. Now just such situation in the market. There is no guarantee that the tokens you received will not grow in price. There's always hope. Soon the market will recover and everything will be fine, do not worry and continue.
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:32:28 PM

if you want to doing good in future you should get a job with bounty. bounty and job are earn more money for you. you should satisfied from this. it will make your future more profitable.
Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:37:11 PM

Doing bounty in the future, there is nothing bad in it, you can even have your business or working in a company and at the same time doing bounty and be earning your money and that will serve as additional income for you.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

I think it's the right time to get some reward from bounties. At current moment, as the price is low, the bounties you get now would increase a lot when the crypto market rises.
People mostly thinks for current time and tries to get into bounties when the price is high and ignores when it's low but you should be better doing the opposite way.

It think that hodling is the best strategy, there has been a dip but it will be compensated soon, as the demand for ether should invrease in the second half of the yr if all the forecast are correct.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

For the main time, you can start bounties or airdrops so you earn some few bucks till the market pic up.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

It seems you are not that active on this forum. As a Jr. Member, you should be wearing the signature of a project. You need to put in more effort if you want to earn from this space. There is hardly anything free. Bounty campaign pays and it will continue to pay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: